It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 north poles and 2 south poles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Entirely possible. In fact it is inevitable. Stick a piece of gum on a rotating basketball and the axis of rotation will wobble. In a circle.
celebrating200years.noaa.gov...

The Earth is a bumpy and irregular sphere with differing densities. The poles drift a bit. Changing the distribution of mass will change that drift. A bit. A teeny tiny bit.
edit on 2/10/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

No it wont "incinerate the Earth". Pole flips have happened 1000's of times over the Earth's history and it doesn't cause anything like that. Same with multiple poles too. Happened many times and we have recorded evidence.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
You have to live in peru in the mountains to survive the wehathere change

Really people, I'm not joking on this matter.

The floods are happening world-wide these days.

The oceans will rise and are rising, just ask anyone that lives in Key West , Flordia

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

And where do you get your data,from History channel?,we live in an electric universe,plasma hitting anything on earth will incinerate what ever solar burst it gives off happens to be in general area,I would love to see this chart of yours

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Do you think plasma is, by nature, very hot?
It isn't.

Do you know what plasma actually is?

edit on 4/5/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Are you saying two events a poleshift and a CME are going to happen at the same time in order for it to wipe us all out, that seems like long odds however if we became unruly enough I'm sure the mother and father could do this in an instance and start again.

Is there even a drill for how to survive a pole shift and a CME. Surely a DUMB would be like a pressure cooker.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join