It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Execs on JRE Contradicted By Undercover Video of Twitter Engineers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here is a short video I found from Project Veritas catching what they are up to. Apparently they have 300-400 people paid to specifically look through "DM's" on twitter, which are private messages. Huge breach of privacy, but we all knew this was happening. In case you haven't watched the 2nd Joe Rogan and Jack Dorsey interview I will link it as well. They press them pretty hard in the 2nd video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Anyone who believed their private messages on any social media platform weren't being looked through was either niave or willfully ignorant.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ok, JRE means Joe Rogan Experience or whatever his show is called.

So it's as we expected. (they read our messages)
edit on 3/9/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Anyone who believed their private messages on any social media platform weren't being looked through was either niave or willfully ignorant.

Very true, but confirmation is always nice.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yes, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. What makes this significant is that they are still lying about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
NEVER say anything, on any social media ( private message or public ) that you wouldn't shout standing on a street corner.
Digital privacy is non existent. Period.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
At least Rogan had enough sense to bring Tim Pool aboard to expose those soulless ghouls. Pool owned them at every turn. But they don't care. Not one whit. They just remained smug and smarmy.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
At least Rogan had enough sense to bring Tim Pool aboard to expose those soulless ghouls. Pool owned them at every turn. But they don't care. Not one whit. They just remained smug and smarmy.

Yep. Tim Pool was on the ball.

Neglect the unintended pun. It was a good podcast and sooner than I expected.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I hope someone from Europe (and tight privacy laws) sue them hard, Google-hard

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
After listening to that podcast Dorsey and his scapegoat lawyer got dismantled from the inside out by Tim Poole. When they asked the question “do you read DM’s that long pause and “not that I’m aware of” answer made it perfectly clear to me that they do. Just listening through my car speakers I could tell they were lying through their teeth.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A couple of general rules:

The level of corruption and lack of ethics is very often proportional to the monetary size of the business.

Privacy and income potential are just about mutually exclusive today.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah if you watch the interview they get a little nervious when discussing dms. Joe asks a general question and I feel like they danced around it till joe refined the question.

Watch Tim pools recent videos and he discusses how Twitter is bleeding users and Dorsey going on all these intellectual dark web shows is just him trying to convince people they are not trying to be biased. Once all the examples are laid out it’s hard to argue they are impartial.

Seems like leftist always get the benefit of the doubt and conservatives are approached with assumption of guilt and malice.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
84% of that podcast was Dorsey and Gadde playing stupid although I give them credit for their master class in answering questions without admitting guilt. NYU School of Law, money well spent, indeed.

If you walk away from this podcast with one lesson then it should be that these people are powerful and they are not on your side.

top topics

join