It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see the working class break from revolution?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528
It is in the U.S, I'm reluctant to tell the internet where I live, but it is Vantage,WA. I feel like Rodney Pipers' character from "They Live" at this point to really care too much. If anything, come on over and let's create a resistance to the elite. I'm sure anyone over here is tired of their games as well.

As far as how I know all of this, I'll save the past life regression stories and higher telepathy for later...

Sounds like an interesting town. Have you ever visited the petroglyphs at Ginkgo? Are they tied to the elite?

Did the elite have anything to do with the original town being flooded to make a dam?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
They live we sleep deeply
youtube
edit on 2-2-2019 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Absolutely I have seen the petroglyphs, the one on the far right of the picture with the two enlightened extraterrestrial looking people is my favorite, the child in between almost looks drawn in at a separate time.

I strongly believe I had a past life here involving myself being kidnapped at birth a very long time ago.
There is a lot of spiritual pain involved with past life regressions, I have no reason to hate anyone that's ever killed me before though.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

So what about the town that was covered by water when they made the dam? Could it be a secret underwater/underground elite base?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Good question.

There could have been an underground construction project built for underwater in the future.

I haven't seen any subs emerging, although I would imagine them docking upriver a few miles at the least.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: Double post

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
One of the interesting things I find about this area is the spiritual existance it has, acknowledged among other locals.
I personally think ancient Buddhists and Vikings, even prehistoric Slavics have passed by traveling the river throughout the ages.

Intuition and higher vision more than hard evidence though. Beautifully hallowed place.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If there were anything about those petroglyphs tied to the elite, maybe this was a location important in biblical history? There was a major flood wiping out everything.

Creating a deception by staging things on the other side of the world?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It is in the U.S, I'm reluctant to tell the internet where I live, but it is Vantage,WA. I feel like Rodney Pipers' character from "They Live" at this point to really care too much. If anything, come on over and let's create a resistance to the elite. I'm sure anyone over here is tired of their games as well.

As far as how I know all of this, I'll save the past life regression stories and higher telepathy for later...

Also, I am working on science I call "The Conjugation of Energy into Matter", if anyone gets the Mana Generator figured out, we wouldn't ever go hungry.

The "higher telepathy" is intriging. Explain. I am a sensitive, some-times bordering telepathic indices and revelations.

I just know better than to openly discuss it... But you brought it up. So?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Absolutely I have seen the petroglyphs, the one on the far right of the picture with the two enlightened extraterrestrial looking people is my favorite, the child in between almost looks drawn in at a separate time.

I strongly believe I had a past life here involving myself being kidnapped at birth a very long time ago.
There is a lot of spiritual pain involved with past life regressions, I have no reason to hate anyone that's ever killed me before though.

This too you said, I can relate:

"I strongly believe I had a past life here involving myself being kidnapped at birth a very long time ago.
There is a lot of spiritual pain involved with past life regressions, I have no reason to hate anyone that's ever killed me before though."

Contact me privately sometime if you want to talk. On forum isnt the place...too many non-believers, naysayers and those who wish to just call you out.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I truly believe higher telepathy exists with an extremely transparent sense of conviction. The difficult thing I have experienced seeking it is the world trying to cover it up with the intention of making life comfortable for everyone.

I have a difficult time trying to discuss it also, a world thriving on true conviction against world deceptions would be enlightening. The key is making it comfortable for everyone and guiding it with patience and revolution. Otherwise it would take an abrupt apocalypse into a New World Order of conviction above authority, there might even be a right time for that as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If there was anything you want to talk about, feel free to private message me as well. As far as my stories go, I don't mind what people say, I'm entertained by people hearing things that completely break every sense of reality.

The hardest part about past life conversations is the topic of suicide and unholy submissions against lifes conviction. Time with consciousness is very revolution based, wasn't necessarily in a singularity and could easily start warping backwards when the forces of conviction were undermined. There might have been more to Christ saving everyone than Christanity ever taught.

More than happy to talk either way.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It is difficult to explain suicides going back in time to build everything rotting in our modern time if they don't give up. Especially to loved ones of suicides. There could always be a telepathic sense of wisdom preventing such actions in the future. I would personally take a risk going homeless instead of taking my life over financial issues, especially with money displaying a pyramid, for example...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If there was anything you want to talk about, feel free to private message me as well. As far as my stories go, I don't mind what people say, I'm entertained by people hearing things that completely break every sense of reality.

The hardest part about past life conversations is the topic of suicide and unholy submissions against lifes conviction. Time with consciousness is very revolution based, wasn't necessarily in a singularity and could easily start warping backwards when the forces of conviction were undermined. There might have been more to Christ saving everyone than Christanity ever taught.

More than happy to talk either way.

Sure thing. But, unfortunately... forums are places for both sides of issues... and here? Ive learned not all topics remain civil.

One can do more defending things you and I among others know to be true, have experienced same, and live their present lives on this plane, this dimension... this space in time.

I quit tryin'... but feel free to reach out anytime... Ill do the same... but via p.m.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That being said, I don't believe there is a race of people belonging to the suicide-in-previous-lives demographic. Bigotry exists with a discomfort for higher telepathy, in my humble opinion.

I would fold space and time into a new singularity to catch life from falling back out of revolution if I can help it... Especially if life was falling into enslavement into the past by modern deceptions of stress and suffering. 2017 had a profound energy essence to it, consciousness truly changed, in my own life experience, telepathically.

We can win by not ultimately giving up.
edit on 2-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

". ...The elite... target social status, just to keep their role in society down..."

What do you mean? Are not the elites keeping themselves up?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

"What do you mean? Are not the elites keeping themselves up?"

Very close... Someone rising into higher society by networking and gaining respect could very well be a threat to the Machiavellian elite, just from honesty, integrity and consistancy.
In other words, if a persons' head is up and strong, there is likely an undermining force trying to declare something has to be wrong. I truly believe a strong intuitive sense of conviction is the New World Order.

Any world leader that allows transparent, intuitive conviction, leads the new world.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Another issue is that world elite could be staged when there is actually an underground organization, just like the person dressed up as a clown in a group of soldiers in a battlefield.
The elite tend to be the focus, but there is power to bring light and justice to society, if people feel like their social status amongst each other isn't at threat (we live in an age of idiocracy). Not neccesarily the presidents' fault.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is another conspiracy of elitism vs commoners, one that involves binding proteins with others. It would be a long shot to say everything manufactured for consumption, like anything involving preservatives, containing proteins from the world elite for the 99% to consume. It is almost too much, like hearing toilet humor from our president.

I don't have any desire to consume another humans' proteins nor do I want anyone to consume mine. Would be cannibalism and sorcery, presumably to bring everyone else down beneath them.

I hope I wasn't too gross, yet I also believe that it could be happening in this false-messianic narcissistic cesspool of a world.

In the spirit of denying ignorance as I have seen on here for decades...

Clean food and water all around the world starts with true undeceptive effort.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join