It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is The Divine Right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My entire life I pretended to live a normal human life, to show that I am just like everyone else - But this is not true! Isn't it?

I have witnessed many things, things that a child should not see, nor hear or be part of and yet for some reason, I bared witness to all these things.

Both man made and not human...

Yet, I do not understand the importance of it all I am only 26yo and sometimes I feel that it's all just insanity.

I was told that I bare "The Divine Right" and yet I constantly ask myself - "The right to what?".

When I asked this individual as to "What it all means?", he laughed and said that "At this moment you may not know and nor am I allowed to tell you the truth".

This individual knew about me things that I never told anyone before, things that as if were predetermined by some law or course of things to come.

What is this Divine Right?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Who is the person that told you ‘You have a divine right’? What makes them qualified to bestow this divine right?

Please tell me it was not a psychic. I’ve been told by multiple psychics that I was ‘special and have big things to do in this life’. What a bunch of BS.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You're not giving us enough information to address your question.

Who were you speaking to? How did you meet them? Did they know *details* about your life--or were they speaking in generalities?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Elitist belief in the divine right to rule which basically means that they are entitled to do whatever they want without regard or concern for the people as their subjects. This theme is predominant among the seed of Cain who believe that because they are direct descendants of Lucifer and the fallen Angels that they have been chosen by blood for such entitlement.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
But I do not carry any special blood or seek such entitlement...

This individual was rather an odd person, he knew things about me and yet I've never met him before.

No, it was not a psychic, he did not say who he was or ask for payment of any sort.

It felt like some weird mysterious occurrence, a person shows out of nowhere and knows details of your life that no one would. It had a weird mystical type of vibe to it!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
But I do not carry any special blood or seek such entitlement...

This individual was rather an odd person, he knew things about me and yet I've never met him before.

No, it was not a psychic, he did not say who he was or ask for payment of any sort.

It felt like some weird mysterious occurrence, a person shows out of nowhere and knows details of your life that no one would. It had a weird mystical type of vibe to it!

Do tell us about the experience you had with this man. This would be the context that we need to help you. Plus it sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
You're not giving us enough information to address your question.

Who were you speaking to? How did you meet them? Did they know *details* about your life--or were they speaking in generalities?

It was someone I met in High School right after I turned 18yo, he showed up out of nowhere and yet oddly approached me. He told me about this right, he knew details about me which I never told anyone, hell he even knew my maiden name not my English name when we made the name change after immigrating.

It was a mysterious individual and the whole thing had a weird mystical type of vibe!
edit on 12-3-2019 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

"What is The Divine Right?"

Rather a large presumption to be honest.

It comes from thinking that we are special.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Find Jesus quickly. Your eternal soul depends on it.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Find Jesus quickly. Your eternal soul depends on it.

Ah yes the eternal damnation of one's own soul, please can we not dwell into the Jesus story.

I do not mean that he isn't real, I'm saying that the story has so many origins and has been rewritten so many times over the 2000+ years that any true original parts are scattered in the sands of time.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"What is The Divine Right?"

Rather a large presumption to be honest.

It comes from thinking that we are special.

Oh I assure you sir I am nothing special, it's just the strange occurrences that keep me on my feet constantly wondering the "Why?" and for "What Reason?".

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Not you personally buddy, I'm referring to Humans in general.

As to the why and what of it all, what would we do if we were ever to actually manage to address those queries in any kind of meaningful manner?

Fact is we may never be equipped, mentally nor physically, to answer some of the larger questions there are pertaining to reality, life, the universe, and everything.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You see, there are two sources of power: God or Satan. Satan does not have the power that God does. God created Satan. However, Satan will use his supernatural power to deceive and will tell you things to make you feel good about yourself, entice you, draw you deeper into the occultic hole.

Be very careful with what this person is saying. We all want to hear things that make us feel special or that we have been "chosen".

Remember that God has already chosen you - you just have to accept Jesus. God has declared many truths over people, wonderful and loving truths. One doesn't need to go searching elsewhere.

Is this person involved in the occult or witchcraft or new age stuff? Are you able to tell. If that's so, then you have your answer right off the bat.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

You see, there are two sources of power: God or Satan. Satan does not have the power that God does. God created Satan. However, Satan will use his supernatural power to deceive and will tell you things to make you feel good about yourself, entice you, draw you deeper into the occultic hole.

Be very careful with what this person is saying. We all want to hear things that make us feel special or that we have been "chosen".

Remember that God has already chosen you - you just have to accept Jesus. God has declared many truths over people, wonderful and loving truths. One doesn't need to go searching elsewhere.

Is this person involved in the occult or witchcraft or new age stuff? Are you able to tell. If that's so, then you have your answer right off the bat.

From the way they addressed thing, they seemed very rational and articulate. There were no alarm bells other than the fact the person knew things about me, my life and even my real name. On top of that what threw me off even more when I did try to ask what it meant the individual said - "It would affect the outcome of the future and who you become".

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

And remember also that Man wrote the religious texts on which you base your understanding.

With all his fear and fallibility at play.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: hiddeninsite

And remember also that Man wrote the religious texts on which you base your understanding.

With all his fear and fallibility at play.

Hence my statement about the "Sands of Time" when the first statement about religion was provided.

Also, is there a possibility that this individual could have been a time traveller? I know how nuts it sounds but that's another way someone would be able to know so much about me... Right?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If you've received the Mandate- there are only a few of Us- we have a lot of work to do and you have training to complete to bring current start with noticing your breath - be aware of it at all times ... i breath in ...i breath out

BEGIN NOW.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
If you've received the Mandate- there are only a few of Us- we have a lot of work to do and you have training to complete to bring current start with noticing your breath - be aware of it at all times ... i breath in ...i breath out

BEGIN NOW.

And why would I do that?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Man wrote the texts as inspired by God.

God's word is of love, peace and joy.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
"Divine Right" = "Because we can."

top topics

join