It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s going down tomorrow Monday March 18th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is the Dreams and Predictions forum, right? Not saying something will definitely happen, but just a feeling, and luckily I’m most of the time wrong. But I just want to get this on the record. Don’t know what specifically, but something that will cause a loss of life > 1,000.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It will be a rough week for certain pockets of humanity. Though not done deal in one day/ night. That's my premonition anyways. Yeah...Ive been feeling a lifetime of IT.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yup at that number of deaths it would have to be in a majorly populated area..so your looking at a city somewhere in the world is it just a feeling or just a whim?

Doomtards UNITE!!! LOL... catching breath....LOL
edit on 17-3-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
A good doomsday prophesy is nice, especially when It is not twenty years from now, by that time I will have Alzheimer disease and be happy as hell talking to my invisible friends. Are those people with lewy body dementia actually seeing spirits when they say they are seeing things? I have to wonder if we are possibly missing something.

A thousand death event could happen, but it could just be the luck of the Irish if the prediction comes true since it is St. Patricks Day.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Don’t know what specifically, but something that will cause a loss of life > 1,000.

If I were a terrorist, I'd strike tomorrow and point the finger at you.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Your intuition serves you well!
www.quora.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your intuition serves you well!
www.quora.com...

So not every 60 seconds but within 60 seconds ..... luck of the Irish -He may be right.... Yikes

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You buzz killer.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

You buzz killer.

Not so fast! Unbreakable still has time to fine-tune his post and at least state the type of event he feels will kill at least 1,000 people tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If it happens, at least I got to tell you *huggers* and best prayers for you and...well...It was great to know you.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justso

You buzz killer.

Not so fast! Unbreakable still has time to fine-tune his post and at least state the type of event he feels will kill at least 1,000 people tomorrow.

Too much corned beef and cabbage and green beer. The walk in clinic was full of cars when we drove by today,

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: rickymouse

If it happens, at least I got to tell you *huggers* and best prayers for you and...well...It was great to know you.

Hi, been a while since I have seen you here. Where have you been hiding?

(post by NightFlight removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If it happens, is it akin to winning the lottery with the premonition or prophecy? Or will higher powers be at play, sending down the prophecy in advance? Or.. would it have nothing to do with higher powers or supernatural, you're naturally gifted with the ability in a basic genetic way?

When I used to play the "I can feel it" premonition, a higher power is giving it to me and the "I'm an indigo or one of the 144,000 chosen from the 12 tribes" games in the early 2010's it was fun and exciting. I was believing in something, not sure what, bigger than us which was about to cause apocalyptic things to happen.

The 2012 days too, when we thought aliens were returning soon, the apocalypse would happen, or a new enlightened age and we were the ones who were different and could feel it. The star children thing applies too. You're special for one reason or another and you get to know when something catastrophic happens ahead of time while others dont because you're tuned in. They never happen when and how you think or were told, then you age and have no special powers.

But if it happened and you had a feeling ahead of time you'd have evidence of something greater as well as greatness within yourself. Then you face the end head on with full confidence that God, aliens, or an afterlife exists.
edit on 3/18/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It's psychological escapism, live action or alternate reality role playing game, or morbid excitement over the potential for an event with mass casualties not seen in a long time. Because lets face it, it doesn't mean anything if it's not us.

NEVER heard or read a prophecy or premonition to this day that went like "Something bad is going to happen somewhere tomorrow, I can feel it or have been for sometime and I'll probably die in it. I'm going to go to bed tonight not expecting to see tomorrow".

Nah, it's always something bad is going to happen somewhere else, I'll be right and I'll get to watch the chaos ensue. I might be affected by it but I'm not going to be out of shelter, food, water and I'll be in good health.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

You know not everything is something to do with the USA.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
a reply to: NightFlight

You know not everything is something to do with the USA.

Wait, what???

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I'm thinking something devastating will occur on the 5th of April day after my birthday,that would be the day object in our solar system intersects earth,just like it has for millions of years,hope I'm wrong not like the mid west isn't a giant ocean,and the snow hasn't even melted,every year after these will get more intense,all we need is a huge quake on New Madrid,have 3 Fukushima's on our hands,gonna get real

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
WOW!

7:03 am, a large explosion was detected up here in Northern Ontario.

Last night was Mexican night here at the mine...
I predict a day long event of bombs being dropped up here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join