It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraconservative cardinals blame the homosexuals in general for the abuse crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

You would think they would blame the perpetrators of abuse rather than the gay community. I suppose they're trying to deflect attention from their own corrupt house. It's not going to work.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Jesus Never said that. Never.

Instead, he said, in that night two Men will lay on one bed, one is taken another left.
That reference to the end of the world comes to tell us, there will be homosexuals, and pretty much like the heterosexuals, some of them will be good, others will be evil.

It is a pity those cardinals want to accuse and accuse, as the pope said, and they pretty much do the work of the devil. Because if their doctrine was right, the world wouldn't witness the horrors of middle ages when people were burnt alive, and there would not be any need of any big reform today. Everyone can see such a need, and Francis was elected with that mandate. Six years so far he cannot make anything significant because of those sons of the devil who kill any change as it is being conceived as thought. If the Roman Church fails, it will be because of that. And not because of homosexuality that frankly was always present in monasteries.

One advice to Francis, just let those people go and make their own version of medieval institution!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
They are 100 percent correct

If you are a male and you get sexually turned on pleasure fromhaving anal sex with another male...you are gay

They are gay and they like them young.

Having priest that don’t marry is the perfect place for a closeted person to hide in plain site

No straight guy is punking a little boy. The straight guys that like little girls, go into teaching

Most people in both fields are honorable but thinking people wouldn’t put themself in position to surround them self with what they desire are naïve

Teach kids if someone touches you tell...

Nah it's got nothing to do with being gay or straight, they get off on the abuse of power. They get to be god for a little while while they stick it in that little boy or nun.

Priests abusing power is nothing new. Priests exist to have power over the unwashed masses. That is literally the purpose to them existing. The curch and priests have always wanted power and control over people. #ing a little boy is the ultimate control for them.
edit on 20/2/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

O wait, your right it was Leviticus which is in the N.T which is about Jesus.

1000 apologies...excuse as I whip myself infront of bunch of grown men till I use there safe word or beat myself with a book and convince them that I'm saved.
edit on 20-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

O wait, your right it was Leviticus which is in the N.T which is about Jesus.

1000 apologies...excuse as I whip myself infront of bunch of grown men till I use there safe word or beat myself with a book and convince them that I'm saved.

Leviticus is the third book of the Pentateuch/Torah (first 5 books of the Old Testament).
It is NOT in the New Testament.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I think a number of issues get rolled up into one here.
The Catholic church does not condemn people with same sex attraction (SSA); it condemns homosexual acts.
People with SSA can practice celibacy, just as non-married heterosexuals can.
I have no doubt that some people with SSA see the priesthood and celibacy as a type of shelter or escape; if they remain celibate, then there isn't really a problem.

There isn't any data to suggest that allowing priests to marry would cut down on incidents of pedophilia.
Pedophiles are pedophiles, and many tend to be sociopathic, so they seek opportunities to place themselves in environments where they can take advantage of peoples' good will--teachers, the priesthood, Boy Scouts, etc. There are means of screening for these tendencies in the application process, but they certainly aren't full-proof.
The priests I know like being celibate; they like being married to the church. There really isn't any reason to change that.

With respect to the reforms that the church needs to continue making, one of the biggest will be holding bishops accountable. The coverups are a horrible injustice and disservice in every way imaginable.
The bishops need to do their job, and there needs to be heavy-duty consequences for negligence.
Many of the reforms that have been adopted--child security/protection policies, defined investigatory and reporting protocols, etc.--are showing positive signs. The data indicates a dramatic drop-off in incidents since the peak in the 1970's. While the majority of the allegations are historical in nature, there're still some recent incidents. Obviously one is one too many, so the reforms need to continue in earnest.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The two ultra conservative cardinals go on public attack against the homosexuals in the Church (not against the abusers) one day before the crucial meeting in Rome. The day before, another prominent critic archbishop Vigano posted his own writings. The evil, according to them, is the homosexuality, as a root of the abuse.

You must remember that you are not understanding this in the way that they understand it. They are special people of their Roman god. They have the power given to them by their god to forgive their own sheep as well as to forgive themselves. Killing babies or molesting babies or sexual misconduct is simply like stealing or any other act. The Pope and his boys have this power to forgive anything they deem right to forgive.

