It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D Notice On Yellow Vests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It is really sick to see how transparent the agenda is

Must make them feel like real tough guys, picking on a bunch of unarmed regular husbands and wives, sons and daughters. Heck, the yellow vests still aren't backing down in spite of Macron's overwhelming fire superiority.

As they always say, we all bleed. Supplies and weapons can be procured, supply stashes raided and defections voluminous. How many times in history now has "the little guy" AKA the vastly "inferior" fighting force ended up using tactics to compensate for logistics and winning? Our own American revolution just for starters

No government force on Earth can hold a candle to even the smallest of populations - especially on a national scale. Sure, in a toe-to-toe fight they'd probably lose (although the propaganda victory would be larger than life) but only idiots would fight that way. I just hope that World governments all over know what they're getting into when deciding to turn public institutions on the very people who finance it and are supposed to be in charge of it. No modern military or police force would ever go along with that, as I like to believe our species collectively has learned a thing or two since the days of Hitler

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

"Unity" sounds like a way forward, but at the end of the day, people want different endings, different outcomes and different ways to get there

one could "unite" against the government, but once that is gone... what happens

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Man, what a dream. Both sides of regular citizens coming together to fight the greater evil, the politicians who pretend to take the different sides of the citizen's issues and then use it against us.

I have a felling that if we were able to put aside our differences to remove the oligarchy scum, we would be able to work together and create something enduring that would serve everyone. Maybe even have justice and honor within the framework.

I even am naive enough to believe we have the framework already available to use, our constitution and bill of rights. We could also take the very good examples of how we have been raped by the oligarchy and come up with additional safeguards.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I even am naive enough to believe we have the framework already available to use, our constitution and bill of rights. We could also take the very good examples of how we have been raped by the oligarchy and come up with additional safeguards.

Right there with you ClovenSky

Passing legislation to enact a tax on income without equal apportionment to the States was one of the first steps to where we are now. That and the time we let Fed Reserve bankers create new laws and then lobby to exempt themselves from those same laws. Or even the time our population tolerated having personal items of value confiscated without due process by government
edit on 2/3/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

That it does

One step at a time I say.... for whats its worth, having a common enemy could let the other see how much we have in common with each other instead of getting hung up on every "hot button" issue the MSM says to be upset about

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Wow, you listed some of my top items of interest. Awesome.

Maybe for a simple start we can reinstate the original 13th amendment, that was lawfully ratified, stating no politician can hold a title of nobility (ie no lawyers for a start). It is curious that it took the burning of the white house to disappear that one and have it swiftly replaced with what we have now.

the victors will always rewrite history

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

So an Arab Spring was a good thing... but a European Spring is something that should be prevented? (according to these people. not you)

Politicians, especially globalist politicians are confusing. The mental backflips day in day out must be exhausting.

So, the Europeans don't get a "Spring"? The Europeans can't be trusted to govern themselves?

But the Arabs, when they decide their government needs to go, we trust that they know what they're talking about and they know what's best for their people? So we go ahead and encourage that. Yeah, we support them.

Europeans on the other hand, apparently don't know jack and can't be trusted to make a decision?

If the Europeans want to rise up and bring about revolutionary changes, why would anyone stand in their way? Unless of course, if they are the enemy of the people, or they have some other reason to desire to deprive the people of the right to navigate their own destiny.

These revolutionary paradigm shifts need to happen from time to time. Once upon a time, we were cool with Kings doing whatever and whoever, just because, "divine right". Then we grew up and got tired of that #$%.

Once upon a time, we were cool with enslaving people. Nowadays that is Generally frowned upon in most social circles...

Once upon a time, we were okay with the government lying all the time and we were okay with having things stolen, taken from us, and we were okay with someone having a million times more income than the average person and using that excess wealth to consolidate generational power that lasted long after their death, because "they earned it fair and square".

Now we know that excess wealth and power is actually not good for a person. But like an addict, the person suffering from affluenza, to use their own term against them, will deny there is any problem, and will become frustrated at the fact You are standing or attempting to stand in the way of their goals to gain EVEN MORE wealth and power...and they will have you destroyed if they deem you a threat to their power... not the power they have now, but a threat to the power they Plan to acquire in the future... In their mind, that power is already theirs, and they already must begin to take steps to protect it.

If you just pay a minimal amount of attention, their actions, words, plans, etc., expose them as hardcore addicts willing to kill for their fix.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The OPs source is confused as to what a D Notice is. It is a voluntary delay in reporting for rare reasons of national security et al. It is not an instruction to misreport. In fact, the media abide by D Notices because they are rare and sensible. I cannot see the media abiding by instructions.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
Did you see the pathetic 'Red Scarves' counter protest.

The elites/oligarchs are getting desperate.

'Red scarves' protest as France's 'yellow vest' movement splinters

It is curious that they have to bus these people in from 'somewhere'. I wonder how much they are getting paid for this counter protest?

When i saw the images of the 'Red Scarves' counter protest. They all look well dressed, well fed. Meaning that the counter protesters are nothing then members of the Media or from Macron's government side.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Even if D notices still existed, that's not how they worked.

A D notice was a non-binding request for news editors to spike a story in the interests of national security.

It was never a gagging order.

Anything like a gagging order can only be imposed by a court. It can then be reported on without any specifics.

So, in short, a little reflection shows truthseeker is looking in the wrong place.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You beat me to it!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi there,

some quick news from France and an update on the mess we have here.
I also wish to share some links - news that you wouldn't have other wise

Some policeman turned in and explained there were following order in witch had to respond with extreme prejudice, as a fact hundreds of people lost their eyes, their hands, even some war reporters who are used to this got badly hurt during the manifestation.

fr.sputniknews.com...

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

Our penal system was also ordered to deal with the yellow jacket harsly, some got arreted without prior motive and will go to jail, quite a dictature if you ask me ...

www.20minutes.fr...< br />
www.liberation.fr... eb_1703123

lately a law as been passed forbiding to hide / protect your face during a manifestation hence drastickly offending our freedom and making it more and more dangerous to go in the street.

www.liberation.fr...

www.liberation.fr...

Also big big files are going to the public with proof of corruption of our gouv, i'm especyally targeting the Benalla's file.

francais.rt.com...

www.revolutionpermanente.fr...

planetes360.fr..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> planetes360.fr...

www.facebook.com...

www.liberation.fr...

www.nouvelobs.com...

I doubt you will hear / see any of that in your media, if some major stuff happen i'll let you know one way or another. Most of the link content can be auto translate ( thx google :p )

So to make it simple our gouvernement and institutions are corrupts we the people have now proof of that, the gouv plays dirty and try by all means to silence it.
Investigation are underway and may lead to a big clean up.

cheers
edit on 7-2-2019 by lagunalionheart because: link didn't appear properly

edit, sorry, some tag auto appear next to the link when i edit / post, i can't remove them.
edit on 7-2-2019 by lagunalionheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The 2nd phase of the Yellow Vest provocation by Macron has now started to discredit the opposition.
As expected the yellow vest movement that was created by the Macron presidency in November 2018, has turned into a black block looting spree, designed to discredit the opposition for the upcoming European elections in May.

The regime is continuing meanwhile with the support of human / drug / organ traffickers around the globe at an accelerated rate, to compensate oligarch pedophiles with young children and replacement organs for their longevity augmentation plans

top topics

<< 1   >>

join