It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am just one man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
with all the powers that be operating in candestine movements. i am just one man, what can i do change the course of events. believe in freedom of speech and justice and a voice matters. who am i to change the course of popular culture? it was little things at first , wink wink, ask questions something is going on. heard you didnt know their were other people listening to the music? why did they break into my house force me into psych? i had plans after high school they didnt even let the summer end? then i was working for them.

what do i care about other peoples music? i didnt talk to people about it i would have been left in dark. got info , ten years ago when started talking to people i was fed food repeatedly that made me pass out. people got in my house tried to kill me make it look like a suicide. luckily being injected with a syringe full of lemon scented bleach doesnt kill you. so my story didnt end. on okay terms with one of secret murder plot reading what he was saying the other day, what are we going to do when we get there did you bring your goat? this might be a clue.

i sorta love this stuff i am not going to lie, the devil has a son? cryptic code hidden in places? i hit my head in eighth grade fell off train. wasnt that street smart before and hung out with people a year and a half. got targeted by secret murder plot to rob bank with forged checks cause head was spinning. then wasnt allowed to hang out with people. twelth grade had problems in every class with different girl spun out of control tried writing two letters cause stopped talking. then years go by and i get to be neo with magician tricks like now you see me now you dont.

i got a court order for refusing meds, why................why is it on mtv. i know people or recognize some people i used to know here. when first found this site was just being self someone said Jesus will be at your wedding who said that? after going online 2005 was in psych a few months later guy on one on one reading. they are people who have to stay with you if you say you were going to hurt self. he had two books blue book king of torts and red book red rabbit a tom clancy nazi thriller or something. look for clues.

got to not have big sign on head when get job, try to be anonymous delete social media. so this was a story o f the real life of one of your members. try to not get too tin foil hat land on me was reading a 9/11 thread about ufos that was out there.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Lemon scented bleach...wtf ?

try to not get too tin foil hat land on me was reading a 9/11 thread about ufos that was out there.

I think this is going to be very interesting.
edit on 31-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
sorry i just felt like writing didnt know where to put it. i have some friends here who will know what it means. i got a bad rap as destroyer of worlds.

new topics

join