It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A Plea to the Psychically Sensitive Members here.

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I hope this doesn't sound too frivolous of me to ask, but I really need the help of the psychically sensitive members on the boards here with a little dilemma of mine. To be vague, I am in the process of trying to find a modestly priced home in my city. I currently live in an apartment complex, but the negative energy that surrounds all of the buildings (It could be likened to a slum project basically.) is starting t affect me mentally and physically. If you are sensitive, then you will know the particulars of my troubles. I was hoping any of you could aid me in findng the right house that won't be too stressing on my budget. By all means if you can channel a specific address of a house for sale, feel free to send me a U2U so we can discuss it in private without having to reveal my exact location. I cannot stress how dire it is for me to move out of the living situation I'm in at the moment into a more loving, happy home environment.




posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Why do you think, that the Reptilians will not be following you to your new house?

Still, I think you should simply wait until you recieve your money, so that you will be able to buy your new house. Also, I can guarantee you that soon after that everything be fine, and everything goes back to normal. That is fact!!



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well, my issue is trying to find a home that will be finacially perfect for me. With my pay it's a very sticky situation and I have to be very careful. I was hoping for a little psychic guidance in this respect.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
...... I currently live in an apartment complex, but the negative energy that surrounds all of the buildings (It could be likened to a slum project basically.) is starting t affect me mentally and physically. ............................

I cannot stress how dire it is for me to move out of the living situation I'm in at the moment- - - - - - into a more loving, happy home environment.


ah, but you have been given an obstacle to overcome,
there are many ways to address, remedy the negatives of your situation

merely changing locations (and lugging all that baggage) only changes the setting not the drama



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, my issue is trying to find a home that will be finacially perfect for me. With my pay it's a very sticky situation and I have to be very careful. I was hoping for a little psychic guidance in this respect.


I'm sure you'll find a perfect way to buy a nice big house with ethernal luxury!
Trust me.

My house will have three elevators and six storeys, and at the top will be a helisopter pad with hangar. Natural stone (granite, marble) will be used to cover many parts of it, and will be perfected with great luxury.

I surely think that yours will be much better!



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
...... I currently live in an apartment complex, but the negative energy that surrounds all of the buildings (It could be likened to a slum project basically.) is starting t affect me mentally and physically. ............................

I cannot stress how dire it is for me to move out of the living situation I'm in at the moment- - - - - - into a more loving, happy home environment.


ah, but you have been given an obstacle to overcome,
there are many ways to address, remedy the negatives of your situation

merely changing locations (and lugging all that baggage) only changes the setting not the drama


Actually, by moving into a house, I won't have a neighbor living directly above me who seemingly harbors a herd of Buffalo stampeding around and a Monster Truck in drive with the breaks on causing the ceiling to vibrate.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, my issue is trying to find a home that will be finacially perfect for me. With my pay it's a very sticky situation and I have to be very careful. I was hoping for a little psychic guidance in this respect.


I'm sure you'll find a perfect way to buy a nice big house with ethernal luxury!
Trust me.

My house will have three elevators and six storeys, and at the top will be a helisopter pad with hangar. Natural stone (granite, marble) will be used to cover many parts of it, and will be perfected with great luxury.

I surely think that yours will be much better!


All I want is a modest house with the basic needs and amenities. I'm not really picky but I need one in a very decent price range to accomodate the amount of my paycheck. I haven't ruled out local trailer park living either.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
All I want is a modest house with the basic needs and amenities. I'm not really picky but I need one in a very decent price range to accomodate the amount of my paycheck. I haven't ruled out local trailer park living either.


That's about what I'm going to do at first place. I will buy an appartment with all the basic needs I need, and after my final decision I will build a brand new luxury house at a peaceful place. You may do the same.

You know: secondhand house... who knows what spirits have invaded them through generations...



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, I'm not that rich. I could never construct a house from scratch unless it was a prefab mobile home. If I can get a reasonable loan I think the highest I could go is $55,000. A house at $65,000 would probably be stretching it though. But a $400 mortgage is around the same price as a decent one bedroom apartment where I live. Of course I'd have to get a house or mobile home with all the pets I have.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, I'm not that rich. I could never construct a house from scratch unless it was a prefab mobile home. If I can get a reasonable loan I think the highest I could go is $55,000. A house at $65,000 would probably be stretching it though. But a $400 mortgage is around the same price as a decent one bedroom apartment where I live. Of course I'd have to get a house or mobile home with all the pets I have.