Even if one of their sheep will not pay the piper and gets on the sh#t list, they simply die and serve a little time in hell and are turned loose with everyone else. Why do you think this dosen't really bother these guys? They have it all figured out so that no one actually gets hurt too bad. This is a pretty good religion once you get the hang of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

The two ultra conservative cardinals go on public attack against the homosexuals in the Church (not against the abusers) one day before the crucial meeting in Rome. The day before, another prominent critic archbishop Vigano posted his own writings. The evil, according to them, is the homosexuality, as a root of the abuse.

You must remember that you are not understanding this in the way that they understand it. They are special people of their Roman god. They have the power given to them by their god to forgive their own sheep as well as to forgive themselves. Killing babies or molesting babies or sexual misconduct is simply like stealing or any other act. The Pope and his boys have this power to forgive anything they deem right to forgive.

Even if one of their sheep will not pay the piper and gets on the sh#t list, they simply die and serve a little time in hell and are turned loose with everyone else. Why do you think this dosen't really bother these guys? They have it all figured out so that no one actually gets hurt too bad. This is a pretty good religion once you get the hang of it.

1. The God of Catholocism is not "Roman."
2. Priests cannot forgive themselves. Niether can cardinals nor the Pope.
3. Nobody serves time in hell and is then "turned loose with everyone else." Not sure where you got that idea, but it's not Catholic.
4. Killing babies and molesting babies are most certainly NOT 'simply like stealing or any other act.'

I'm going to suggest you may want to do some more research.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Well he certainly didn't abloish did he? While others fulfilled it? In his name anyways.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Careful, now the Pope is saying that anyone 'always' criticizing the Catholic church is linked to the Debil.

The Devil loves the Catholic Church as it was prone to corruption at INCEPTION; the perfect place to hide Itself within the confounding ridiculous rules and flawed eccissiastical nonsense.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Careful, now the Pope is saying that anyone 'always' criticizing the Catholic church is linked to the Debil.

The Devil loves the Catholic Church as it was prone to corruption at INCEPTION; the perfect place to hide Itself within the confounding ridiculous rules and flawed eccissiastical nonsense.

EVERY church is prone to corruption. There is no exception.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I agree with you.

Instead of all that crisis, accusations and counter accusations, all the bishops could do something better, namely to fulfill what Our Lady asked for in Fatima.

Here is a part of the third secret text according to Neues Europa version. Without being 100% authentic it is close enough, according to card. Ottaviani then prefect of CDF, and almost identical to Akita apparition.

There will also come a time of the hardest trials for the Church. Cardinals will be against Cardinals and bishops against bishops. Satan will put himself in their midst. In Rome, also, there will be big changes. What is rotten will fall, and what will fall must not be maintained. The Church will be darkened and the world plunged into confusion.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

I agree with you.

Instead of all that crisis, accusations and counter accusations, all the bishops could do something better, namely to fulfill what Our Lady asked for in Fatima.

Here is a part of the third secret text according to Neues Europa version. Without being 100% authentic it is close enough, according to card. Ottaviani then prefect of CDF, and almost identical to Akita apparition.

There will also come a time of the hardest trials for the Church. Cardinals will be against Cardinals and bishops against bishops. Satan will put himself in their midst. In Rome, also, there will be big changes. What is rotten will fall, and what will fall must not be maintained. The Church will be darkened and the world plunged into confusion.

Interesting. I’d like to learn more about that.
It makes me wonder how many versions of the 3rd secret are out there. Father Malachi Martin had read Sister Lucia’s letter to the Pope and was familiar with the 3rd secret, but he wouldn’t give anything away when Art Bell interviewed him.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

1. The God of Catholocism is not "Roman." 2. Priests cannot forgive themselves. Niether can cardinals nor the Pope. 3. Nobody serves time in hell and is then "turned loose with everyone else." Not sure where you got that idea, but it's not Catholic. 4. Killing babies and molesting babies are most certainly NOT 'simply like stealing or any other act.'

