It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bump stock ban subversion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I read Obama is going to come and take everyone's guns.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I read Obama is going to come and take everyone's guns.

Obama was banging on my door earlier today. I pretended I wasnt home. He shot my dog and left.

Thanks obama.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

And if it not made by Colt, it is not a real AR-15 rifle.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

And if it not made by Colt, it is not a real AR-15 rifle.

And if its not made by armalite its only a clone.

I own armalite

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

She and Trump have at least one thing in common.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Not worried about that... we all know how poorly that would end for the controllers.

I'm more concerned about "incremental" BS that some folks may not see as enough of a threat to defend themselves against it.

I decided another route would be better... for all their wasted time, effort and money, it is great to be able to subvert all of that with something that costs less than a dollar and is near-universal in its proliferation

As we should do with all gun laws, to share the information and means to subvert them is to defend liberty itself.

These kind of laws don't bother me in the least, as I have zero intention of acknowledging them. I merely want to assist others who -in their individual and sole judgement- determine this type of device suits their needs. I will continue to do so, frequently.

I like day dream about some useful (useless) idiot like that big mouth lyin' Shannon Watts reading that these laws she is championing are (not can be-are) being subverted so easily and universally.

Now on to repealing the NFA with our court and political majorities. Or perhaps we will wait until RBG finally kicks off so we can get another Jurist on the SCOTUS first.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I like the double tap trigger that fires once when you pull the trigger and again on release.

Plus if you get the right trigger units its just remove two pins and take it out and replace it with a slandered trigger.

www.gunsamerica.com...

If you get a normal drop in trigger you can replace the double tap trigger with a normal trigger in minutes.

Then its finding a very good hiding place for the double tap trigger in case you ever need it for TEOTWAWKI.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join