It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All clear

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This is my little girl, our third child.

She's now 5 months old and we were given the all clear last week from the hospital.

This was the thread I posted after she was born; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Things were going well for a few weeks, then it wasn't. She's had another 2 transfusions, weekly blood tests and daily medication. Her weight was dropping and she just didn't look good. But she kept on smiling all the way through it.

We were told to expect another transfusion, long after the 3 month mark where we were assured she would be ok. The doctors couldn't explain why her blood cells were still being destroyed. But the day before it was arranged, she started fighting back.

Now, her blood's back to normal, she's gaining weight and no longer needs medication. That's us officially clear of any more hospital visits.

The good old NHS kept our baby girl alive, with the help from the only blood donor in the country that matched her blood.

Thank you, whoever you are.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nostranova

Shes beautiful!

Your truly blessed my friend.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Very happy for your family. I cant imagine what you all went through.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the update although it was breaking my heart to read through the first bit before the happy ending.

What a ray of gorgeous sunshine!!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What a doll. Prayers for continued improvements

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm glad to see she is doing better, I hope she can get over these problems and start having a normal healthy life.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Blessings of love and light be upon you. Children are little miracles, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yay, so happy for you and your family!!! She is adorable and you can see the warrior that she is in her picture. Thanks for updating; I have thought about her and wondered how she was doing.

edit on 27-3-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What a beautiful baby girl! Wishing her a beautiful and happy life.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Thats awesome news.

And whatever people say, the NHS is amazing.

They have heleped us no end in recent years.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Congratulations Nostranova, not only on the birth of your lovely daughter but on the All Clear news

Very good news when such a happy ending comes about, and from such a rare donor it is not less than a miracle

One can also argue that being blessed to have these little ones in our lives at all is a miracle too. My daughters are grown but being a Dad is the single greatest and most important thing I did with my life. Sounds like you have a lot of great times ahead

edit on 3/28/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Beautiful little one! God works wonders man can't duplicate!

God bless you both! MS

top topics

join