One of the Roman gods were and is the Catholic god of today. That is a theological fact. Will discuss if you are interested.

Priests can and do forgive each other the same as they forgive their sheep. Not saying that God will honor the pardon but it is believed by catholic clergy.

Catholics who are not justified at death do serve periods of cleansing in intermediate realms of which I refer to as hell. Actually it is not hell or heaven but is in Sheol.

Abortion [baby killing] is practiced or approved by over 40 % of Catholic women. And the acts of these murders are forgivable and cleansed by the church the same as all sin.

If I am mistaken please correct me with reliable sources.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

1. The God of Catholocism is not "Roman." 2. Priests cannot forgive themselves. Niether can cardinals nor the Pope. 3. Nobody serves time in hell and is then "turned loose with everyone else." Not sure where you got that idea, but it's not Catholic. 4. Killing babies and molesting babies are most certainly NOT 'simply like stealing or any other act.'

One of the Roman gods were and is the Catholic god of today. That is a theological fact. Will discuss if you are interested.

Priests can and do forgive each other the same as they forgive their sheep. Not saying that God will honor the pardon but it is believed by catholic clergy.

Catholics who are not justified at death do serve periods of cleansing in intermediate realms of which I refer to as hell. Actually it is not hell or heaven but is in Sheol.

Abortion [baby killing] is practiced or approved by over 40 % of Catholic women. And the acts of these murders are forgivable and cleansed by the church the same as all sin.

If I am mistaken please correct me with reliable sources.

It is not a theological fact that a Roman God is the Catholic God--certainly not in Catholic theology, anyway. That sounds like a theory, and I would be interested to hear about it because I enjoy learning. Catholics believe in the tri-une God: God the Father; God the Son; God the Holy Spirit. God the Father is the God of Abraham, Moses, etc. in the Old Testament. It predates any Roman influence. Catholicism is quite close to Judaism in that respect, with obvious differences.

Yes, priests can and do forgive each other. The initial post indicated they can forgive themselves, which isn't the case.

The cleansing or purification before the beatific vision is referred to as Purgatory.

Yes, abortion can be forgiven like other sins; that is correct. However, there is a distinction between venial sin and mortal sin. I'm reasonably sure abortion falls into the category of mortal sin. It's not the same as something like shoplifting.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

EVERY church is prone to corruption. There is no exception.

Yes they are as they are 'organized' and have a 'hierachy' that can be manipulated (from within) by greed, powermongering or blackmail. You do not realise the Catholic Church is VERY SPECIAL in its ability to skirt the LAW of nature or Justice. It has TAKEN for itself the hidden wealth of NATIONS in its quest to BE IT's OWN NATION ENTITY..Vatican City; succeeded. Killed/maimed/tortured INVENTED rules of behavior for its 3rd world slaves, to an extent that is breathtaking. Isis's dogma follows the same blueprint. Destroy then enslave whoever is left through fear mongering. Through 'confession' invention have devotees tattle upon themselves and neighbors (a built in Spy vs Spy operation). GENIOUS.
edit on 22-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes indeed, Malachi Martin didn't say what is inside the secret, but he said what the 3rd secret is not. Neues Europa version, approved by cardinal Ottaviani (then prefect of CDF) speaks of everything imaginable, including: nuclear war that turns oceans into steam, millions die in moments, the devil sitting among cardinals who oppose each other. The whole version should be read. it is NOT the Third Secret but close enough.

Malachi Martin said, Neues Europa doesn't contain the main element, however, no matter how fearful it is. The main element is even worse. I can think of only one thing that no one talks about, not officially: Aliens.

After reflecting, i think I shouldn't criticize the two cardinals, because they present their position and there is logic behind it, based on centuries tradition. To change that, one needs to change everything starting from the banned gospels, and there is no will for that. Maybe we need to know first what is inside the Dead sea scrolls.

The sad truth is, the Vatican can't find its place in a changed world, and may never find it, if it refuses to follow the orders coming from heaven. In Fatima they are clear.

And we have St Malachi prophecy of the last pope and chastisement of Rome. Rome must listen to the heaven if it wants to continue to be the world's most important religious center.

