It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix Original. . . .Polar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh my freaking god!

If anyone wants to spend a couple of hours with a fun violent gore-filled assassin movie, then please watch this.

Epic.

Classic.

It was fun to watch and I was sorry it ended.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Definitely, it was a fun surprise to come across.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy Better than Rambo III which I just started watching? I put on Quiet Place first and 2 minutes without talking and I had enough of that one...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

MUCH better.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: toolgal462

MUCH better.

Well, the acting can't be any better. lolol

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oh yeah, great show, that guys a good actor.
If you haven't seen him in Hannibal, you def should.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Saw it a couple of months back. Loved every minute of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He just adopted the dog. Yea....... it has a definite Canadian vibe.... let you know in a while, but so far good. Curious, is it a sort-of comedy ?

link   

Saw it, loved it...

Everyone should see it!!!!

link   

originally posted by: Plotus
He just adopted the dog. Yea....... it has a definite Canadian vibe.... let you know in a while, but so far good. Curious, is it a sort-of comedy ?

Ask the dog in a little bit.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I got to the store after the acct. guy.. I think I'll look around for something different.
Some of you will like it.. It's like going dancing in too small of Italian shoes, like hearing a sputter and pop taking off in your Cessna, like having a wheel come off of your skateboard.... like being left handed..... uh... Canadian.

a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well that was different.

A strangely fulfilling, if 'cutting' movie. Pun intended.. jesus that first scene was a bit... hehe.. much.

If it were more mainstream, I'd be rooting for a sequel, where they have teamed up in pursuit of the man who started the entire snowball.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Funny I was actually thinking of watching this some days ago, it was just an image that came up in the search engine, and I was like "hey that guy has an eyepatch, this show must be cool, a man with an eyepatch cant beat that in terms of plot and scenarios"

But then I just started watching the second season of American Gods, maybe will give it a go after or some other time.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

My 87 year old mother thinks we have too much violence on TV which is why everyone has turn away from Jesus.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Oh my freaking god!

If anyone wants to spend a couple of hours with a fun violent gore-filled assassin movie, then please watch this.

Epic.

Classic.

It was fun to watch and I was sorry it ended.

Watched it last night after reading this thread. Very well done. I'm a sucker for the lone assassins with a conscious trying to get out the game movies...

The movie was kind of a copy of Shoot Em Up cinematically though. Very campy and tons of gratuitous violence, impossible gun physics, and blood splatter.. over the top villains.

Perfect for mindless entertainment. Nice twist at end too...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I loved the movie.
The sex scene in the cabin in the woods made me laugh though! Did you happen to see the outside cameraman in the shot through the window? He is in the right side of the frame for a second or two, I thought it was a creep filming them at first!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The only thing I really had to forget I was aware of in the movie, was Matt Lucas.. he's never appealed to me as a comic.

For reference, lol..

He's one of those types that is typecast in everything, even Doctor Who, when he had a run in it.. *shudders*

edit on 8-4-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If you want to see a more serious version of this movie... I'd recommend The American with George Clooney.

Same basic premise, but much more dark, serious, and realistic. Very good movie.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
read the comics!!!
comics are better, art is amazing.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great movie with a twist ending. Mads was just right for the role and the story premise could be took as real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join