It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google Owned by Devil Worshippers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Man, what ever happend to 'Don't be evil' ?

The full slogan is 'Don't be (more) evil (than Hillary Clinton (or Satan))'.

HTH

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: Raggedyman

P.S: Psalm 24:1

Thank you but

If it is how could Satan offer it to Jesus, surely Jesus wasn’t Stupid?
And then why do we ask for Gods will to be done on earth like in heaven in the Lord’s Prayer and then why is Jesus returning with an army to defeat the devil if it’s already His world
Why baptism, why born again, why do I have more questions

It might be Gods house but who is renting it of him is not a nice person

I think the bigger question is why would Satan even try to tempt him with the earth and not with something else in the final said temptation.

The lord giveth and the lord taketh? Maybe your to focused on the whys and not the how's possiblly which is a common theme I see. Like the Book of Job asks God, why do the righteous suffer when he never receives a direct answer and is left to wonder.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Satan would have seen Christ’s power, simply having Christ on its side would have given Satan more power and authority
Satan has authority on earth, like nazi Germany had in France, Some accepted the authority some fought it. Satan’s occupation of earth till Jesus liberates us or at least those who want out are liberated

The righteous suffer because the world is broken, it will never work and we are called to suffer as Christians, Jesus suffered and He was truly righteous

There is nothing fair on this planet

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Not that version of Satan, for the prodigal son wasn't born then and Satan asked permission from said god first. Satan does mean adversary and I'm pretty sure it even pronounced that way which in Hebrew.

And there's a few other words with similar meanings like nemesis, rival or enemy. I'm aware of the allegroy dragon in revealations.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Not that version of Satan, for the prodigal son wasn't born then and Satan asked permission from said god first. Satan does mean adversary and I'm pretty sure it even pronounced that way which in Hebrew.

And there's a few other words with similar meanings like nemesis, rival or enemy. I'm aware of the allegroy dragon in revealations.

I think the prodigal is an analogy in relation to Gods love for His children, not a reality

I don’t know your versions or understanding of scripture is relevant in relation to my understanding
Job, the story, very unusual, not entirely a representation of normal people and normal life in a modern existence.

Not sure I understand your versions of Satan is the same as mine

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Do masons worship the devil? from level 30 up they do...
The same applies to religious orders like knights of columbus, malta, and just about every secret society out there is owned by satan at the upper levels(you will notice all these secret societies ALL have 33 levels).

there is a definite power structure out there that few seem to get. so for this post, i'll go back to the beginning.....

shortly after the time of Christ, the apostles were spreading Christianity....(yes this story goes this far back) In the bible (Acts 8) Simon peter the Apostle baptizes simon the magician. Simon the magician tries to buy apostleship and is rebuked for trying to buy something that freely given/appinted from God. This is the most important part many fail to get... Peter the apostle stays in the areas populated by jews(asia minor) and dies in Jerusalem(where his grave was discovered in 1950).

meanwhile in 45 ad, after being rebuked by peter the apostle, Simon the magician went to Rome(the year the catholic church said peter the apostle did...) and started the Universal religion(the language used in the first century is Greek, and catholic is the Greek word for universal) This church Simon the magician started was a mixture of all pagan religions, but especially the Babylonian mystery rites( this is recorded by church historian justin marter of 160 ad) this is why the pope wears the robes of the Babylonian fish cult dagon(google it) and there is so much paganism in the cathoolic church.... think about it... the jewish holidays which jesus fulfilled were kept by earhy christians. they kept the jewsih calandar and even the 7th day sabbath up till the 5th century AD( and yes i have hundreds of historic refrences if you wish to challenge this fact) all this was changed out for the pagan symbosl, holidays and calendar slowly..... over hundreds of years...
simon the magican was worshiped as a god in rome(even the bible records this fact along with early church historians) what they seem to miss is this guy was baptized as a christian and wanted apostleship(so he recognized there was a power here he coveted)., when in rome, its not a far stretch to say he claimed to be the head apostle... and since he was worshiped as god on earth, the romans would have tacked "petr" to his name... making him Simon petr... or simon peter(confused with the apostle) needless to say he was buried on the most holy of pagan burial grounds when he died(where vatican hill is today under what is st. peters in rome). it is ridiculous to say peter the apostle was buried on this spot as you had to be someone special in the pagan world to buried in this cemetary.... and a christian would have been the last one put here...

