It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having banned some guns/accessories & polygamy means we can also ban Sharia - RIGHT?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Putting the state-invented crime of polygamy aside, how many wives does christiany allow you to have? Im not aware of any restriction.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I'm not anti-Islam, or any religion for that matter.

But I am anti - religion in government or political and educational affairs.

I understand what you're saying, and no doubt it's happening somewhere on this planet, but can you provide some info or sources to your claims? I am interested, as this is a rather interesting topic to me, re-gentrification is something I am into right now.

Well the polygamy think is history (maybe 140 year ago or so??) I have no sources but know the sources. As for the Sharia, I posted a thread w/ a video yesterday about a community of 320+ homes ( in West Virginia) being built for Syrian Refugees (who intend to make it a Sharia zone, NO INFIDELS MAY ENTER) and at the same time, kicking native whites & blacks off the land to build these new houses (while they move to very run down areas! Why not take care of our own first??) IDK the town in WV, google will bring all this up, I don't have time, I got a lot on my plate now.

As for the ban on guns, well we've seen it since the automatic weapon ban, then age restrictions, mental background and history checks. Both freedom of religion and right to bear arms are the foundation of this country and infringing in any way on any of these is unconstitutional illegal, those who enforce it enemies of the state (and hence, some could argue it could be open season on them - others choose to try to make changes in court or through representatives). I have to argue that it's illegal to ban felons from owning firearms, especially if they served their whole sentence - if they get early parole from their sentence, then I think then they may not be eligible for ownership. It's scary to think violent criminals could own a firearm (lol, they do it illegally anyway, so does it matter?) All of this is openly available online and I'm not going to do the searching for you. LMK if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help out.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I understand what you're saying, and no doubt it's happening somewhere on this planet, but can you provide some info or sources to your claims? I am interested, as this is a rather interesting topic to me, re-gentrification is something I am into right now.

I didn't mean they were a problem, that wasn't the point at all. The point is that Sharia is an alternate form of government, which is illegal within the US. On top of that, the moslem's were fleeing ISIS and Sharia, so now they want to institute the government of their suppressors? Before they were secular as Syria didn't allow Sharia. I see it as a trojan horse at worst, at best they are liars and leaches trying to slowly subvert the government.
edit on 3 23 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Regulating guns is not the same thing as banning guns you big baby.

If the law "the type of work an individual chooses to undertake/do, shall not be infringed" were in the constitution would the US gov be allowed to create laws against professional sports or coal mining? The work people do SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Same thing with guns. The ownership of guns by the citizens shall not be infringed. And don't go into "militia" or advancement in guns because that those only make sense to people who have no understanding of history or guns (& gun history). Christ, a civilian could own a cannon until fairly recently and maybe even a bazoka/rpg!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Regulating guns is not the same thing as banning guns you big baby.

HMMMMM. I believe the correct answer is yes.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

My lord. We agree on something digging for nuggets.

They'll never ban sharia or actually apply logic to islam though. That would throw a wrench in their plan for homogenizing our culture out of existence.

I think you actually take what I say out of context much of the time, or a bias from our previous disagreements. My pokes were most usually in good fun (with a little annoyance at times).

Do you disagree with the gun aspect though?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

As for the Sharia, I posted a thread w/ a video yesterday about a community of 320+ homes ( in West Virginia) being built for Syrian Refugees (who intend to make it a Sharia zone, NO INFIDELS MAY ENTER) and at the same time, kicking native whites & blacks off the land to build these new houses (while they move to very run down areas! Why not take care of our own first??) IDK the town in WV, google will bring all this up, I don't have time, I got a lot on my plate now.

Ok. Sorry I won't have time to look for your other thread but it sounds like your fear is based on a video containing someone's commentary on intent to build something that may or may not happen, and even if it did it would be illegal and dealt with promptly as any self-governing militia attempt is in this country.

I think it's hardly something to worry about.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

As for the Sharia, I posted a thread w/ a video yesterday about a community of 320+ homes ( in West Virginia) being built for Syrian Refugees (who intend to make it a Sharia zone, NO INFIDELS MAY ENTER) and at the same time, kicking native whites & blacks off the land to build these new houses (while they move to very run down areas! Why not take care of our own first??) IDK the town in WV, google will bring all this up, I don't have time, I got a lot on my plate now.

