It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ecco the Dolphin Comics: VIDEO Read-Through, w/ Sega CD Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
...I made this vid out of love for the series, including its amazing CD music.

"Ecco the Comic" series ran briefly in the 90's, as a small stream-off of Sonic the Comic, in the UK. (So most of the world never saw any of these comics at the time, except the UK.)

Ecco the Comic is surprisingly good: It's pretty faithful to the games, well-written, with both the writing and artwork improving during the series, and the artwork becomes beautiful.

I made this vid to be an easy way for anyone to read through the ENTIRE comic series, in hi-res 1080p, with Sega CD soundtrack by Spencer Nilsen.

Even if you're not familiar with the games, and even if you don't want to read the comics, then the artwork is still beautiful to just glance at, and the New Age music is still amazing anyway.

My channel is not monetized so this is legit out of love for the series. Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Awesome artwork.. funny I thought that I was the only one that have played Ecco on Sega back in the days

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Awesome artwork.. funny I thought that I was the only one that have played Ecco on Sega back in the days

Haha I am still playing Ecco games, to this day lol.

Also I just play the music sometimes for background music, or I sleep with the music playing quietly

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Brilliant

Read and watched half of it will return later for the rest , great stories and art , you clearly have the talent to take it further.

Megadrive and Sega CD Ecco player.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Cool I never knew there was a comic. #ing Ecco the Dolphin though. That game was hard as #. Ridiculously hard. It was a pretty game though and I did always like it.

top topics

join