It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain This? Idolatrus Worship And Lucifer Worship.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyKill
Lucifer is more fun. Lighten up.

Lucifuhrer (Spiritual Hitler) is a total Spaz Man who could not even organize a Pee-Up in a Brewery.

Challenge: If my path is not to show how programmed Lucifer is, then i will probably be dead tomorrow. Yet, i will still be on ATS next week, because Lucifer has to OBEY Yahushua's WORD. Lucifer is programmed to tempt dead beats into hell via sin and he willfully obeys it, word for word. Somehow he calls himself a rebel yet Lucifer is nothing more than an errand boy obeying the Bible Word for Word.
edit on 11-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles
Genesis 3:
1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

8And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

9And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

14And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

16Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

17And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

20And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

21Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

22And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I must be blind or stupid. Can you help find it so I can find Jesus and sit on his lap when I die!?
edit on 11-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

originally posted by: Mach2

How is worshipping an idol different than worshipping god, or a toaster for that matter, other than social acceptability?

Answer.....it Isn't. It depends mostly on indoctrination.

G-D is not an idol. The G-D of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob forbids the worship of idols. In my house there are no idols, no pictures, et c. YHWH is not represented by any idol. You tell a lie about my G-D. My G-D is Spirit. His Son on the cross is a SYMBOL not an idol. I do not worship it or pray to it. I wear my crucifix to remind me of Jesus constantly, like a chain around my neck, which is kinda what He said to do.

You are being totally ignorant with a comment like that. You are trying to make the world fit into your prejudice against religion. Nearly all humanity believe in something. Very few are hollow of spirit, thank goodness.

Don't every accuse me of idol worship. I follow the Faithful 10 of Moses.

Well I disagree. First off I would not carry a gun around my neck to remember my murdered wife. The whole idea is so strange to me. I don't think the use of a symbol used often in ancient pagan religions is necessary and I think it would not be acceptable.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

— Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV)
Words translated as "idol"
The English word "idol" in translations of the Bible may represent any of several Hebrew words. In the commandment "You shall not make for yourselves an idol", the word is pesel, indicating something carved or hewn. In subsequent passages, pesel was applied to images of metal and wood, as well as those of stone. Other terms, such as nēsek and massēkâ, massēbâ, ōseb, and maskit also indicate a material or manner of manufacture.[13]

Some terms represent the consistently negative moral view with which idols are portrayed by the Bible.[14] For example, idols are referred to as "non-God,"[15] "things of naught,"[16] "vanity,"[17] "iniquity,"[18] "wind and confusion," [19] "the dead,"[20] "carcasses,"[21] and "a lie".[22] Other terms are deliberately contemptuous, such as elilim, "powerless ones", and gillulim, "pellets of dung".[23]

en.wikipedia.org...

As we have seen, an enormous body of evidence proves that the cross is not a Christian symbol but has its roots in rank paganism. Some will argue, however, that we may use the sign of the cross because 1) it represents the manner in which Jesus Christ died, and 2) we are not using it today to worship a pagan deity.

However, its use as a Christian symbol is a product of syncretism, that is, the blending of pagan traditions and methods of worship with the true worship of God, something God strongly condemns. Before entering the land of Canaan, God told the Israelites, . . . take heed to yourself that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed from before you, and that you do not inquire after their gods, saying, "How did these nations serve their gods?

I also will do likewise." You shall not worship the LORD your God in that way; for every abomination to the LORD which He hates they have done to their gods; for they burn even their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods. (Deuteronomy 12:30-31)

www.cgg.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

And yet, we believe in the Djinn who are from the Koran, all the while trying to use Jesus actual Hebrew name when Isa instead of it possiblly being Latin.

What Jewish, Christian or Muslim? You know can go to hell if you don't stick with one. Or thats what people tell me.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

the clergy in the video are not 'worshiping' Idols... they are immersed in the idea that elite men are themselves Deity

the Supreme Deity exiled Lucifer to the Gulag and defamed as Satan ...

both these Entities are ETs to us.. ETs or Other Dimensional Beings... who declared themselves to be Supreme Deities compared to Earthly Humans

I worship neither 'God or Lucifer/Satan' ...I don't look for any 'Salvation of my Soul' from any ET/Dimensional Being/or self styled Guru or Avatar born of human DNA...

but I do research both 'religious' & other prophecies from all sources to keep abreast and ahead of the masses and their collective hive mind traps, and to navigate around devious snares/traps/schemes/plots/pitfalls/

'Idols' and the counter-part 'Deity' ->> are themselves, just man centered "snares/traps/schemes/plots/pitfalls/ "

ETA: here's a fresh new Symbol that most will become attuned to as the age deteriorates...

Scheme
Programming Language

Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp. Unlike Common Lisp, the other main dialect, Scheme follows a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.

edit on th31155233166111142019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
And yet, we believe in the Djinn who are from the Koran, all the while trying to use Jesus actual Hebrew name when Isa instead of it possiblly being Latin.

What Jewish, Christian or Muslim? You know can go to hell if you don't stick with one. Or thats what people tell me.

