It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidential Tip on LA MIL SPEC OPS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Videos title not mine, but this is a video about what might be really going on with that military exercise in LA. There are video clips of another raid happening outside of long beach, with troops recovering an object from this building. The idea is, the long beach exercise was a cover for the real mission which was the retrieval of this object.

It's a 4/8 chan thing I guess but it looks interesting so far. The idea is this object was a biological weapon. This building was scheduled to be demolished in a month, setting off this device. Maybe possible false flag thwarted?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

saw this today or yesterday. It's interesting but not concrete.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

saw this today or yesterday. It's interesting but not concrete.

Yea I know it isn't concrete but it's still another angle.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What better way to cover for a real operation with a huge show.

But it also doesn't make much sense when you can devote the same resources with a significantly less noticeable footprint. No one would ever know or think to ask questions about it.

It is an interesting angle but not a realistic one.
edit on 13 2 19 by projectvxn because: grammar edits

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
What better way to cover for a real operation with a huge show.

But it also doesn't make much sense when you can devote the same resources with a significantly less noticeable footprint and no one would ever know or think to ask questions about it.

It is an interesting angle but not a realistic one.

Consider the old football play. "Student body left (or right)".

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

From what I can see, those hazmat suites are just like mine.
I really can't say anymore.
SnF

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am unsure what occurred or if this really is the answer.. but I am really glad you brought this event up again.

It was blown over in the first thread here but literally almost ALL accoAlmost all accounts else where report this as a very strange incident.

That the Black Hawks never would have been that low for anything other than real operations, and that the FLIR devices present and indicative of an outfit for a mission, not an exercise.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

You can't run operations without knowing how your equipment works, or with no experience flying low. There's no pilot flying that trains to fly high, without using mission systems that can jump into a real mission and fly it perfectly.

Look at pictures from Nellis and other locations that MH-60s and MH-6s fly and you'll see them with the FLIR turret mounted on every flight.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The lead Blackhawk was decontaminated on the LZ.

Pretty thorough for an exercize.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's kind of the point, to make it as realistic as possible. LFEs can get incredibly realistic. The Flag series of exercises are great examples of how realistic they can get.

There is so much wrong in this commentary that it's not even funny.
edit on 2/14/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/14/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

if you dont do decontamination on exercises - how do people know how to do decontamination ???

top topics

join