It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India has to tell the truth about aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I know my govt knows about ufos.There were certain wierd events which were not mentioned in the newspaper(the times of india) but in evening newspaper 4-6 months ago that there was a strange fireball which hit the ground near mumbai(120kms).The local villagers ran away and the next day the military says it was meteor crash which was big as it caused a crater.I am really concerned about the reptilian-grey agenda.I hope my govt exposes the truth very very soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have read India's people can oust their Government for not coming clean, or not being completely up front with its people, and I thought how refreshing, but is it true?, through proper formality.

There's been some talk of the 'India Daily' not being a recognized paper in India and more of a Web - Story Teller?, its being discussed a lot on the India/China UFO problem as of late.

Suppose the India Times is legitimate but will check around the web. Seems it may not have as much to report as what's been spuing out of the 'India daily' re: UFOs.

Dallas

join