It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Earth born Humans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
even if there were no proof to claim this theory i believe it. WHY? because no matter what.. if someone really does find proof and does present it to people there are always those types of people who wont believe in it and would probably find a reason to claim its a hoax. IMHO.. these non earthly humans are probably real........

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

even if there were no proof to claim this theory i believe it. WHY? because no matter what.. if someone really does find proof and does present it to people there are always those types of people who wont believe in it and would probably find a reason to claim its a hoax. IMHO.. these non earthly humans are probably real......

I obviously agree....If God created us in His image, and there is life on other planets that he created, wouldn't it make logical sense that they would look like us and also be considered human. As I stated earlier, we are Earthlings.....but why couldn't there be "humans" on other planets?? We say we are human and then such and such an alien is a Pleiadian....well, in that case, we would be Earthlings and they Pleaidians. But I believe as a race, we would both be considered human!! Some humans on other planets will be more advanced and some less based on where they are at in evolution.

It's a great topic and I'm loving the discussion on it!!.....

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hmm. I'm suspicious of the claim that they would be genetically similar to us. We share 98% of the same genes as chimpanzees. Does that mean that other planets have chimpanzees? I doubt it. The possiblity of that is extremely small. It's just the chimpanzees with whom we share similarities. Also, why are they always white? Also, why are they always blue eyed/blonde haired? They may well be real, but I wouldn't be surprised if the image of them in that form is an illusion to make us more accepting of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Hmm. I'm suspicious of the claim that they would be genetically similar to us. We share 98% of the same genes as chimpanzees. Does that mean that other planets have chimpanzees? I doubt it. The possiblity of that is extremely small. It's just the chimpanzees with whom we share similarities. Also, why are they always white? Also, why are they always blue eyed/blonde haired? They may well be real, but I wouldn't be surprised if the image of them in that form is an illusion to make us more accepting of them.

If other planets have humans, they could certainly have monkeys/chimpanzees I would think. Who said they were always white? Who said they were always blue eyed and blonde?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

They may well be real, but I wouldn't be surprised if the image of them in that form is an illusion to make us more accepting of them.

Okay...are you going to tell us now that they are shape-shifting reptillians? That's easier for you to believe??

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Its one of the best theories i have heard so far ....l

Don't know for sure but makes more sense then Grey's and Reptiles and what not..

I thought the other day Would it be possible for another race to send a probe to earth to check it out ? all these UFO's may just be robotic crafts taking reading's and samples and what not .

Then i thought about the ROVERs on MARS and hey if we can do it....then anything is possible.

As ever i guess time will tell ......(Thats if time exists)

Shouldn't time really be called expansion of the universe as that is essentially what it really is isn't it ?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Its one of the best theories i have heard so far .

Thank you. Makes more sense than shape-shifting reptiles! Makes more sense that they simply look like us because they are also human.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
how do these non earth born humans differ from us.....im sure they're environment has affected atleast they're appearence . any knowledge on this zabilgy?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Please try and refrain from stating these kinds of claims (in numerous posts) as FACT...it is a theory...(and out there ones at that...)

No kidding what is up with all these people posting outlandish IMO storys lately that have no basis in fact yet they talk about them as is they true.

I could have a field day with some of these guys if I was a salesman.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How an alien species would look has to have a lot to do with the environment their race developed in. And chances are, to house life well, it will be very similar to ours. Therefore they would look similar also. Just some thoughts of mine...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I like this post. It makes you think about things despite no facts are given. Remember to be nice and respect others opinions. IMOH I thought you came down too hard on this youngster here.

yea whats with all the rules here it feels like the nwo already invaded.i understand not ridiculing others and using strong language but whats with this other crap like not using all caps and other nonsense like that.time to get off your high horse.thats the problem with society too many laws,rules,and restrictions.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Drew Da General]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

I love the concept..

dnero.....if you think about it, we are Earthlings...as well as human. So, why can't humans also live on other planets....obviously at different points in evolution to us.....

Earther is the right term. Not Earthlings. The sci-fi show "Babylon 5" brought this up once. According to the rules of the English language "-ling" is derogatory to the subject. Meaning inferior.
Some examples are: Hatchling, weakling, on and on.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Also known as "human-type aliens"

IT IS THEORIZED that the group consists of three peoples from three distinct colony zones, namely Sirius, Pleiades and Orion. Genetically, they are nearly identical to Earth-born humans. Tall, extremely fine featured, pale in complexion. Eyes are almond shaped, slightly slanted with a natural black liner, much like the renderings of ancient Egyptian royalty.

There are three hair colors apparently related to colony origin: blonde (Pleiades), red (Orion), and black (Sirius). The insignia of these combined human races is a triangular arrangement of three spheres. This symbol has deep significance, and is found throughout Earth history.

Home System : Taygeta Pleades, Vega Lyra, Sol, Sirius, Arcturus, Tau Ceti, Wolf 424, Procylon, Alpha Centauri

info found at: aliens.monstrous.com...

These are the THEORIZED type of aliens considered Non-Earth born:
Nordics
Pleiadians
Blues
Lyrans
Janosians
Hyadeans
Ummites
Vegans
Bernarians
Korendians

I've heard of Pleiadians and Vegans, but the rest of these are knew to me. I even had a psychic tell me I was a Pleiadian in another life. She feels and so do I that we can reincarnate to other planets not just to Earth over and over again.

Is anyone familiar with all these types of non-earth humans??

