It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Days of Daesh in Syria, Video Chronicle of the Final Square Mile Of Isis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I was in awe of this latest success in the war on terrorism under Op CJTF-OIR and the allies on the ground. With their families now given the opportunity to flee, the fighters stuck it out until the end. They have been blasted to smithereens quite nicely if I may say so myself. Thank you defenders of Rojava for safeguarding liberty in the Euphrates River Valley. Now lets start trading please.

The calm before the storm.
The innocent, elderly and non-combatants are permitted to surrender and evacuate.

Things begin to warm up

On March 7, 2019 There was an amazing siege on their Alamo.

Five days after being pounded to #ing hell, Rudaw English reports on an SDF media correspondent who dares to enter the blocks and document the situation on the ground. A dude gives the Daesh PR brigade in the streets the finger when he passes by. Pretty damn funny actually.

On March 14, 2019 Hundreds surrender in last Islamic State enclave as SDF advance

And it looks like we are going to have the opportunity to see every last fighter make their last stand. This has continued as of Monday 18, 2019.

These bastards just keep on fighting. I wonder if any are actually just robots overlaid with human flesh? Maybe the ones we do no see that they are shooting at. They better release the cam footage for the deceased fighters as well, history demands it. Like this guy whos subordinates just were not feeling his leadership and left him to perish after he demands their damndest to hold their ground in the last weeks of 2018.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
well, you cant kill an ideology............

They will regroup and restart somewhere else, or go back to Pakistan and reform with Alq* to come back in force.......

However thats a job well done there, but they couldnt have been done without Russia to be honest.........

Now give Assad back his country and let him handle it......and get the fk out

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah. Ditch them Kurds.

Sort of like the Montagnards.

Easy peasy.

edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. Ditch them Kurds.

Sort of like the Montagnards.

Easy peasy.

I didnt advocate for that did i.......I have fought along side Kurds there an amazing people, nice assumption tho

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I must have misunderstood:

Now give Assad back his country and let him handle it......and get the fk out

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
you must have missed where the Syrian Kurds are trying to open up dialog with Assad

The request surprised some American officials and could help open the way for the forces of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, backed by Russia and Iran, to start retaking the Kurdish-held part of the country near Turkey’s border. That would be a big step toward Mr. Assad’s goal of reclaiming all of Syria, upended by almost eight years of war.

The Kurdish-led militias control about one-quarter of Syria’s territory, including valuable agricultural land and oil reserves in the north and east of the country. Kurdish control is opposed not only by the Turks, but also by the government of Mr. Assad as well as its Russian and Iranian backers, who want the territory to fall back under the control of Damascus.

So theyre working on it, and they know they cant count on the US to stay there, I WOULD like to see us help them broker a deal with that though.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

So theyre working on it,

You're young. That's not your fault.

“We are in talks with the Syrian Kurds, but we don’t agree with those dependent on American decisions,” Buthaina Shaban, advisor to Assad, told reporters in reference to the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which control areas of northeastern Syria and the eastern Euphrates valley.

www.kurdistan24.net...

But Assad is a nice guy. Tulsi says so.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Or you perhaps could have said "hello there fellow peer, I understand your concerns for the stability of a nation. But how about our allies on the ground, do they no deserve assurances for their hard works" ?

You should not always be so ready to bear false witness against others with assumptions of their insight into a subject. When you team it up with your short mini haiku one liners, it kind of just makes you seem like your an awkwardly socialized individual, perhaps autistic even? People can be geniuses, and asses at the same time after all.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think that being concise in this medium is the preferable approach.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You're young. That's not your fault.

Im almost 40 and spent almost 10 years fighting in the region, and dealing with the people directly

but please go ahead and tell me what I dont know as someone who has had boots on the ground........

Dont believe everything the media feeds you about Assad, nor his ability to negotiate knowing the extremist and Turks want Syria.......

take your condescension somewhere else...........

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Brother, you know full well our forces are not going anywhere.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So thats the war for terror winding down I wonder what blowback self created Frankenstein we fight next now we have a space force The Borg? Romulans? the gould?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Almost 40 is young. And though I rarely say it because if said too often it becomes trite, thank you for your service.

Should I believe what Trump says about Assad?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Almost 40 is young. And though I rarely said it because if said too often it becomes trite, thank you for your service.

Should I believe what Trump says about Assad?

you dont have to thank me, its was my duty to do so.........thank you more for supporting us.....

No I dont believe what he says about Assad........

Now mind you I dont believe the man is a saint in any right, and I think he has done despicable things, but from my time on the ground in the region , he is not what the US made him out to be.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The Q.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

he is not what the US made him out to be.

Often the case when it comes to proxies.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Would that be Q anon-sense

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum
lets not get started. Get on twitter and help me find the videos that have not been uploaded yet. I can add them and embed them here. I am seeing a significant lack of the foreign volunteers I saw running around last year in the same area. We are looking for specific faces. Not to mention some of these humans have very ancient genetic lineage, and may not technically be the same species.

We could be witnessing a secret genocide the way homo-sapiens won out over our competing in between evolutionary cousins. Theories suggest we hunted them down. Something similar could be happening as part of a global effort withoout us realizing it.

Nothing about this third modern world war has been transparent, and much has been covered up. It may not even be as simple as money as usual. Too many variables in human progress are converging at the same time in this conflict to not be suspicious of those in command, and I do not mean heads of state or the generals.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

he is not what the US made him out to be.

Often the case when it comes to proxies.

Exactly.........

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Theories suggest we hunted them down.
But the evidence doesn't.
Seems that there was quite a lot of...umm...fraternization going on. But that's not exactly the right word.

Suffice it to say, we are they.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join