It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina boy, 3, who went missing, says he ‘hung out with a bear for 2 days’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

But most of the time we are not ok like 99.5 % of the time , we kill 100.000.000 million sharks a year they kill 10 humans and are bad or scary

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

You may be aware of this or perhaps not. The reports on the BFs on the south east coast of the US have nearly always been reported to be much less aggressive or non-aggressive while the BFs in the Pacific Northwest where Paulides does a number of his cases are reported to be the opposite with some of the more unfortunate endings.

Paulides' investigations and M411 series is fascinating and I find him to be highly credible. I especially appreciate his approach to do everything to come up with a plausible explanation other than Sasquatch. His most interesting case IMO was one in particular where a US Special Forces team was called in.

They were not called in to search for the missing child.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

You may be aware of this or perhaps not. The reports on the BFs on the south east coast of the US have nearly always been reported to be much less aggressive or non-aggressive while the BFs in the Pacific Northwest where Paulides does a number of his cases are reported to be the opposite with some of the more unfortunate endings.

Paulides' investigations and M411 series is fascinating and I find him to be highly credible. I especially appreciate his approach to do everything to come up with a plausible explanation other than Sasquatch. His most interesting case IMO was one in particular where a US Special Forces team was called in.

They were not called in to search for the missing child.

The BF that are forced to eat a meat heavy diets get sick a lot and are much more aggressive in every way imaginable....they are like people in most ways.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm thinking that it might have been someone's loose dog. A large breed like a St. Bernard, Pyrenees, or Newfoundland would likely look like a bear to a small child. There have been other stories of people's dogs wandering off and rescuing hikers.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Good news to hear...👍😀😀

Caught this the other day on Coast 2 Coast FM on YouTube

George was talking to David Paulides.....he also mentioned that main- stream scientists have confirmed that a human/ non human bi-pedal creature does exists.

They have triple checked and found DNA evidence that a different species of human exists.

youtu.be...

That also,talk about a small boy and his puppies going missing...weird this.
edit on 30-1-2019 by panicman66 because: Grammar

edit on 30-1-2019 by panicman66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mountainmeg
I'm thinking that it might have been someone's loose dog. A large breed like a St. Bernard, Pyrenees, or Newfoundland would likely look like a bear to a small child. There have been other stories of people's dogs wandering off and rescuing hikers.

That's a valid point to consider but you would think a child (especially in rural areas) would already know a dog by any size at age 3. Still a valid point.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I missed this thread and posted a thread in Breaking news.
I find this news story fascinating, a child with no knowledge of what a bigfoot is or looks like but its big and hairy, may call something unknown to the child a bear, who knows??

edit on 30-1-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I recall seeing a clip once (I can't find it again now) that there are allegedly Native American shamans who go on sabbaticals in the wilderness for months or even years at a time, and they become so matted and "wild" looking that they may indeed be mistaken for bears, or even a bigfoot.
(I think they were talking of the cultures of the far US Northwest Coast however.)
edit on 30-1-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Well generally considering that if there missing past the first day mark there usually never found. And what are the chances of running into a not hungry bear in the wild, is extremely slim, generally there always hungry in the wild. And they chow down while there pray is still alive in most if not all cases.

So ya, whatever happened. That bear the kid hung out with, was not your usual run of the mill bear. Lucky him.

I don't think that's true about bears lol, I think there are peaceful bears, if they don't feel threatened or hungry...

Plus there's one kind that was more aggressive, I think black bears are more aggressive than brown bears IIRC...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

But most of the time we are not ok like 99.5 % of the time , we kill 100.000.000 million sharks a year they kill 10 humans and are bad or scary

Dude can you imagine a human baby being rescued and supported by a shark lol

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

All bears are peaceful when content. So ya there are peaceful bears. However no hungry bear is likely to be peaceful. And only a few times in nature will bears not be hungry. Generally during the summer month and salmon runs when food is plenty full and everywere. What I am saying is that if you go out into the woods, and meet a bear. That bear is more likely to be hungry and looking for food, then he would be content and not bothered by the need to feed.

There general time in nature from when they wake till they go to sleep is foraging for food and things that would be an easy meal.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

I have come across many a article on the net across the years where animals have done just that to humans , in the sharks defense most of the attacks happen because of low light and the shark being hungry and we resemble a seal

nnum num

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

I have come across many a article on the net across the years where animals have done just that to humans , in the sharks defense most of the attacks happen because of low light and the shark being hungry and we resemble a seal

nnum num

Haha well a shark is a fish though; I think they lack the consciousness and emotions that mammals have, like dolphins and humans...

But who knows

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Paulides' investigations and M411 series is fascinating and I find him to be highly credible.

You find Paulides to be highly credible? He tells sweet 85 year old women whose husbands are missing for 18 years that their husbands got taken by a Portal on a mountain!! You find that credible?

edit on 11-2-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

What an odd thing to bring up, that literally happened 50 years ago... you realize this story is happened in the present? What does a 50 year old convicted killer have to do with anything?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You can read a sharks mind can you? Or did they just write you a note about it? Dear humans.... We thought you were seal, okay bye bye.
P.s. eat less carbs

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You can read a sharks mind can you? Or did they just write you a note about it? Dear humans.... We thought you were seal, okay bye bye.
P.s. eat less carbs

Most of the attacks happen in shallow waters where they catch seals so it is not rocket science and they have bad eye sight which they make up for with the scent of smell for blood in the water

We kill 100.000.000 + sharks per annum yet they kill 10-20 people per year out of mistake mostly en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join