It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madrid Train Bombers Also Targeted New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reuters.myway.com...

The Madrid train bombers had detailed plans of New York's Grand Central Station, indicating they also planned to attack there, a Spanish newspaper reported Wednesday.

Hand-made drawings and other "highly specialized technical information" about the station were found on a computer disk seized from the home of one of the suspects

This is a little scary. IF the plans are there, that means they could have been forwarded to anyone, and that somewhere else these plans reside.

Ten bombs hidden in sports bags exploded on board four packed commuter trains last March 11 in an attack claimed by men saying they acted in the name of al Qaeda in Europe in response to Spain sending troops to Iraq and Afghanistan.

This is a idea that could become reality. Subways are an ideal place to attack, underground, limited escape route for victims, hard to access by rescue. With the OBL request to Al-Z to attack America, could this be a viable operation, or do you feel that AQ will go bigger?

[edit on 2-3-2005 by esdad71]

apnews.myway.com...

Here is another link with some sketch info

[edit on 2-3-2005 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
More going on in Spain than meets the media...

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by Nygdan

and that they have some unfinished business,
with this mexian president...

I am unfamiliar as to any connections between the basque and the president of mexico, whats the dealy-o?

Gotta love google...
Check this one out...
www.newsmedianews.com...

www.google.com...

Another interesting connection...

ZAPATERO IN MEXICO
Spanish opposition leader Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero has met Mexico’s President Vicente Fox to discuss that country’s political transition. During the interview Mr Zapatero asked Mr Fox to help Spain break into the American market. He also thanked Mexico for its support in Spain’s anti-terrorist campaign against the Basque separatist group, ETA...

COCAINED HAUL NEAR MADRID
Spanish police have arrested 12 people and seized more than 1.5 tonnes of coc aine from a warehouse at Humanes, near Madrid. The drugs were concealed in coffee which was shipped from Colombia via the port of Bilbao. From Humanes the coc aine was to have been distributed throughout Spain and to other European countries.

Edit:
Remember my prior post mentioning Basque accounts in Cuba? Well Cuba pretty much tossed them out on their ear and then presto... Related information is more towards the bottom of the article...
www.cubanet.org...

[edit on 9-2-2005 by twitchy]

Plenty of connections between Basque and Mexico, most of them clandestine coc aine operations and alot of international connections including accounts held in Cuba. That much coc aine could easily fund a terrorist organization, and I don't think the recent seizures in Madrid are mere cooincidence. Also, if you would read my post, I did not say that Mossad was directly responsible for the recent bombing in Spain, howeevr I would like to call attention to Mossad activities in the area and their involvement with the Spanish Government and the Basque group.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Some thing that is getting to me, is how this is being "played down".
As mentioned "highly specialized technical information," yet they are calling it "basic drawings" and "not an operational plan."

WHAT THE?!

Stupid is as stupid does....

So maybe who ever drew the plans wasn't inclined towards art, besides a general concept is enough to get the idea across.

It's as if they are throwing this tid bit to the people, just in case, so there arses are covered. Yet claiming it's no biggie.
And the terror level has been raised...wonder why.

First the new Binny boy tape about Zarqawi, who isn't even a religious extreamist, how do I know this, because he doesn't have the freaking beard ok. Then the Madrid info. This is one of two things, a choreographed playing of the peoples fear, or signs of a soon to be attack on the USA.

It's so easy even a caveman can see that.

join