In that way, what we got with all those sexual related meetings and synods, is it a trap to divide the Church , to make it incapable to do what the heaven ordered it to do? 6 years pontificate of pope Francis, to tell us conditionally that remarried couples may receive holy communion? They have already received it for long in Germany. Was it all about that? Or was it just buying time before unknown for us big cataclysm?
edit on 23-2-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It is not a theological fact that a Roman God is the Catholic God--certainly not in Catholic theology, anyway. That sounds like a theory, and I would be interested to hear about it because I enjoy learning. Catholics believe in the tri-une God: God the Father; God the Son; God the Holy Spirit. God the Father is the God of Abraham, Moses, etc. in the Old Testament. It predates any Roman influence. Catholicism is quite close to Judaism in that respect, with obvious differences.

The very first to keep in mind is that we are both in the realm of theology and in that understanding the sources that you or I use are actually other people’s opinions with some evidence that their opinions are accepted as somewhat factual.
Most of my sources come from the first century church history of the Nazarene movement. The sources that are from the Hebrew and Aramaic records of that movement are mostly but not all found in the abundant studies of -- www.biblesearchers.com...

As Jesus resurrected an ascended back to the right hand of the Father, He became restored to the “Word of God” in the celestial kingdom of heaven.

The Apostles and disciples of His doctrine had adopted the upper room [Act 1:13,14]
as their very first Hebrew Synagogue in becoming separated from Mainstay Temple authority. This house was owned by John Mark and was given to the Nazarene Ecclesia to become the first Synagogue of Jerusalem to serve the Nazarene movement. Jacob, James the Just, who was the brother of Jesus was appointed to be the Nasi [High Priest] of this new Nazarene movement.

This new Nazarene sect was organized by vote from both the Apostles and Disciples of that time. 1. The Apostle James was appointed as the High Priest or Nasi. He presides over the council and gives his rulings according to the doctrines of his brother Jesus.

Source – (Schonfield Hugh Joseph, the Pentecost Revolution. The story of the Jesus Party in Israel, AD 36-66, Macdonald and Janes’s, St. Giles, 49/50 Poland Street, London, W.I., 1974, p146).

The Apostle John became the Deputy (Sagan) as from his priestly background he could understand and issue doctrine and congregational issues.

The Apostle Peter was appointed as the Chief Officer of the religious court (Ab Beth-Din) or the general supervisor, the chief propagandist or evangelist and pastoral director.

Unquote ---- source www.biblesearchers.com...

This completed the officers of this Nazarene movement but was not complete until 70 representatives called elders also were elected. This group of seventy had a cabinet of fifteen members which included a council of twelve members and three leaders.

This then was the structure of the Synagogue which was called the upper room in the NT.
The primary restriction placed upon the members of the Nazarene movement was that Roman nor Greek was allowed to influence this liturgy. This was not only discouraged but was forbidden. Sometime later there were Greek Synagogues which were meant to be temporary till the Hellenists were schooled back into Hebrew and Aramaic but still not allowed in the upper room.

Now from the death of Jesus till the Roman slaughter of the Jews in 68-70 CE the synagogue of James flourished in this manner. For over three decades the Nazarene movement was independent from Greek and Latin influence as well as all other religions.

It was Emperor Hadrian [135 CE] who actually grandfathered the extermination of the Nazarene movement and created the foundation for the Roman adoption of this Jesus movement. But it was about 313 CE that the Emperor Constantine allowed tolerance of Christianity and by this we can understand that it took well over 175 years later for any Roman Church to emerge.

For Rome to claim its liturgy Christianity foundation before Emperor Constantine is not true at all.
There is no mention of any papacy worship/adoration of Mary or for that matter the immaculate conception of Mary, the perpetual virginity of Mary, the assumption of Mary, or apostolic succession, the ordinances of the church functioning as sacraments or infant baptism, confession of sin to a priest, purgatory, indulgences, or the equal authority of church tradition and Scripture. So, if the origin of the Catholic Church is not in the teachings of Jesus and His apostles, as recorded in the New Testament, what is the true origin of the Catholic Church?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join