It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimi Hendrix On An Acoustic Guitar (Only known 2 videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
According to the uploader there are only two videos in existence of Jimi playing Acoustic guitar so here are both for any Hendrix fans interested in a bit of pure , unfiltered Hendrix , the video is only 7 minutes but worth every second.

The second video is brilliant , must have been some party !

edit on 5-4-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"Get her some acid" comment is funny.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Cool. Those are awesome. Hearing him on that 12 string was pretty cool, but that second one rocked pretty hard. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That acoustic 12 was made by British luthier Tony Zemaitis. He's the guy who built those engraved metal-front guitars for guys like Ronnie Wood, Keef, Clapton, Jeff Beck, Marc Bolan, Dave Gilmour, and other monster players from the 60s and 70s. His smaller acoustics with the heart-shaped sound hole are amazingly beautiful.

An original Zemaitis guitar is worth a lot of money today. His son now builds reissues of these in Japan.

Tony passed away in the early 2000's. Rest in peace, Mr. Z.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Very cool. Ive always wondered what his new songs would sound like had he not died. Would he utilize all the new electronics and keep progressing his sound? I think he would have. Watching him makes me want to turn on the amp and jam it up. Then break my strat after realizing I'll never be that good. The man was an alien.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Great find gortex! Jimi was way ahead of his time. I can only imagine what he would sound like today had he lived.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Hear My Train A Coming is such a great song. Never seen the second one before but Jimi has such a smooth voice!

Man that chick was high!! She was ready to be experienced!!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Man that chick was high!! She was ready to be experienced!!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

made my Sunday

top topics

join