How about a $10million villa? My aircraft will cost $40million, and in my country the same house will cost more than yours. Of course, your pity $2million will not yet be enough for a large luxury house, but your future will hold much more than that.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, I'm not that rich. I could never construct a house from scratch unless it was a prefab mobile home. If I can get a reasonable loan I think the highest I could go is $55,000. A house at $65,000 would probably be stretching it though. But a $400 mortgage is around the same price as a decent one bedroom apartment where I live. Of course I'd have to get a house or mobile home with all the pets I have.


How about a $10million villa? My aircraft will cost $40million, and in my country the same house will cost more than yours. Of course, your pity $2million will not yet be enough for a large luxury house, but your future will hold much more than that.


Are you joking around and trying to pull my leg? Seriously, I had a strange experience a decade ago with a guy who basically said similar things to what you're saying about my future. Frankly, it's starting to freak me out.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Are you joking around and trying to pull my leg? Seriously, I had a strange experience a decade ago with a guy who basically said similar things to what you're saying about my future. Frankly, it's starting to freak me out.


I know about your strange experience. There is no joke. Your future is set, just be honest to yourself. That's all!



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
just get some crystals that fit your vibe and place them around your house.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, my issue is trying to find a home that will be finacially perfect for me. With my pay it's a very sticky situation and I have to be very careful. I was hoping for a little psychic guidance in this respect.


If you are looking for psychic advice from people on an online forum with the purchase of a house, I suggest you light fire to your money now...



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You choose your house by what ever priorityies you deem most important. YOU will create the energy that you live with while in that home.

Negative people do tend to attract the netgative. But you surrounding yourself with possative attitude and things and people will surround you and yours with possative. It does not have to be your surrounds that effect you - you can choose to effect your surroundings. Make sense?



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Okay, there's a little too much silliness in the responses here, so I will do my best to offer some advice, but I think you can see by the silly responses that there seems to be something a little out of logical order in your search.

First thing I can say is I know how you feel..(I get to step over vomit and hypodermic needles some mornings when I exit my building's front door). However, your negative/stress/fear driven mental state to find more pleasant surroundings may not help the process any. Try to let go of the worry and haste and let in a feeling of time to find something great for a good healthy new start. Be confident that it is there for you, and you will find it!
Write down everything you ideally want, then everything you truly feel is NEEDED, and this should include all locations, prices, etc. Also make a list of what is UN-acceptable and hold true to it.

I suggest you check out Craigslist housing/apartment section. Based on where you are located that may be irrelevent...though i strongly suggest you go to craigslist.com and select a city from the menu and begin your search. Post a wanted housing ad too, listing all of the things that you want.

Do you want to live in a trailer park? Because you may feel bad vibes there as well...so for the time being I suggest you accept no less than what you feel is right, then really SCOUR within those guidelines.

Also tune into your intuition/guides and ask for indications of where you should/can look and what is and isn't right for you.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by duh squared
Try to let go of the worry and haste and let in a feeling of time to find something great for a good healthy new start. Be confident that it is there for you, and you will find it!


That is right!! No further comment.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
You choose your house by what ever priorityies you deem most important. YOU will create the energy that you live with while in that home.

Negative people do tend to attract the netgative. But you surrounding yourself with possative attitude and things and people will surround you and yours with possative. It does not have to be your surrounds that effect you - you can choose to effect your surroundings. Make sense?


It's hard to be positive when my moody (And legally schizophrenic according to an individual who claims she knows the woman upstairs.) upstairs neighbors pound on their floors (My ceiling) like pestilent poltergeists. Also I can't explain it but I have this odd, inexplicable fear of going into my bathroom. It almost borders on dread.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I know about your strange experience. There is no joke. Your future is set, just be honest to yourself. That's all!


So would you advise I stay put and hold the course here in this unhappy place or should I move out as I plan to do?



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
So would you advise I stay put and hold the course here in this unhappy place or should I move out as I plan to do?


I think you should stay where you are. You will soon have enough money to choose the house of your dreams. Until then, it isn't sensible to buy a house.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join