The Djinn are similar to the Rephaim of Europe. The negative entities are all the same, no matter what graphical location.

A Djinn can be classed as giant, negative entity, dead spirit, raphah, eternally damned. It is the same form of negative entitiy that chill out in the angel prison Tartarus. If you ever witness that prison, then you will understand the word INFINITY as the despair that radiates from them is pure evil.

Until a sinful (human) spirit accepts the FACT that Jesus Christ is GOD in mortal form, who willingly descended from Heaven and died on the Cross for our sins (I Corinthians 15 1-4) then that human spirit might enter a world (Tarturus) that they will wish they never stepped.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: St Udio
'Idols' and the counter-part 'Deity' ->> are themselves, just man centered "snares/traps/schemes/plots/pitfalls/ "

ETA: here's a fresh new Symbol that most will become attuned to as the age deteriorates...

Half-Life in terms of natural radiative decay.

Interesting how Lambda is used to describe how the age deteriorates.....

Maybe ALL religion is a snare in this entire Universe. Problem: What religion / spiritual path can be trusted. What if every spirit on this planet / ATS forum has been played with from the very beginning by fallen angels ?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Maybe ALL religion is a snare in this entire Universe. Problem: What religion / spiritual path can be trusted. What if every spirit on this planet / ATS forum has been played with from the very beginning by fallen angels ?

yep...……. that's why we are told Narrow is the Path
and of course -> Test All things… because even the Elect might be Deceived in those days
edit on th31155233405811542019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

just be alert that your quote from scripture does not automatically qualify the source as being Pure-Altruistic= Benevolent-Kind-Holy-Deity

edit on th31155233442711002019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Tartarus...so now we believe in the Greeks?

Also, the Koran says he didn't die on the cross, that it was some one else.

So ummm...mmm...where you going?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
yep...……. that's why we are told Narrow is the Path
and of course -> Test All things… because even the Elect might be Deceived in those days

just be alert that your quote from scripture does not automatically qualify the source as being Pure-Altruistic= Benevolent-Kind-Holy-Deity

Lets say we have been played with (designed) to follow a path that the fallen angels have designed us to follow; does that mean that their subjects (us) are immortal as we will for-fill their plans to the day that their plan is complete ?

If GOD is outside this expanding Universe, does that mean that every mortal life path is impure as the goal is to attack the Source (that which exists beyond this dark universe) ?

If a person is willing to follow Scripture, then would you agree that they are destined to exist (survive) through the Scripture to the very end of it ? Hence they will somehow survive the Apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Tartarus...so now we believe in the Greeks?

Also, the Koran says he didn't die on the cross, that it was some one else.

So ummm...mmm...where you going?

Tartarus..... lets just say that Revolution 16:10 is close to how one feels when they descend into that Prison.

All mythologies are true because it revolves around the same fallen watchers that just go by different aliases.

i am stating that the Rephaim in the Middle-East are the Djinn and throughout Europe they are the giants. They are all the same type of negative entity. Similar to Zeus == Ra as they are the same fallen entity.

Hell (Fiery pit) is filled with haShaitan entities that are either fire or air elementals. What do these guys hate the most ? WATER and EARTH. What was Adam & Eve built from ? They were constructed from both Water and Earth; hence the battle started once Adam & Eve were created.

Also, seeing that "Also, the Koran says he didn't die on the cross, that it was some one else. ", it is possible for Lucifer to set up World War 3 between 2 major religions. Pretty understandable when someone from another country comes along and states that their belief system over-powers yours. All part of the game where we have all been trained to play our part in this final conflict.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The bible states that God is everything from A to Z & that we are created in God's image. Idols and Lucifer both make up parts of God & so do you & I. I believe when the bible refers to idols its referring to the physical world and when it refers to believing in God its referring to the spiritual world which our physical world is part of. We have free will & a choice which path to follow, good or evil. One cannot exist without the other. Love can't exist without hate, light can't exist without darkness, etc.. imo, what we perceive as the physical world is only temporary and what we see in our dreams in the spiritual world is eternal. By worshipping physical items (idols) we disregard the spiritual world. I believe its so complex that our minds can't really comprehend it and this is what religious teachings are for. For example, in Gods point of view there may be no time and everthing is probably happening in a single instance. People get caught up in the physical world and their souls get lost in sins like pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth. Without these sins the world can be more like the eternal spiritual world & closer to God.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Lets say we have been played with (designed) to follow a path that the fallen angels have designed us to follow; does that mean that their subjects (us) are immortal as we will for-fill their plans to the day that their plan is complete ?

Souls exist in each dimension of the multi-verse, each singular soul is connected to itself in other dimension

If GOD is outside this expanding Universe, does that mean that every mortal life path is impure as the goal is to attack the Source (that which exists beyond this dark universe) ?

