It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST RELEASED: SCU's, Detailed, 270 Page, Forensic Analysis Of The Tic Tac Sighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Skeptics again?
I am leaning towards the extraterrestrial hypothesis (or time traveling humans), because I have trouble believing that some nation on Earth has this technology.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Very interesting. Would be even better if the first sentences we see didn't have so many typographical errors.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The facts point to something definitively not man made in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Between the object, and the massive object under the water, I'm leaning towards not our stuff either. If it really were our Navy, I would think they would have called off our own pilots, for fear of them opening fire on own own high-end, secret tech. And I don't think our Navy is so inept, that we didn't realize our own ship and planes were approached our own secret tech. I also don't think other countries have this level of technology.

As far as a long report coming to the conclusion of "we don't know what it is," as a poster stated - if it were alien tech, that would be exactly the conclusion they would have to end up with. It reinforces it being something unknown - it doesn't make it sketchy or less believable. If a batch of scientists and experts come to the conclusion that they believe it's not human tech, I think people should take serious notice - not dismiss it, simply because that's the only conclusion they can reach.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join