It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politicians must combat, not court, anti-immigrant hatred, Trudeau says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
In the wake of a massive scandal among other scandals jumps in.
The article quickly attacked anti-refugee government in Italy for refusing to accpet African migrants. Without mentioning on the facts that the majority of the African migrants had came to Italy without papers and had joined several new African Mafia organizations.

This is their new narrative.

“Toxic rhetoric has broken into the mainstream,” Trudeau said. “It is anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, anti-Black, anti-Indigenous, misogynistic, homophobic.”

Trudeau did not name names. But there are plenty of examples among Western nations — from U.S. President Donald Trump saying there are “good people” on both sides of a white supremacist rally and counterprotest, to anti-immigrant rhetoric in the lead-up to the Brexit referendum, to an openly anti-refugee government in Italy.

“We know that words can fuel white supremacy. Words can fuel hatred. We have to call out those words and call out those policies.”

edit on 19-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If you haven't noticed by now in the article and from what Singh stated TPTB are now very cautious when they talk about immigration and diversity.

We know that words can fuel white supremacy. Words can fuel hatred. We have to call out those words and call out those policies.”

The TPTB know and are becoming aware if anything.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Any politician who advocates for refugees or immigrants is unworthy of representing their people.
As a politician your first, second, third and only job is to look out for the citizens of YOUR country.

Trudeau makes me physically ill, he has the sort of face and demeanour that’s just asking to be punched and have it’s lunch money stolen

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
People are becoming too confused. Like migrants have rights to invade other countries and the people of them countries have no right to criticize the negative thoughts of the new migrants.
America too is being brain washed. Its hopeless without strong leadership.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I am no fan or support what what happened, but right now as we speak in France the Muslim population has grown up to 9% some say 10 to 12%

That is quite scary how fast their population has risen in France. The leftists like Trudeau and others dont want you and sane people to be debating about islamization of Europe.

MSM Journalists that attack people who are agaisnt it meanwhile live in nice shiny and clean gated communities.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Like the Arab/African migrants in Italy apparently have a right to assault people freely and getting away with it. I will be traveling to Italy this year and i will film and expose some of their stuff.

I wont post the video on YouTube, SJWs would probably force YouTube ban it.
Because its a racist video.

I wont be talking in the video i will be just recording.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Ridiculous...Immigration is absolutely necessary for progress.
This country was founded by nothing but immigrants.
People who live in fear want segregation. They are afraid of change.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That’s the biggest load of horse rubbish I’ve ever read. Often immigration can cause regression in moral standards and general decency.

They are afraid of change.

There is nothing wrong with being afraid of change. I for one do NOT want Sharia law running my country at some point.
And you do not want it either, whether you realize that or not.
edit on 19-3-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What absolute garbage.
How are immigrants necessary for “progress”?
To me that sounds like a worthless platitude in the same category as “diversity is our strength” a nonsense saying that means nothing and isn’t based on observable reality.

I don’t live in fear and I don’t want segregation, I want economic migrants to enter legally after they have been vetted and will prove to be an asset to society.

There is a difference between fleeing to an untamed wilderness to make a new start and deciding to move to an industrialised welfare state for free money and sluts.

P.s ask any indigenous people how unvetted immigration worked out for them

edit on 19/3/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/3/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Anything to get back at whitey!
2nd

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Now you get it silly.

They don't care about helping those poor poor economic migrants all they really want is a super cheap labor force.

I'm glad you don't need to virtue signal like Trudeau to see the truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Holy crap these idiots are going all in on speech and thought crime.
edit on 19 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Coming from Mr. Groper whose white privileged himself, it is to laugh.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
“Words fuel hatred”.

This lie is always promoted by those with the power and desire to censor others.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

People of the world must combat politicians, Neo says.

No matter where you go, They sure the eff aren't looking our for your interest, but theirs.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Let's take a look at what he said.

"Politicians must combat, not court, anti-immigrant hatred"

Anti-immigrant now equates to being against illegal immigration.

Hatred? Hate is emotional. There is no "emotion" when debating adherence to the law. You are either for the law or you're not.

No one "hates" illegal aliens. If you break the law, however, you should be punished. Not rewarded.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you break the law, however, you should be punished.

Does this punishment fit the crime?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If you go out looking for negativity I'm sure you'll find it. It's pretty sad that you want to go visit a beautiful country like Italy just to "expose" the negative side of it. You must be a blast at party's

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Any politician who advocates for refugees or immigrants is unworthy of representing their people.
As a politician your first, second, third and only job is to look out for the citizens of YOUR country.

Trudeau makes me physically ill, he has the sort of face and demeanour that’s just asking to be punched and have it’s lunch money stolen

I agree, Trudeau is not looking out for the citizens of his country.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Trudeau is a traitor and an idiot, it works for the globalists and has put policies in place and made decisions to destroy Canada. Why would anyone listen to this piece of garbage? It needs to be charged and removed from office, but CSIS and the RCMP are on the take as well. Something like Obama getting the fbi and DOJ to stand down concerning Hillary.

I am honestly quite surprised this assclown hasn't been forcefully removed from office, but then, he has a pussy running the military. Much disgust here. If I had of ran my units like this clown runs Canada, my guys would have rightfully cut my Achilles tendons and left me for the lions north of the etosha pan, the limpopo vallay or the crocodiles in Kruger.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/19.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join