It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Cheating Scandal part II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
While I agree with ya'll on the main points, I gotta say it takes an incredible amount of dedication and hard work to maintain and keep anything over a 4.0 at a good school. I realize it isn't the only standard used to get into school and stay there but I do find it impressive. ok- carry on! Just had to get that off my chest lol

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So they are arresting people for cheating to get in to college. When do we hear about obamas idiot kids? Or horseface clinton? Or hey, how about lie-a-watha? She should be at the top of the list.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Its about time someoe cleaned house....this is just the beginning.The children of the global elite who have screwed Humanity with their piggish greed and corruption will BE HELD Accountable for their Parents actions and will be deprived of the criminal gains their Parents stole from Humanity...the INSTITUTIONS that have been conduits and COMPLICIT shall be held accountable.Yes.MASSIVE CO-ORDINATED SUCESSFULL LAWSUITS DEFINED BY HONEST JUDGES will forever destroy the hold the global cabal have over our Learning Institutions.No more admissions fraud or curricular bastardisation.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Accidental 2x-post.

edit on 15-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Bahahaha work hard they said

It's because they work harder than you trust me I saw it on Fox News

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Baddogma
First college b-ball and now college college?

One might think rampant cheating and corruption was the norm in the U.S. lately, or something.

We really will turn into a rotten banana republic if we don't grow some morsel of morals.

Meritocracy? Hah, that was so 1770's.

There have been articles out there that showed that kids since the '90s have had a very relaxed attitude toward cheating.

This is one example I found easily encouraging it.

This has nothing to do with kids from the 90s we aren't running the schools

Thanks for passing the buck

Nope sorry good try though

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
So they are arresting people for cheating to get in to college. When do we hear about obamas idiot kids? Or horseface clinton? Or hey, how about lie-a-watha? She should be at the top of the list.

Thats why their getting arrested and not just expelled with $returned, the decisions these " idiot kids " etc make once in top jobs often hurt society which makes the act initially so repugnant.
Its reverse engineering at its best.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's an example. If you have an attitude that cheating is OK, you're more likely to have exactly the kind of attitude that both tries to do this kind of thing if you can and to excuse programs like affirmative action and to have the kind of attitude you display that you can't get ahead by being honest.

It's a systemic rot.

When no one believes in being honest and doing what's right, no one will in various ways. Your attitude is one that believes you need the power of others (government) to give you what you didn't earn. You display that every day. You're a weak, victim-minded person. And you'll use this to justify that mindset. You're no different than these people, and don't think for one second that you wouldn't use either a fake ethnicity to get ahead if you thought you could or notes scribbled on your palm to cheat on a test or buy your way in if you had the money.

You're no different than they are.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Promoting bright minds by colleges and universities is a joke when some high school athletes are given full rides just because of their athletic ability. Some of these athletes GPA's are so low, they shouldn't even get past the application review process! That's another separate scandal all it's own. All that athletes give back to society is entertainment. Many of them are ridiculously overpaid and are used like chess pieces just to make money for their owners.

On the other hand, too many high school graduates with a 3.8 GPA or higher are being denied scholarships. It's because the university holds their university athletic programs at a much higher priority because it brings in the $$$. Are they in the business to promote bright minds or feed their own greed? Considering the outrageous cost for college tuition today, the promotions of their lucrative athletic programs, the outrageous cost of campus books and supplies, the development of ridiculous expensive on and off-campus student housing, clearly shows universities are deep in the greed aspect. The current cheating scandal can also be added to the mix. Whats even worse, is many of these universities are tax exempt. I wonder how many other high ranking university officials are being protected. It seems to me this program wouldn't have been going on for such a long time without select university officials knowing about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Stop blaming kids for the condition of society it's your fault as a parent for allowing that mentality to manifest in your child's mind as they grow up

Christ can you guys try and take personal responsibility for the #ty condition our society is in and stop blaming the nations youth?

Lead from the front and get grip on yourself

top topics

<< 1   >>

join