It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Weld 2020 Republican candidate for President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Bill Weld, a former two-term Republican governor of deep-blue Massachusetts

A wild RINO appears!

In answer to your question "Does he have any supporters in the community?" I'm sure there are a few, but not enough to see him do anything in the primary.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

He is not in the same position of outsider. He has a lot of wasted time under his belt.
This isnt 2016.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Where I am those things arent mutually exclusive.
and you prove nothing with your silly statement.
But I bet it gets you stars.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I am a woman.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Bill Weld. LOL, give me a break!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The only way anyone in the party could go up against Trump would be to appeal to those things that the Republican party used to stand for before Trump turned everything into a shatshow... family values, integrity, fiscal responsibility (this being one of the most important and has totally been thrown out the window), uniting as opposed to an ongoing campaign of division, transparency, stability, being against corruption (enough with the CEO pals being appointed to high ranking positions) and putting thinking before emotional tirades.

But since his followers have pretty much jumped ship on the conservative values of yesteryear as well, it seems unlikely.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Bill Who? Lewinsky said the last Bill that ran for president left her with a bad taste in her mouth...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CynConcepts

To most of the world trump has only proven himself to be a fool.
You need to change where you get your news. Really.
He is not very well liked and his policies have not really been well received have they?
How many court challenges?
Never mind his never ending bad press.
He cant get out of his own way some days.
Your image of trump is as false as the words he utters.

You are correct; he is hated by leftists, neocons, the legacy media, and globalists. Makes me like him more every day.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
my mom voted for trump reluctantly and can't stand him. I let her now about his guy. told her to save her soul and integrity. lol

my best friend was another reluctant voter of trump who is huge believer in global warming and concerned about how we willingly harm our planet.

there a whole lot of trump voters like this we just don't see it here.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

If that kind of thinking makes it easier for you to understand how so many people find Trump to be a goofball then feel free to think like that. This is after all, for now at least, Trump's America where he encourages all peoples to think and to evaluate the nature of our freedoms in ways beyond which his own puny little mind is capable of understanding.
Not. No this is Trumpian America where any and all opposition or critical evaluation of him and his cognitive abilities must be taken as ''fake news'' and dismissed as ''butt hurt'' for losers.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ltdan08

the neocons/globalists who don't want to aid the Saudis and their war in Yemen? those neocons?

ya right.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

He ran in 2016 as VP for Gary Johnson. He was considered a good Governor and I was going with the son of someone high up in his administration back then.

They are the only people I know who support him. But I doubt anyone else does.

Me and that ex were just talking about him yesterday and laughing about how he looks like and Irish politician. No offense to any Irish people. It's a saying.

Anyway, in MASS they are going to support ol' Liarwatha Warren. And in the 2020 Presidential election it doesn't matter if Satan himself runs for the D ticket, MASS will go Dem.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is simply a way for this guy to make some more money before he can retire. That's it. Just like the field of 20 something DNC candidates. It is all about lining the pocket book and seeing which two will try to combine for the win. Then they will market themselves, make some more money and fade away.

The DNC and RNC had a habit of taking old losers and putting them up to run again. It will not work anymore now that Trump has changed the landscape.

Trump decimated the field of the RNC heavy hitters in 2015/16 and 2020 will be no different. His re-election campaign started the day after he entered office....

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-4-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump's America where he encourages all peoples to think and to evaluate the nature of our freedoms in ways beyond which his own puny little mind is capable of understanding.

Funny how he crushed his opposition with a puny little mind. What kind of mind did his opposition have?

No this is Trumpian America where any and all opposition or critical evaluation of him and his cognitive abilities must be taken as ''fake news'' and dismissed as ''butt hurt'' for losers.

Any and all opposition. lol. If you haven't noticed the left have been investigating him since before he won the Presidency. but you still think that people are not allowed to be critical of him, it amazes me how far you can stretch. It's all Orange Man Bad with you guys.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Not what you said the other day. I completely understand people just want to be something one day then something the next.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A lot of interesting things ahead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join