It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea to the Psychically Sensitive Members here.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That sounds like a good idea. What other psychic experiences have you had?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbreid
Three towns northwest of you sticks in my mind. I only got a flash of a map in my head. Would that put you near water? It was only a brief image, sorry.

Originally posted by Mayet
Funny enough you got the same direction as me.....I didn't go as far as three towns but in the same direction......

Maybe we should start solving murders and stuff together

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Mayet]

As a matter of fact, I do live right next to a large body of water. Perhaps you are channeling the area where I live?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I had a image ending northwest from an area I chose as a starting point, three towns over was a feeling I had but wasn't sure if that was too far because I had a questioning feeling that I may have strayed out over a body of water, near a peninsula of some sort. My other feeling is you should be ready to buy in this area because the opportunity is going to disappear as quickly as it appears. It's someplace you never assumed you'd ever live... A small white house perhaps?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbreid
I had a image ending northwest from an area I chose as a starting point, three towns over was a feeling I had but wasn't sure if that was too far because I had a questioning feeling that I may have strayed out over a body of water, near a peninsula of some sort. My other feeling is you should be ready to buy in this area because the opportunity is going to disappear as quickly as it appears. It's someplace you never assumed you'd ever live... A small white house perhaps?

Hmmm....I'll be hopefully looking at a mobile home this Monday. I don't know if it's white though. I'm thinking of moving in the vicinity of the lake.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
When you mentioned more detail, I had an image of a wind chime--birds or seashells. Also a partial name, first or last I don't know, but the first three letters are "Min". Good Luck Monday.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Are there also quite a few islands off of the coast. One or two bigger ones???

Sorry I get something about boots too. Old boots?

[edit on 6/3/2005 by JamesBlonde]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm getting rats.... lots of rats, and a hot water tank on the fritz!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sensing negative energy around something is important, especially when it comes to a place to stay. I can only wish I would have listened to my gut feeling many times in the past when I felt negative energy in some of my situations. Negative energy should not be ignored IMO.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A gas shortage and a flock of Seagulls??

No that was the seventies. Excuse me.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I can give some practical, non psychic advice. Call a mortgage originator. Get prequalified. See if you qualify for local housing assistance. In TN, we have THDA which is a grant for purchase money in conjunction with FHA. Recently, they had a ZERO percent interest program. Don't know how, but they did.

I have no idea what state you are in, so have no clue what the housing market is like, and what programs similar to THDA you may have. Hence the need for you to call a loan officer in your area. Ask a realtor, they can refer you.

If you can find a home vs a mobile home to buy, you will be better off. You may not be able to find a suitable home though, so a mobile home would be the next best thing.

The one thing about real estate, is that it always appreciates. So, Vertu's advice is not that accurate. A home you buy for 60k now, will only increase in value. As long as it doesn't fall down around you or the neighborhood goes to hell

Anyhow, find a good realtor and a good originator and really explore all your options

You will also know when you find your new home. Just like you know when you find the right person.

[edit on 3/8/2005 by llpoolej]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Did you ever find a house, ReptillianQueen? And did you come into any money?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen

So would you advise I stay put and hold the course here in this unhappy place or should I move out as I plan to do?

I would say no and move as planned. Im very unhappy in my situation and the only thing to do is take action no matter how long I weigh things out. In the end, its all about doing something about it. Especially when there is dread and fear involved which I also realate to.

Its not healthy and the stress will bring more negativity because your thoughts are in darkness. The days of waiting for things to blow over has long past. I dont see any point in it. If the location is bad its bad and you feel that, down to locations within the location.

U2U me your sign and Ill pullup some good locations for you.

Im thinking North. Is that where that trailer park is??

EDIT: Just hate when I add something according to only the first page. Doesnt that just suck?? WEll I stick by my response. Apologies if its the swame as anyone elses.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by DragonflyKingdom]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's hard to be positive when my moody (And legally schizophrenic according to an individual who claims she knows the woman upstairs.) upstairs neighbors pound on their floors (My ceiling) like pestilent poltergeists.

I remember those days. We were ether living below people making
our life miserable because of the noise or living above people who thought
that we were making their life miserable because of the noise we made.

After we bought our first house noise problems went away.

Also I can't explain it but I have this odd, inexplicable fear of going into my bathroom. It almost borders on dread.

Perhaps you sense you're being watched? Ever check for small holes in the
mirror, walls, or ceiling?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join