Mortal life/physical/organic life... is corrupt/impure/dirty in all the multiverse universes/Cosmos'

If a person is willing to follow Scripture, then would you agree that they are destined to exist (survive) through the Scripture to the very end of it ? Hence they will somehow survive the Apocalypse.
your adressing the soul-spirit aspect again, the entities gaining eternal life in whatever dimension most likely 'die' as that is their fate to die once then be quickened, as suggested in the believers' scriptures/promises...
your zig-zagging all over the place... try some New Age meditation to relax some...

hope my shooting-from-the-hip-style answers are OK for you

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

photo credit: Sarah Christmyer - Easter vigil service of light

In the primitive Church Holy Saturday was known as Great, or Grand, Saturday, Holy Saturday, the Angelic Night, the Vigil of Easter, etc. It is no longer, like Maundy Thursday, a day of joy, but one of joy and sadness intermingled; it is the close of the season of Lent and penance, and the beginning of paschal time, which is one of rejoicing.
This vigil opened with the blessing of the new fire, the lighting of lamps and candles and of the paschal candle, ceremonies that have lost much of their symbolism by being anticipated and advanced from twilight to broad daylight. St. Cyril of Jerusalem spoke of this night that was as bright as day, and Constantine the Great added unprecedented splendour to its brilliancy by a profusion of lamps and enormous torches, so that not only basilicas, but private houses, streets, and public squares were resplendent with the light that was symbolic of the Risen Christ.
Holy Saturday

In the Catholic tradition, the Blessed Virgin Mary as Our Lady of Sorrows is on this day assigned the title Our Lady of Solitude, referring to her solace and grief at the death of her son Jesus.
- Wikipedia: Holy Saturday

The name Lucifer originally denotes the planet Venus, emphasizing its brilliance. The Vulgate employs the word also for "the light of the morning" ( Job 11:17 ), "the signs of the zodiac" ( Job 38:32 ), and "the aurora" ( Psalm 109:3 ). Metaphorically, the word is applied to the King of Babylon ( Isaiah 14:12 ) as preeminent among the princes of his time ; to the high priest Simon son of Onias ( Ecclesiasticus 50:6 ), for his surpassing virtue, to the glory of heaven ( Apocalypse 2:28 ), by reason of its excellency; finally to Jesus Christ himself ( 2 Peter 1:19 ; Apocalypse 22:16 ; the "Exultet" of Holy Saturday ) the true light of our spiritual life.

The Syriac version and the version of Aquila derive the Hebrew noun helel from the verb yalal , "to lament"; St. Jerome agrees with them ( In Isaiah 1:14), and makes Lucifer the name of the principal fallen angel who must lament the loss of his original glory bright as the morning star. In Christian tradition this meaning of Lucifer has prevailed; the Fathers maintain that Lucifer is not the proper name of the devil, but denotes only the state from which he has fallen (Petavius, De Angelis , III, iii, 4).
Lucifer

Roman Catholicism, as far as I know, has never explicitly accepted the Fall of Lucifer to become Satan the Devil as commonly held in English speaking non-Catholic denominations. That story of The Fall entered English Christianity by means of Milton's Paradise Lost, 1667.
edit on 11-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

There's hypocrisy in many religions not just the Catholic religion. The question should be, is religion truly supported by God himself or was it created by man to control man. The biggest eye-sore about religion in general is how many of them treat women as being less worthy then men. They're enslaved and expected to be servants to men.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Why the surprise????? The church has been showing its true colors since forever.
I could go on and on but its as simple as this-
Thoust will honor no symbol or idol or image in thy name. Basically the 2nd commandment!, its there for all to read, so how can the church be anything but evil when it puts a cross ( symbol/image ) on everything including around their necks.

Honestly its basic very basic.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

There's hypocrisy in many religions not just the Catholic religion. The question should be, is religion truly supported by God himself or was it created by man to control man. The biggest eye-sore about religion in general is how many of them treat women as being less worthy then men. They're enslaved and expected to be servants to men.

Exactly, people really need to wake up and understand that they are fooled by what i believe to be the great deception.
For a so called educated/intelligent species at top of the food chain, they sure can't read.
Refer 2nd commandment and then ask what is a cross at end of day. Nothing more than a symbol.
Duhh on humanity.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

@Can Someone Explain This? Idolatrus Worship And Lucifer Worship.

Pope Francis Papal Cross?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Iblis/Al-Shaitan appears to be terrestrial.

Iblīs (or Eblis)[1] is a figure frequently occurring in the Quran, commonly in relation to the creation of Adam and the command to prostrate himself before him. After he refused, he was cast out of heaven. For many classical scholars, he was an angel,[2][3] but regarded as a jinn in most contemporary scholarship.[4] Due to his fall from God's grace, he is often compared to Satan in Christian traditions. In Islamic tradition, Iblis is often identified with Al-Shaitan ("the Devil"). However, while Shaitan is used exclusively for an evil force, Iblis himself holds a more ambivalent role in Islamic traditions.[5]

The Morning Star does not appear to be terrestrial...

“Jesus Christ is described as the ‘morning star’ in 2 Peter 1:19 (phosphoros) and in Revelation 2:28 (aster proinos), and He identifies Himself as ‘the bright morning star’ (ho aster ho lampros ho proninos) in Revelation 22:16” (413).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join