It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1977 Ford LTD "UFO" Car From Marshall County Minnesota

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Why make a new thread and not add to the already excellent existing one here?provided there were new breaking news which i doubt

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fresh perspective, fresh video, and a fresh emphasis on the car. I see no problems here.

The only thing that hasn't been historically discussed on ATS is probably the length of Stanton Friedman's nasal hairs. And even then I'm not sure we haven't!

edit on 4-2-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

That thread is over 8 years old, I don't remember what I was reading 8 months ago

It's ok

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is pretty cool. I saw Marshall and Minnesota and UFO and I was like "WHAAAAAAAT?!! That's my town......oh wait, Marshall County"
I have never heard about this case, EVER! Cops were a little more credible back then, I would not doubt his story one bit. When I was 17, just outside of Marshall, MN on a gravel road and it must have been 9 p.m. or 10, I don't remember but it WAS dark. I had what I could only describe as a ball of fire following me for at least 2 miles and was I'd say less than 100 yards behind me. It freaked me out a little bit but I was curious and wanted to see if it would pass by if I pulled over. I had loaded guns on me, in my vehicle so I grabbed my shotgun, pulled into a wild life area and sure enough it passed by 25-30 feet away from me. As it passed by, it accelerated and remained on the gravel road like it needed the road like we need them when we drive our cars on them. The ball of fire was maybe a little larger than a basketball, it wasn't really fire like we imagine, it wasn't flaming and didn't leave a trail. It was perfectly round but was the color of fire.
I've heard other stories similar to what I experienced from others around this area too! But what WAS wierd, as I stood outside of my vehicle with a loaded shotgun ready to shoot whatever this thing was if it was some threat to me, for about 1 minute, I totally forgot I had a gun in my hands, it just left my mind as this thing passed by. My first thought was, "damn I should have grabbed my gun and shot it, oh wait, I do have my shotgun in my hands." That moment was very strange.
The story posted is extra special because my father only bought these huge Ford LTD's. From 1977 until 1998 he would buy a new LTD every two years. Thar is all he would drive. He drive his 1999 into the grave and junked it in 2013. He then found another crappy 99 LTD and drove that a cpl years as a work vehicle. He ever found 1 more and finally quit driving these LTD's 5 months ago. A great car and I absolutely love the LTD in this story.
I had to share my story, a good post will always inspires me to comment, more so if I can relate to the OP. Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: IMSAM
Why make a new thread and not add to the already excellent existing one here?provided there were new breaking news which i doubt

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you joking? If he had taken your advice, nobody would've seen it.

You actually believe there should only be one thread per topic...forever? So if someone makes a thread and it SUCKS, nobody else can make another thread about that topic? We have to just keep on using the sucky one? Forever?

*speaking to the rest of the room*
Gentleman... I think we found our space alien. Just TRY having a conversation with this fellow and I guarantee you'll be asking yourself in no time, "what planet is this guy from???"

GWAAAAAAWA-LEEEE! 15 reposts plus one original, LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
I was in a 77 Ltd when me and some buddies saw a UFO too. Cool. Starred op.

I was in an '88 Bronco II when my mom and I saw a UFO. I'm seeing a pattern here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join