Ok. Sorry I won't have time to look for your other thread but it sounds like your fear is based on a video containing someone's commentary on intent to build something that may or may not happen, and even if it did it would be illegal and dealt with promptly as any self-governing militia attempt is in this country.

I think it's hardly something to worry about.

It's all precinct. If it's allowed in state X, they will demand it in state Y or it's "discrimination". The post was from yesterday. Are you so BUSY that you can't do a search? it would take you about 30 seconds. I'm sorry I have about 30.000 words to finish writing on top of creating a list of about 10,000 organization/businesses - so I'm a little busy.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Cant ban Sharia because that'd be RACIST!!!!!!

over & above the Racist Issue------------ Is that Sharia is considered Divine Law---------------

And Divine Law is Supreme and light-years Above mere Civil Laws that are man made/installed by governments...

The Papacy, has over-the-Ages, backed off the claim of being the sole Authority on being the Only Religion that dispenses Divine Laws/Rules for the population....Directly From 'God'

so ---> Islam is the last religion/discipline/ideology standing with the Authority to supersede All Civil & religious Rules of Behavior that vary all-over-the-Planet

if you disagree that's called Blasphemy & punishable by Sharia (I think)………………

Many Idioms fit here: you have reached a 'fork in the road'....Hobson's Choice… Being 'between a rock & a hard place' … 'dead in the water'...'over a barrel'

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

In Sweden and parts of the UK, there are Sharia zones where they take law into their own hands, possibly behind closed doors...

You mean like the Orthodox Jews and Amish do in the United States? I could give you a few more if those don't make you happy.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Putting the state-invented crime of polygamy aside, how many wives does christiany allow you to have? Im not aware of any restriction.

Here's a better question. If you have one already and know what that entails, why the hell would you want another one?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I can see a theocracy in Americas future!

www.breakingisraelnews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Agree on so many levels. I've thought about supporting Islam to get rid of 90% of these BS problems the libs have created over the last 20-40 years.

So you've basically thought about, in your eyes, becoming the enemy so that you can oppress your fellow americans that don't see eye to eye with you? But wait, I thought the libbies were the treasonous ones?

feminism would be stomped into the ground,

Come on dude, you don't have to do all that becoming a incognito terrorist in order to pretend to be something your not.... I got it!! Just be gay!! I mean, its totally a choice anyway, and should be real easy for you to make the switch....then you never have to worry about listening to women complain about being independent and equal to you ever again! Yaaay!

LGBTQHIV

Awwww, your so edgy. Got any jokes about breast cancer too?

would go back to don't ask don't tell (like every hetero person does, why do so many need to make it so clear what they do in the bedroom when NO one cares, asks or wants to hear it - if that stopped, a lot of people would have a more faverable opinion of them).

Yes, its a known fact that gays in the wild greet others by orientation or gender I.D alone....
Really? being apart of that community I have never seen " hey my name is so and so, and i'm lgbt" 😂 I mean wtf?
As a matter of fact its mostly nosy straight people who end up asking.

A woman telling others "that is my wife" like 40-50 times in a 1 hour span, gets really obnoxious and it is only to seek attention.

Gotta give you that one, sounds like a slow form of torture.
It's called being over the top love birds though and straight people do it too, its not her trying to rub her gayness off on you, or gain attention.

Another idea is to play along with Islam (not really convert) and then once traditional roles return, then fight the invaders.

We know, you already said that in your first two sentences silly
So you dislike muslims, democrats, lgbt people, and women (specifically lesbians who don't need a man in their life) who don't know their place.

Can I have man babby republican for 200 please?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
Some people are cowards tbh they have to be scared of people not like them.
I laugh at crap like this I live in Bradford full of Muslims and I have never had any trouble.

I don't think that is the issue, it seems to me that the hysteria is built as soundbites, the most vocal seem to be the ones that live vicariously through the media machine, they have never interacted with the people they fear, they have only heard about them.

Or, alternatively, have their president tell them about all these alleged no go zones in the UK. Feeds into their own bias and rather than actually look at the facts they believe what they are fed. Then they call other people sheep.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

That too...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join