It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamza Bin laden Alqaeda #1 same support network as father hiding comfortably in Pakistan/Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So im just Browsing and come to find out Osama Bin Laden son Hamza took over and now it seems its a problem Not years ago when this information was KNOWN but only now with Saudi Arabia revoking his Citizenship on FRI March 1st 2019 .... currently believed to be hiding in the Same area as his father probably with the exact same support network locations ect ect

My Question is Why Now? What intelligence has come through that Prompts REACTION from MSM, SA and others now as a major story worthy of the "news" ? It seems a figure is needed to pin what ever specific intelligence was gained and its just a matter of time now before we see an major terrorist event unfold.... eyes open wait watch but don't take action until after the catastrophe..... you'd think they'd learn by now

Osama bin Laden's son is taking over as al Qaeda leader:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuitexcept it's not a huge story...... And we've had eyes on him for decades

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Eye's on him ??Apparently not since there's a 1 million dollar bounty on his head...... and he's "believed" to be near the Afghan and Pakistan border?or even Turkey or Iran maybe....

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Eye's on him ??Apparently not since there's a 1 million dollar bounty on his head...... and he's "believed" to be near the Afghan and Pakistan border?or even Turkey or Iran maybe....

....if you honestly dont think we know where hes at I dunno what to tell you.........we knew where Osama was for years

edit on 3/2/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well then, let's prevent him from becoming "a big deal" some day.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

When we did the Osama raid one of the things recovered was his personal writings.

Turns out he had pretty much lost control at that point.

I doubt his son was able to just take over, as it were.

And as another pointed out, we probably know when he has a bowel movement now and what room he's in.

The bounty is small and will just cause further infighting.

Have his crew do our work for us.

edit on 2-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well then, let's prevent him from becoming "a big deal" some day.

They will if it ever becomes politically expedient im sure, but first theyll need to use him as a bad guy for a while to accomplish their goals im sure......

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The bounty is small and will just further cause infighting.

Bingo........and thats another reason why they are used

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I wonder how many kids this guy has that we will have to keep a eye on

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Time to show him some freedom.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
My Question is Why Now?

That was my first thought.

What intelligence has come through that Prompts REACTION from MSM, SA and others now as a major story worthy of the "news" ? It seems a figure is needed to pin what ever specific intelligence was gained and its just a matter of time now before we see an major terrorist event unfold.... eyes open wait watch but don't take action until after the catastrophe..... you'd think they'd learn by now

But I don't think it's about new intelligence. I think there is some other reason this info has been leaked to the press. I don't know how much prior knowledge or intelligence , if anything, the press had. I am pretty sure intelligence agencies only share with media when there is an agenda.

I do know; a terrorist group attacked Indian military last week, we have been told Pakistan supports some terrorist groups. Pakistan military captured an Indian flight commander, the Pakistan president released the captured man and returned him to India. Imran Khan is a philosophical and pacifist leader.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
My first thought where I read this was that now that they have all but completely destroyed ISIS they just need a new terrorist boogyman to wave in front of people as the new big threat to justify unjust war after unjust war in the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OH look Major terrorist incident averted know we know why but i wont jump the gun just yet until his name is mentioned by MSM for this. But interesting on the timing none the less....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ok never mind i should have read the story first lol

new topics

top topics

join