It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAYDAY - Viking Sky cruise ship engines fail in rough seas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Q posted a mysterious message yesterday that said "mayday mayday mayday" in the middle of the message and we assume he meant PM May of the UK, or something in the month of May like on May Day, but who knows. Not sure if it was before or after this incident but I saw the post first and the news soon after.

There definitely could be something more to this story. It would be worth looking deeper into...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

To have all propulsion power go down is almost ("almost", sic) impossible so fuel is probably the cause but that is difficult as well. It could be water or bacteria or a main supply fuel leak causing them to shut down everything. The first two are easily controlled initially but difficult and time consuming to fix after the event. The 3rd is impossible to predict and difficult to fix at sea and if the ship is rocking violently.

I hope Viking Line have not been cutting back on Engineering competence lately.

It could be Trump's fault.

The ship is Norwegian flagged so the enquiry will root out the cause, no problem. I presume that the official report, without redaction, will be made public.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To have someone from the company say they have been very lucky will be loved by the lawyers. They should have said should have said "If it wasn't for the efforts of our fearless crew the " " would be lost.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here is a live stream from a video camera. It shows the cruise ship at port in Molde.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

"Q" is so cryptic no way anyone will figure that out.
Q=17 R=18 S=19
No one needs the 7 million year Stavanger Dwords.
Maybe its Snow ay?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That headline I was sure there were Viking secret tech airships reconstructed, then crashed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join