It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is R Kelly any different than Hugh Hefner?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Laughing at the comparison.

Try again little doggy

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

To be pissed on?

Ok then

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
just wow OP, I'm pretty sure I've never heard of the Heff peeing on little girls...…. or ever being with an underage girl for that matter...….

Heff did pee on women.....when they were taking off his Depends for sex.

Get that visual out of your mind..................

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

JAG,

Hope you don't mind if I revive this thread, there is something about Hefner that seems a candidate for CT discussion.

I mean, who was Hugh Hefner? Who was he, really?

A guy born in 1926, spends two years as enlisted in the army in the war, then gets a BA degree from the University of Illinois. Goes on to Northwestern but drops out after the first semester.

Not too long thereafter, as the legend goes, he raised some money to print the first issue of Playboy.

And suddenly, Hugh, who was a nobody until that point, is a celebrity and very quickly a highly wealthy person.

A guy whose upbringing did not seem particularly "liberal" as we think of the term today ... yet he was an advocate for social issues, some of which have only become recently well known.

But I don't want to make this a political discussion. What strikes me about his sudden emergence ... his almost insane success ... the divisiveness of his "product" ... and his acts of agency for various social causes ... all make me think agent. Agent for someone or some group. Was his fund raising for the first issue of Playboy simply fund raising, or was it partially or mostly funded by backers ?

Was he really the success story he was sold to be, or was he made into a success by others who had "jobs" for him to perform ? You mentioned R Kelly; in some ways, Hefner seems like an earlier version of Epstein.

Hmm.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Very deep.

I think we could say that a lot of celebrities, famous chefs, actors, singers, yada yada are probably agents, some might not even know it, others might be “contracted” from the beginning.

We’ve seen how some singers in particular have tried to “fight” back, unsuccessful of course. We’ve seen how so many have died before their prime… almost all very suspiciously.

If Hefner was an agent I think he was chosen due to certain qualities/attributes. I think that is why any of them are picked. Maybe certain people have such a desire for fame/fortune they would sacrifice their soul..maybe?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
And, in the news yesterday ... Hefner was recording "people of interest" while they had sex in the Playboy Mansion.

No surprise.

Now, does anyone really believe these films were just for Hugh ?

Who was he making them for ?

Hello, Mr. Epstein v0.1 ...

Cheers
edit on 22-1-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Can't believe how many people are defending Hugh hefner. I am not sure whether he was a pedo but what I do know is that just because the playboy bunnies were 'adults' doesn't make objectifying them any better. Both scum of the species and we'd be better off without people like this

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibot3052

I found that odd as well, especially from people in the CT community. Hefner's abrupt rise from a nobody to a world known celebrity is worthy of serious digging, especially when bits like his "films" are considered. I'm 100% convinced he was an agent, but ... to each his own outlook.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join