It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families, lawyers, AE911Truth, suing the FBI over 9/11 Omissions Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: mrthumpy

You are incapable of understand Newtonian physics. Just move along.

then please explain it to us,

its a discussion site not a post your favorite YouTube video to talk for you site which seems to be norm for so many in recent years.

can you please explain it to us in your own words as you keep implying others haven't a clue but you do?

You aren't just parroting things from the video you keep posting are you, you must understand the physics you speak of to say others are incapable.

Please explain?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

For the twin towers. Again, there is video of the columns buckling, then the upper part of the tower falling into the building below. The falling mass broke floor connections, leaving core columns standing in the wake of the collapse of the floor system. The vertical columns only toppled after loss of lateral support. The core columns fell last.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The lower portions of both buildings' cores (60 stories of WTC 1 and 40 stories of WTC 2) remained standing for up to 25 seconds after the start of the initial collapse before they too collapsed.[44]

The falling mass smashed and broke the floor connections.

The twin towers did not fall at the rate of free fall.

The cores fell slower and last.

The towers did not collapse through the path of greatest resistance.

You are arguing a collapse sequence that never took place on 9/11, you are arguing falsehoods created by the truth movement.

Please post video of columns actually being cut to initiate collapse of the twin towers.
edit on 25-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Tower one collapse in nearly 11 seconds. Tower two collapses in nearly 9 seconds. If you don't understand simple physics go drool in someone else's cup.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Tower one collapse in nearly 11 seconds. Tower two collapses in nearly 9 seconds. If you don't understand simple physics go drool in someone else's cup.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Thanks for the great physics lesson

I am so enlightened now

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Have to say I've read some funny stuff on ATS, but someone claiming that gravity is irrelevant to buildings collapsing and then telling others that they don't understand simple physics has to be up there with the all time classics

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

the absolute and I mean absolute ignorance displayed in the last few days by a few posters is astounding and makes me wonder whats causing it and if it could be something external and not just their own ignorance.

I wonder also, same goes for some "know it all" who always twist conversations to fit their agend... oops, naratives

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The floor systems collapsed in that time.

The towers did not fall at the rates of free fall, and they fell in stages. The initial buckling. The progressive collapse of the floor systems. The core columns falling after the floors systems were stripped away. The core columns fell last.

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

Again. For the towers. There is video of the collapse initiation from buckling columns.

Can you post video evidence columns were cut to initiate the twin towers, collapse?
edit on 25-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I saw a video too where they had a bunch of explosives in it as well. Look at this as well. wtc 6

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

How about reading through an actual WTC 6 debate instead of watching truth movement propaganda.

www.metabunk.org/wtc-6-what-happened-there.t1809/
www.metabunk.org...

Arson in WTC 6?
www.internationalskeptics.com...

please list actual evidence that points to something other than WTC 6 damaged by the twin towers.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join