It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you solve this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Angrylightbulb

In UK law any person with parental responsibility has a legal right to participate in decisions taken about who the child will live with .
Why might these lodgers be difficult with someone which they should know carries that right . Without provision of basic information this right could not be upheld .
edit on 4-3-2019 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I see our OP has left the building. He must not have received the answers he was hoping for.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

where a dispute arises through disagreement it is then remedied by the family courts, where child welfare is concerned. a slow and potentially expensive process.

as the original op is edited, i am speculating that you have a dispute with your ex-partner (primary carer) and you dwell elsewhere. that there are lodgers in the primary dwelling and you have reservations about their tenureship at that abode.

if these concerns continue to pervade, a letter to social services would be a good start to address any issues, however it would be sensible to discuss this with your ex (if possible) in a calm manner before initiating any outside services engagement.
f.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I would ask phage. He could sort out anything I think.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Torch the house when everyones out for icecream and rebuild with the insurance money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join