It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis and Assessment of the Gateway Process

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The following is an accessible transcript from the Central Intelligence Agency’s Reading Room called “Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process”.

The original report was published on June 9, 1983. It was written by Wayne M. McDonnell to his commanding officer in the US Army Intelligence and Security Command.

McDonnell was tasked with offering an assessment of the Gateway Experience to his commanding officer. This proved to be a difficult project for him. He dives into transcendental meditation, hypnosis, quantum physics, both eastern and western religions, and more.

Gateway

The above link is a reformatted version of the CIAs disclosure on their work on the Gateway process, which involved much WOO.... The link is long and detailed, it attempts to take the findings from the occult and into the realms of science, I have read it and it connects with much I'm read up on including things of an occult and esoteric nature, the reason I'm bringing here for discussion is to see if anyone else can validate the information given here with their own experiences of things of a similar nature.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I'll bet it's interesting... but -- alas! -- I have used up my allotment of free articles to peruse on Medium

If I remember, I'll check it out next month

Good luck with your OP. Should be interesting... I hope!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It is very interesting, here's where the original can be found, CIA

Just download the attachment.
edit on 26-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thank you! It's downloading now...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The Gateway Method is a management template for the Chaos Theory. I have been successfully and functionally using it in its condensed advanced form for over a decade.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Can u tell me your breakthrough technique, the method that made you go Wow! This shhh is real

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The technique would take to long to explain here in one shot and I havent considered how I would teach it.I wouldnt wish to mistakenly represent.

The WOW moment for me was when I realised the absolute connectivity of everything that happens in our reality.....the manifestation patterns....the drivers behind the directions we grow in or regress into.....its a condensed management Program for the Butterfly Effect.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I get you, I have seen results through chaos magic, synchronicity is increasing and after learning of the phenomenon I could look back on much of life and find cause for the happenings, but finding reason is more complex... Is your path already made or is it malleable and not predestined, is my questioning the now.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The gateway is sort of like finding a way to access the link. The link between all people and all life on earth. fixing the language barrier is essential. Training the mind to properly utilize the link is essential. Linking to a person who is nuts can cause a lot of problems. If someone tries this, be careful.

Some people are thrown into this link without knowing it, often they act nuts, being bound to others and other living things without being able to comprehend what is happening. The star child is supposedly an example of people who can link naturally, They can link to all life without even trying, this is an evolution that is good. If you link to deceptive people you become a deceiver, if you link to religious people you think as one. Anytime you join a group you can link to those of a kind. We can block connection or allow connection. Mob mindset is an example of how we connect to the mob. People do things they would never do. Frequencies that are generated by our electric fields in our houses can block many of these abilities, they are stronger out in nature than in our homes.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hollywood made a movie about it:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i asked a question a couple of threads ago regarding the numbers 3,6,9 and their importance
as well as noting how people either use the importance of these numbers in the work they do
or it is somehow unconsciously produced, but those numbers along with 23 is basically what the
thread was about, and i have just noticed the two dates given on the disclosure of the gateway
process synchronistically link with those "magic" numbers.
approved for release... 2003/09/10 then if you add the numbers 15=6

then the date of the document that was approved for release.... 09/06/1983 these numbers add to 36=9

this is deliberately done!!

just so yous know tomorrow is one of those dates 27/03/2019 24=6
also power numbers in view.
not saying something bad will happen, but for me there is something with numbers and revelations etc..
edit on 26-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
i asked a question a couple of threads ago regarding the numbers 3,6,9 and their importance
as well as noting how people either use the importance of these numbers in the work they do
or it is somehow unconsciously produced, but those numbers along with 23 is basically what the
thread was about, and i have just noticed the two dates given on the disclosure of the gateway
process synchronistically link with those "magic" numbers.
approved for release... 2003/09/10 then if you add the numbers 15=6

then the date of the document that was approved for release.... 09/06/1983 these numbers add to 36=9

this is deliberately done!!

just so yous know tomorrow is one of those dates 27/03/2019 24=6
also power numbers in view.
not saying something bad will happen, but for me there is something with numbers and revelations etc..

Just a guess here, but possibly 3-6-9 are UNIVERSAL NUMBERS....a UNIVERSAL CONSTANT.....they are creation based numbers....they appear in EVERYTHNG.....they are the building blocks.....they represent sound and motion and everything else we conceive and perceive....they represent Source AND DUALITY and all aspect of that MOVEMENTS within that relationship in a working living model.
edit on 27-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

This was a very interesting read. I wonder if the human body can have the ability to stay younger or preserved if more time is spent in an "out of body" experience. When the mind goes into this field called The Absolute, the body is at a certain level of hertz in this state and does this impact the physical body in a positive or negative way over time or is it preserved in some fashion. I don't know why it just makes me think about how the body ages in space and all that junk so a weird thought about aging and the fountain of youth came to my mind when i was thinking about the consequences of going "out of body" for prolonged periods of time.

Similar to a hypo stasis state or a cryogenic freezing of the body, except in the "out of body" mode the mind is the key, not the physical body. Mind over Matter...

leolady

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

I imagine the ability to develop the skills, (i.e meditation) required to do it would help increase longevity of life.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
1st Earth Battalion!!!

So many ways of advancing the spiritual along with physical.

Perhaps, we are more out of touch with the metaphysical, being engulfed by "material world" of desirable distractions.

top topics

join