It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smashing Pumpkins Frontman Billy Corgan Recounts Witnessing Reptilian Shapeshifter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Some non human intelligence is taking over the human race via the music industry.

That certainly would explain rap music.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Let's hope it's not true and never gets exposed as ATS will lose many of its visitors, because their tiny heads will have exploded.
Lol
edit on 26-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

In his Joe Rogan interview, he said he was 100% sober. He also wouldn't say who it was that shape shifted.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

He's also admitted to performing live while on mushrooms & '___', so.....he could just be missing a few brain cells. Brain damage and delusions make way more sense than lizard men running the music business.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

He also wouldn't say who it was that shape shifted.

That's how a person prevents being proved wrong. Much like the unnamed source and official who needs to stay anonymous.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Its time for people to know the truths about the World we all share. It is what it is...what be you Friend or Foe....simply put....there is no room on Earth for unhappy roommates....if we aren't Friends...someone has to go and the sooner the better....be nice or we put you on ice.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Billy Corgan is a known eccentric. His soundbites and interviews are fun, ridiculous, sometimes irritating, romps.

It helps to be familiar with his previous statements:

'BILLY CORGAN POSES WITH HIS 'ROCK 'N' ROLL' CATS' people.com...

“In my home, the animals run the show. At best we’re equals. But that’s the way it should be. They have every right to live and be happy as much as I do.”

Corgan helps to raise money for PAWS Chicago, which conducts spay and neuter clinics and advocates for no-kill animal shelters.

'BILLY CORGAN SAYS HE WOULD KNOCK KANYE WEST OUT' www.dailymail.co.uk...

I’ve stood at that podium too and I’ll tell you what, if somebody got up on my stage, I would knock them out. I don’t care who it is, I would have knocked him out….[It is] inappropriate for any artist to take somebody else’s moment and make it their own…I don’t know Kanye, but I think he’s speaking from his heart…I think he really believes what he’s saying, I just think that’s the inappropriate venue to do it, because in essence that’s Beck’s moment.

'SMASHING PUMPKINS FRONTMAN, WRESTLING FAN BILLY CORGAN JOINS TNA IMPACT WRESTLING'S CREATIVE TEAM' www.miamiherald.com...

I’ve known Billy for years and have always been blown away by his musical artistry, as well as his knowledge and understanding of professional wrestling,” TNA President Dixie Carter said in a release. “He has always impressed me with his creativity and passion for our business. Billy is truly gifted and understands the emotion tied to the psychology of connecting with an audience. The more we talked, the more I realized his perspective has the potential to make a huge impact on our brand.

'BILLY CORGAN: NOBODY BELIEVES I MADE A THREE-STAR RECORD' www.theguardian.com...

G: OK, let me change the subject a minute – are you still interested in astrology?

BC: Oh #. I feel like I’m having the classic English interview right here. I will read it and it will be: “He’s a nutter and he’s obsessed with his reviews!” Are you into astrology?

G: I’m not, no.

BG: Well then that’s why I shouldn’t answer the question.

G: I read an old interview with you that was interesting because you talked about your Saturn return (6), and how that late-20s period can be traumatic period for a lot of people, including yourself (7). And I realised that your next Saturn return is not too far away …

BC: Well I’ve got a way to go yet, I will be 56, so you’re ageing me more than I would want to age!

G: But is your next Saturn return something you view with a sense of dread?

BC: Oh my God. I hope you and I are never locked in an elevator together. Because you would either kill me or I would kill you.

G: I don’t even know what’s wrong with that question!

BC: I think it’s just … if you sit and talk to someone who understands astrology and mystical arts, the conversation is not “Is this real or not?”. The beauty of God is that you’re always in the right place. So if you believe in the stars, and a lot of people do, then you believe that there is sort of a divine wisdom that helps guide you. It’s as cyclical as the day and the night, and we accept that without question, so why not accept that bodies that are made of 75% water would be influenced by the gravity of the stars?

G: I wasn’t suggesting it wasn’t true.

BC: I know, and I actually am having fun with you here.

G: It has been fun. But I only have time for one last question. You recently had a heated exchange with Anderson Cooper and ended up selling “# You Anderson Cooper” T-shirts ...

BC: Oh #, here we go. What paper is this for again?

G: The Guardian.

BC: Oh my favourite! Thanks for the review! Which I haven’t read.

'BILLY CORGAN'S TEA SHOP IS CLOSING' pitchfork.com...

In 2012, Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan opened up Madame Zuzu’s, a tea shop located in suburban Chicago. At the time, he described the teahouse as “a social hub for the community, blending tea drinkers with the arts.”

He clearly likes playing with the press, so, while I enjoy his interviews, I also take what he says cum grano salis.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dunno, he is a weirdo arteest and thus suspect in the eyes of the normals, but evil nonhumans in positions of power would explain quite a few things!

