It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Weld 2020 Republican candidate for President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Artemis12

Y'all seem so sure.
However his numbers are not what they were i n 2016 so I wouldn't be ordering new china just yet.

His numbers were abysmal in 2016 according to the polls, yet more people voted for him than any Republican before him and his numbers are better now than they were in 2016, and that's according to the same dummy polls that are made up of mostly dems and indies. Are you still buying those numbers they're throwing out there?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Sillyolme

To many ifs and buts at this point.
Wait to see if trumps runs again or not.
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesnt.

Agreed, we’re I in his place, I would not put my family through that hurtful, hateful, unjust, circus again.

Why not, especially at this point? He and his whole family have already been run through the wringer more than any other Presidency and come out cleaner for it. They might as well continue on since the conspiracies are all running dry. The next term may be the best for them and America!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You want a Trump alternative? Elect me. I won’t campaign the primary but will take the job if thrust upon me. Heck I might be unopposed by November by shaming the Dem’s pick out of the race.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CynConcepts

To most of the world trump has only proven himself to be a fool.
You need to change where you get your news. Really.
He is not very well liked and his policies have not really been well received have they?
How many court challenges?
Never mind his never ending bad press.
He cant get out of his own way some days.
Your image of trump is as false as the words he utters.

Do you prefer the news or reality?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Shhh, she still thinks MSNBC isn't full on propaganda. You won't shatter her little snowglobe of delusion.

As for the OP, Weld hasn't got a chance in hell.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The funniest thing about my die hard democrat hubby is he thinks my watching live stream feeds is a waste of time. He leaves the room, then returns now and then when he obviously overhears something that sets him off.

He is clueless who is a democrat or republican unless there is the clue 'R' or 'D' by their name. Every time he gets mad at what or how someone is saying something, it is a democrat. When he gets impressed and rushes in happily to see who is talking, it has been the republicans.

He is very frustrated. He doesn't like Trump. Not for his policies, just because Trump talks like a jerk. Yet, he is considering voting for Trump, because the democrats have so frustratingly proven they simply want to waste our time and money. They don't seem to really represent him any longer and he is finding their whiny tirades even more embarrassing then Trump.

Personally, I hope more people pop their bubbles and breathe in some fresh air to clean their minds. They may begin to see the truth more clearly.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's a dude man. Juss so you know.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Shhh, she still thinks MSNBC isn't full on propaganda. You won't shatter her little snowglobe of delusion.

True... When they start saying Trump is doing a good job, that's when I'll start to worry.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

True... When they start saying Trump is doing a good job, that's when I'll start to worry.

Well actually I will start to worry if Silly begins predicting Trump is doing such a good job that he will definitely win in 2020. Every prediction made on ATS since 2016 has been the opposite so I have been making bet money off my hubby just betting the reverse of what she posts.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's interesting when the average person starts paying attention to what's being said and starts applying a bit of reason that the democrat positions are just self-evidently absurd. Many are starting to realize that the news they've been relying on might not be precisely what its portrayed itself as.

Zealots, on the other hand, continually spew the talking points and don't realize that they're toeing the line for the globalist uni-party that cares for neither D nor R.

a reply to: CADpro

Are you referring to Sillyolme?

If that starts happening, we certainly know something is up.

...I have been making bet money off my hubby just betting the reverse of what she posts.

roflmao!
edit on 16-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: rolling

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I as well know nothing about Bill Weld other than that he is willing to run against Trump. As a Republican voter I will make my primary vote for anyone who is not Trump. So here is one primary vote for Weld at least. Hopefully more will come forth such as Ben Sasse from Nebraska and any others who are willing to break out of the Trumpian sycophants in the party. Make him win it every step of the way once more just as he did in 2016.

At this point I have to wonder will he even run again. He has garnered enough devout followers that they will follow him and secure for him the wealth he craves in any endeavor he chooses. It would be the pragmatic thing for him to just say, ""hey, I've done what I could do and now you are all on your own''. That would be the pragmatic thing to do unless he really is facing criminal charges for whatever wrongdoings he might have done that only being president is saving him from.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Bill Weld has a 93% chance of beating Trump in the GOP primaries. I read it in a poll somewhere.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If Trump has to actually run a Primary Campaign, it will be to his advantage.

Maybe that's the "Strategy" 😎

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In February 2016, Weld came out backing Kasich for the GOP candidate. When Kasich tumbled so dramatically hard, Weld joined up with Liberterian candidate, Johnson.

It seems obvious that Weld picks losers and thus does not truly understand the majority of Americans wants or needs. He just simply hates Trump, because Trump is not from the Ol boys club of the GOP.

I predict Weld will be a simple footnote and soon forgotten. Those that voted for Kasich may vote for him...but then again, many of those voters have seen the light now too. All in all...he hasn't a chance.

Edit add: I am ashamed that I voted for Kasich in the primaries myself. No excuse except I had only recently began looking at the GOP after my frustration with the DNC. At that time, Trump scared me.
edit on 4 16 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Whose millions of dollars are you wasting Bill? I hope it's Hillary's.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
"It is time for patriotic men and women across our great nation to stand and plant a flag."

Great little jingle...

Is he running for the President of the Moon?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As a Republican voter I will make my primary vote for anyone who is not Trump.

We get it. Trump has hurt you. He has taken all of you sanity and reasoning and turned them inside out. He is powerful foe and capable of such deeds. The grounds quake before those who fear him, as they know death is nigh.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don't see it but I don't doubt anything these days.
Would be quite of turn of events wouldn't it?

I can see people spitting nails.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

No there really isnt much chance of that.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So Mr. Weld has no supporters here.
Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join