It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Shooters Illuminatti hand signal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thats what I thought too...some don't get "the game"
lol

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

He's trolling everyone and dividing us
He's a 4chan troll and I'm really surprised they allowed this picture to be released. Wtf are they thinking

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: watchitburn

Thats what I thought too...some don't get "the game"
lol

looking at the picture....it does appear that he is playing "the game".... hand is below waist....people are looking right at it..... it's the ultimate troll from a sick disgusting individual.

The whole object of "the game" is to get someone to notice your hand....inadvertently. That's why it is below the waist....the longer it takes them to realize what's going on, the better.
edit on R152019-03-16T08:15:06-05:00k153Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Lol, not long ago someone on the chans decided, and it was agreed, to purposely meme that gesture as a symbol "white power" purely to # with normies.

Anyone who actually thinks that's what it represents is falling for a troll. The NZ shooter is obviously steeped in chan culture and only further messing with your heads.

Or all these guys representing white power too?

As they say on the chans, lurk moar!

Those hand signs aren't exactly the same as the shooters one.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Man, this whole NZ shooter has shown just how easily manipulated large numbers of people are.

It's sad.

He is sick in the head and taking full advantage of the media programming so many have allowed themselves to be susceptible.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

We have three symbols all at once. The OK. Illuminati all seeing eye symbol, and the white power symbol made up by 4chan to troll the internet

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
"Many"?
#askingforafriend

Yeah. Enough that it was obvious to me and I don't even follow that dips*** movement.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Man, this whole NZ shooter has shown just how easily manipulated large numbers of people are.

It's sad.

He is sick in the head and taking full advantage of the media programming so many have allowed themselves to be susceptible.

I'm just trying to ascertain whether this guy was planted by the military or wheher he was even in the Military or whether he was picked up off the street and manipulated?

Is he just an extreme far right nazi or was he manipulated into being so by the Military to stoke the already burning flames??

Are ex Military personnel forming their own extrenist groups?

Is it that easy to get weapons and ammo in NZ? Ex Military weapons?

edit on CDTSat, 16 Mar 2019 09:04:00 -05000000003109x100x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The hand is making 999......upside down 666.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The guy is a memer, the "OK" hand symbol was labelled as a hate symbol which everyone found ridiculous, so it gained popularity.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

The symbol stands for 666.... Its satanic. The finger position forms three sixes

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Mar 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeTiger

Welcome to ATS!

edit: Banned already, yikes!
edit on 16/3/2019 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yea I think 4chan trolled and got people thinking it meant white power.

Before that I've seen celebrities holding up that same hand gesture to their eye, and people call that illuminati.(eye of horus)

Wierd..

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Very funny, but an illegal move as the hand isn't below waist height (unless you are 6'7 maybe)
edit on 16-3-2019 by OwenTrousers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeTiger

This is definitely "the game" and not some crazy fraternity.

Unless there ishould a fraternity built around it and no one has invited me !!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think you guys are missing it.

This whole event is full of double and triple entendre's. This douche muffin is all about mind-F#ing everyone, and he's winning at every step of the way. (don't let him!!)

Look, the symbol is about a stupid game, right? But, what exactly IS that game? The game is "look at me". Simple, right?

Not so fast! There's more. Yes, the game is "look at my hand", but in this case it's something more...

The terrorist attack wasn't about terrorism in the classic sense. No, this attack was about the "manifesto". The attack wasn't against Muslims as much as it is about creating a big enough flash-bang in the media to get people to...LOOK AT THE MANIFESTO!

The hand gesture is just another example of this..."look at my hand" (aka...look at me, and even more importantly, look at my manifesto)

This guy is a master at the Mind-F#, no question about it. And, he's getting away with it even behind bars!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I think you guys are missing it.

This whole event is full of double and triple entendre's. This douche muffin is all about mind-F#ing everyone, and he's winning at every step of the way. (don't let him!!)

Look, the symbol is about a stupid game, right? But, what exactly IS that game? The game is "look at me". Simple, right?

Not so fast! There's more. Yes, the game is "look at my hand", but in this case it's something more...

The terrorist attack wasn't about terrorism in the classic sense. No, this attack was about the "manifesto". The attack wasn't against Muslims as much as it is about creating a big enough flash-bang in the media to get people to...LOOK AT THE MANIFESTO!

The hand gesture is just another example of this..."look at my hand" (aka...look at me, and even more importantly, look at my manifesto)

This guy is a master at the Mind-F#, no question about it. And, he's getting away with it even behind bars!

I think your explanation is correct...

I would only suggest the adding of the term glom -- as in the perp has glommed onto the symbolic hand signal---as If he were indeed an Insider

see:

Glom onto something meaning

[phrasal verb] or glom onto.
1. glom on to (something or someone) or glom onto (something or someone) : to take (something) for your own use. He glommed on to other people's ideas as if they were his own.

Glom - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam ...
www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/glom

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Okay...I can go with that.

ETA - Can't really see where to edit that in. No disagreement though.

edit on 3/16/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I read the manifesto. Not all that different ideologically from Mein Kampf.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join