Despite the assertions in comments above, drugs in of themselves don't just flip one out in that manner, though they sure can enable a borderline headcase to cross over. Though he says he was sober.

The world is deeply strange... but THAT strange? Maybe.

I think humans can be evil all by themselves, but maybe the history and testimony is correct. Heck, I once thought ghosts and UFOs were bunk, until I had first hand experiences. I still don't know the whys and hows, but I know they occur.

So maybe there are hostile, shape shifting alien or cryptid thingies in positions of power... if reality is all consciousness and energy, then anything goes, I guess, and power DOES corrupt, heh.

Wow, maybe next someone will assert a particular religion is true, too!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361

I don't say all he says is true but how can you discredit everything a drugs user says? Its like the boy cry wolf story.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am a fan of SP and as any Pumpkinheads know, Billy is very...eccentric and ego driven.
I would chalk this 'sighting' of his up to severe religious furor; a kind of hallucination.

He is really into this Christian thing the last decade or so, to such a degree he was even parading a Catholic saint style effigy of himself around the stadium at the recent shows; he even had him portrayed as a Christ-like figure on screen, surrounded by 'Madonna' type female images So I think even if he was sober he was just really in a 'devotional' head space and seeing demons everywhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here’s the thing, I’m not closed minded to the idea, and I like smashing pumpkins. However, they were taking a LOT of psychedelics for a bit during their heyday.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They are on record as having had a year or two of taking lots of hallucinogens.
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
someone made a video recap of they live. and like how one old guy was homeless then at a party. that kind of decision speaks volumes. why would the actor have two different roles.

who knows what that movie is about. its an awesome movie except the chick with the bug eyes is too creepy, which i guess they wanted her to be.

mike mignola uses the legends of the inner earth in hellboy. and the inner earth stuff i think means there are 'aliens' living down there who can come up.

i heard the billy corgan interview on sirius years ago, and corgan just said it very matter of factly. but he is an entertainer, so maybe he knows how to lie and not change his voice cadence.

but when i heard him say that, and then say i will tell you more off the air, i was thinking damn, i want to hear the full story.

corgan said he was writing a book and would put it all in there.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dalepmay

He's also admitted to performing live while on mushrooms & '___', so.....he could just be missing a few brain cells. Brain damage and delusions make way more sense than lizard men running the music business.

Mushrooms do not damage the brain. Unless you can find evidence that it does?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Been driving all day so I’ve had plenty of time to sit and think on this and I have some thoughts. Firstly as to the credibility of Mr Corgan, who is yes a Rockstar prone to eccentric behavior and drug use. That is exactly the type of person that a shapeshifter may feel comfortable enough around to transform. Knowing the reputation and proclivities of the witness it’s a case of “whose going to believe you?”. Especially if the creature is a powerful and respected corporate/industry powerhouse. Mr. Corgan also quite explicitly claimed to be completely 100% sober.

Ok now another member pointed out in this thread that Billy has gotten heavy into religion/spirituality over the last few years. He stated about the creature that it was “Demonic in nature”. Is it possible that such a terrifying and life changing encounter could drive a person to spirituality? How many celebrities have had complete meltdowns blamed conviently on drugs, stress,exhaustion and went away for a while to resurface later sometimes years almost seeming readjusted?

What kind of craziness is going on at the Vatican? What’s in that vault? What kind of artwork and ancient texts are they hiding from the world in there? Concealing knowledge from others doesn’t seem to be very benevolent does it? I don’t really have answers but I do have a lot of questions. If you stop and look around at what’s happening in the world it’s clear to see that it is being run by some cold ruthless people and it gets exponentially worse every decade.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

...it was interesting what he said about the physical and physiological he experienced afterwards. These details lead me to lean towards him telling the truth, which is creepy as h3ll. My money on the person who "shape-shifted" is Sharon Osborne. Maybe all Brits are lizards...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This article from the same website from Aug 2018 (yours was from 2017) says Corgan again went on the Stern show and "doubled down" on his claims...
newspunch.com...

I guess there should be a recording somewhere if this was on the Stern show...?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The Great Serpent and his race run this world leading people into illusion and distraction. We are mostly blind to them because we are under their spell: "survival of the fittest", i.e. a slave to the reptilian survival brain.

Or maybe it's just an analogy that matches our neuroanatomy.

Or both.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

or the drugs may have jolted him out of the subdued slumber that effects us all and he could see glimpses reality

...possibly?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Mushrooms are being clinically tried to combat such mental illnesses as depression... with confounding results.

those little things that has mainly positive effects (over 80% of cases from what i remember) and no chance of addiction, have been class A for many years now.... theres a reason why tptb dont want you sampling such mind altering drugs.

its because it has took them a long time conditioning our minds.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join