(Editted for the Moderator)

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

I clicked on the most intresting link (to me) at that site and got this:

Home System : Korender

Description: Perfectly 'human' in proportion yet 4-5 ft. tall on the average.

Witness : Gabriel Green described alleged contacts with this group in publications during the late 1950's - early '60's. The accounts published by Gabriel Green were rather fantastic, although perhaps no less so than some other accounts. Robert Renaud is one of the main "Korendian" contactees, and he claims that they have a large underground facility somewhere in Massachusetts.

Policy: The Korendians claim alliance with the Arcturians and are part of a massive collective Alliance of worlds who lean more to non-Interventionism than to direct Interventionism.

This is simular to the rest of that info at that site. Stuff is simply presented, and collected, based not on who the people at that site went out and interviewed... but based on what they read. In this case publications from the 1950's and 1960's.

I agree no one has ever had an alien verified by mass, mainstream media. But other books, and sites, at least make an exaustive effort to check up on sources.
Then they make sure to post how much verification they were able to do with sources. "We could not verify this source. But here is what was claimed." "We came very close to verifying this source with other cross sources, and this is the extent of what we found."

You laugh at the notion of shape-shifting reptilians. Yet you've done no personal research on your own, reading the many books, checking the sources listed in those books. There is far more information, sources, and cross sources, that lend more weight to shape shifting reptilians, than to what is on this site you are trying to draw attention to.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You laugh at the notion of shape-shifting reptilians. Yet you've done no personal research on your own, reading the many books, checking the sources listed in those books. There is far more information, sources, and cross sources, that lend more weight to shape shifting reptilians, than to what is on this site you are trying to draw attention to.

This is utter nonsense. Show me your vast info on the proof of shape-shifting reptilians...The fact that other aliens would look like us makes logical and common sense, never mind whatever other research you also feel you need. It's all theories. A theory that aliens from other planets would also be human makes more sense than shape-shifting reptilians and the so-called vast amount of info on said reptiles is mostly fiction or nonsense printed by Icke...where's your vast proof of that?

You have no more proof of reptile freaks than I do of other aliens being human or human-like. And I certainly believe that not all aliens are necessarily human-like, so I am open minded. Are you??

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No kidding what is up with all these people posting outlandish IMO storys lately that have no basis in fact yet they talk about them as is they true.

I could have a field day with some of these guys if I was a salesman.

Pompano...after Gazrok posted his comment, I editted my post and put in the word theory to satisfy hs wishes. Maybe re-read my opening post. So what if your not a salesman, bring on your field day my friend. Show me what you've got!!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

This is utter nonsense. Show me your vast info on the proof of shape-shifting reptilians...The fact that other aliens would look like us makes logical and common sense, never mind whatever other research you also feel you need. It's all theories. A theory that aliens from other planets would also be human makes more sense than shape-shifting reptilians and the so-called vast amount of info on said reptiles is mostly fiction or nonsense printed by Icke...where's your vast proof of that?

You have no more proof of reptile freaks than I do of other aliens being human or human-like. And I certainly believe that not all aliens are necessarily human-like, so I am open minded. Are you??

1. Calmly go visit your local bookstore (Barnes & Noble, Strands, whatever). Ask where their books by David Icke are located. (Usually in the New Age section, or sometimes the Occult Section.)

2. Read the books "The Biggest Secret", "And the Truth Shall Set You Free", "Children of the Matrix" (I know you'll love the cover)
, in that order. Then read the rest of Icke's books. At the end of every single chapter, he lists all his sources.. You can then look up all the hundreds of sources on your own. From hundreds of other books, news stories (now on microfilm) in major newspapers, magazines at any major library. As well as the hundreds of eyewitnesses David Icke interviewed in person. Which was NOT done by the guy at that site you linked to.

The info these peple told Icke, such as the layouts to top secret buildings they should not've had access to (since they're ordinary citizens), naming names, naming places which Icke later traveled to and found evidence supporting what they said.

If you're willing to fully believe the shaky evidence given by the guy at that site you linked to, then you should be a super-hardcore believer in the evidence that can't be disproven, surrounding shape-shifting reptilians.
Ahh.. you haven't even done a through investigation on your own into the books that detail the evidence behind shapeshifting reptilians? Then you shouldn't even be trying to say its not true, since you never even attempted to look into it yourself.
It's like someone saying Ferarri's are junk cars, and they never even drove a Ferrari in their life.

And me, I never said I disbelived in other aliens. Half the aliens covered at that site you linked to, have already been throughly written about and researched (like the "greys"). If you now believe in them, just because of that site then that's still non-sense.
You should go out and do as through a research as you can on your own. Such as tracking down the many books on the subject. Anyone can put together a webpage and say this and that, without listing any sources.

--------------------------
NOTICE: In my post before this, posted on 18-3-2005 at 07:56 PM Post Number: 1255886 , I did NOT mean for half of it to be in bold. I accedently forgot to turn of the boldface for a word. Tooo late for me to edit it now.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

[edit on 20-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

1. Calmly go visit your local bookstore (Barnes & Noble, Strands, whatever). Ask where their books by David Icke are located. (Usually in the New Age section, or sometimes the Occult Section.)

Icke writes nonsense, so please....I've read Icke.

No ones telling you to believe anything pal, so believe what you want and I'll do the same!!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel like I'm a human-like alien.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There sure are a lot of different species. I'd love to meet some of the human-like ones.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
... In the beginning there was Dr. Nunian Soong ...

First indication of nonsense was the part about each stellar race of humans being identified by the color of their hair.

Famous quote:

"Why do I even bother ... " - God

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join