It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Re Taken In Action, hh could be His Highness... chan plane fags reported that a USAF Gulfstream landed in Stansted airport, London, with a call sign of SAM 768 then left under call sign CASK79, minutes later.

They say there is another with a CASK call sign headed for Budapest.

CASK short for CASKET = COFFIN? or

CASK = C Ask?

Remember Q#3152 says:

Prince Andrew is deeply connected.
Q

regarding Lolita Express
edit on 20-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What if Mueller's job was also to set up Weissman and others DS'ers in the SC?

There are two volumes to the Mueller report.
Vol. 1 is a straight forward report that concludes POTUS did not collude.

Vol. 2 is completely different in nature...designed, intentionally, to feed the anti-Trump MSM/Dem beast and sow doubt.

What if Mueller completed his report...left the stage...and Weissman continued on to spearhead and produce Vol. 2?

What if Vol 2 is chock full of 'Barium Meals' designed to find leakers and entrap investigators?

Remember,...had they not been forced out of the investigation team early...Strzok & Page would've been exposed by the release of this report.

Just a theory...not originating with me...but one taking on momentum.
edit on 20-4-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well that is certainly interesting. Landing in London with a SAM (Special Air Mission) callsign then departing with a tactical callsign (CASK79) is without a doubt unusual. Now it's getting really twisted. You reported the aircraft was a Gulfstream so it would be a C-20, C-37A or a C-38A, not overly large aircraft. At 9:27 EST, 20 Apr 19 is was reported through a source I use that a C-32 (757) just landed in Cyprus with a Foreign Emergency Support Team on board callsign CASK79

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

Re Taken In Action, hh could be His Highness... chan plane fags reported that a USAF Gulfstream landed in Stansted airport, London, with a call sign of SAM 768 then left under call sign CASK79, minutes later.

They say there is another with a CASK call sign headed for Budapest.

CASK short for CASKET = COFFIN? or

CASK = C Ask?

Remember Q#3152 says:

Prince Andrew is deeply connected.
Q

regarding Lolita Express

Or Amontillado...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

What are you Deciphering, cask could be cascade with the special K
Cascade means to successfully pass on a message.
By magic... Possibly!
2 meanings, a deluge of information will bring the ultimate price.
edit on 20-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You may want to check for container ships with call signs CSK 79 or CASK 79.

Another option may be ham radio call signs.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Is anyone else feeling reborn this TOY
Or is that just me and my CC

Ishtar is important right now
What was Ishtar aww about anyway.

(post by 3rdEyeView removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Bill, here are two grabs from /qresearch/ with CASK79 leaving London Stansted and approaching Budapest...C23B:

I wonder if the Cyprus stop was on the Turkish side or on the side with the UK military? Also if it stopped on way to Budapest or on the way back?

ETA - looks like the SAM into Stansted was a different plane but cask79 left Stansted a minute later:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Everyone is grateful to Q for being an excellent researcher and sharer of information. But nobody "worships" Q.

Sounds like putting someone on a pedestal.

Worshipping doesn't always mean god level reverence. It can also mean: to regard with great or extravagant respect, honor, or devotion. The above fits that definition.

Respected as a well-connected authority, yes.

Q hasn't even proven to be that.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

OK we're talking about the same aircraft, same tail number. Look at your screenshots again, aircraft type is a C-32B not a 23B. I didn't see the Budapest stop, but I did see it landing in Larnanca Cyprus about an hour ago. Not sure what the geopolitical situation is with Cyprus so I can't speak to that. The FEST team on board is significant, that's a team run by the State Department the responds to terrorist events worldwide.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The C32-B is not only used for FEST, it has been utilized by the CIA in the past.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tat, a search of "cask 79 container" turned up this :

Therefore, the conventional risks and environmental impacts associated with fuel transport are greatly reduced with nuclear power. Nevertheless, whilst volumes of fuel required are modest, used fuel emits very high levels of heat and radioactivity. As such, consignments are transported in robust 125-tonne 'Type B' casks, each containing up to about 24 tonnes of used fuel (see below).

Also turned up this useful resource on UK HAM radio call signs and tracking thereof: UK Amateur radio Call Signs

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I did see a report of a Chinese cargo ship (CSK 79).
CSK appears to be a Chinese shipping company.
There also appears to be a Chinese company called CASK (Cask.biz)...website in Chinese.

Sorry, I cant copy on my computer now...in screen tablet mode only. Need to repair.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Re political situation, Larnaca is on the southern side which ha UK military/airforce bases. I've been a handful of times for the partying at Ayia Nappa nearby (which the quaddies love).

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

If the Larnaca stop was an hour ago then that was AFTER the budapest stop, i.e. on return journey.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No doubt about that. I can certainly understand why this flight, out of thousands a day got the "plane fags" interest.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

All indications point to Mueller being forced to shut-down, or he would have pursued Volume III; Financial and/or Business crimes.

The reaction of Congressmen who view the almost fully un-redacted version, will say a lot. (Dems don't want to see that version next week. Fine. Repubs will view it.)

Also, Nadler wants 100% of source material so he can see what Mueller's goons suspected, and why. Also the fake indictments filed against Kushner and Trump Jr., as alluded to by Q last month.

EDIT TO ADD:

ALSO...Adam Schiff now realizes that nothing can stop what is coming:

Half admitting defeat, Schiff said “Whether these acts are criminal or not, whether the obstruction of justice was criminal or not or whether these contacts were sufficiently illicit or not to rise to the level of criminal conspiracy,” he continued, “they are unquestionably dishonest, unethical, immoral and unpatriotic.”

Schiff continued, saying that this “should be condemned by every American. That is not the subject of vindication, that is the subject of condemnation.”
bigleaguepolitics.com...
edit on 4/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

(post by LurkNoMore removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No I don't think so, I think Budapest was a refueling stop for the next leg which was Cyprus. I think the answer is as simple as they are pre-staging for a "just in case" for the Easter celebrations tomorrow in Israel. It's only 240 miles to Jerusalem, less than 150 to Beirut and Damascus.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join