any way, by the 4th century, the pagans(satan worshipers) saw the writing on the wall christianity had overtaken the entire roman empire and spread to the then known world(south aftrica and even to china). I believe that a plan was laid down at this time to defeat christiantiy from the inside... from the use of secret society's controling things from the top they got Constantime to do the job...

Constantine being a politician declared he was now a christian, but he didnt accept full chrisitanity... he accepted the fake version of Christianity that was still existing in rome(simon magus version) he kicked the bisop of rome out of the city and put viglus in as the new bishop of rome.... gave him the army's of rome and set out to persecute all peoples who stayed true to the bible. This was the onset of the dark ages, and for 1260 years they waged war on true christianity wiping it out of existance where they could. Bibles were locked away and kept from the public and the pagan gods were renamed saints... the queen of heaven was called mary and tammuiz was called baby jesus.
over the 1200 years pagan doctrine was slowly worked in and made "catholic dogma". People were not free from this madness till the printing press could get the bible in the hands of the people.

These secret societys still exist and wage this covert war on the world. and yes the pagan devil worshipers still rule the world.

Dr. walter vieth is a college professor who got a hold of the books from a 33deg free mason who died in the political turmoil going on in south Africa (same crap they are pulling in America today but they started it 25 years ago there.... keep this in mind as white people can be killed and property taken for no reason other than they are white) Any way, vieth bought his property sight unseen before anyone could get to it and it paid off..... he got a real copy of "morals and dogma" which is the textbook given to all "insiders" who make it into the upper ranks of the secret societies.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

basically the power structure of the world is such

the pope claims to be king of "heaven, hell and earth" and is the sole ruller of it all.... he works directly for the devil along with numerous of the highest ranking cardinals and bishops. He rose to power taking his seat over the church, showing himself as God and overall that is God at the fall of the roman empire(just as paul fortold in 2nd thessalonians). then ruled for 1260 years till napolians general took the pope captive in 1798(again the bible nails this to the year) and were watching the pope climb back to power today using his secret society's to destroy democratic societies and bring the populations under his control.

the secret societies are their invisible tentacles by which they control the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Depends on ones context really, you got The Satan then theres Satan 2.0, which is the one you guys wish you had. Then there's the Muslims which is more of an add on or expansion really, and then a whole bunch of different ones over the centuries where he becomes comic relief to today where it blames the orange man.

He never mentioned in Gnostics btw.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Depends on ones context really, you got The Satan then theres Satan 2.0, which is the one you guys wish you had. Then there's the Muslims which is more of an add on or expansion really, and then a whole bunch of different ones over the centuries where he becomes comic relief to today where it blames the orange man.

He never mentioned in Gnostics btw.

Clearly different so context is significantly pointless

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The top stories are never about positive things going on

Of course there are - just take off your blinkers

Page 1 google news

news.google.com...:en

Stick it to the US - hahaha positive anti war....poor little US

EU says to stick with JCPOA, defying US demand

“I believe if it was not for the European Union and its member states, starting with France, Germany and the UK, I am sure that the nuclear deal with Iran would have been dead long ago,” she said. “We believe it is fundamental and crucial for our security.”

Her tough stance in support of the agreement, also known as the JCPOA, came a day after US Vice President Pence demanded in an anti-Iran conference in Warsaw that the European sides follow the US example in abandoning the deal.

German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas also said Friday that Europe would seek to keep the deal alive.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Marylin Mason is not a satanist. It's just part of his act. Sheesh.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join