It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Picked On The Wrong Kid...Sandmann Family Hires Attorney Who Represented Burke Ramsey

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Kid is white......
Kid was wearing a trump hat
Kid was at a pro life rally.

3 strikes, that's a death sentence to the liberal media war machine.

Backed by hollyweird, BLM, antifa, illegal aliens, and muslims...
Those groups are Thirsty for blood and are all organizing under the democratic party

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I stayed out of this debate.

But now that time has passed, yes I believe they need to sue the pants off of every media outlet that aired the edited video and falsely claimed he was an instigator.

This is as simple as the old argument about the way women choose to dress. Just because she chose to wear a super high mini skirt, and her rear is hanging out, doesn't give any man the right to assume he has the right to touch her or harass her.

Same with a MAGA hat. It's an article of clothing and no one has any right to tell him he can't wear it, or harass him FOR wearing it.

The kid did absolutely NOTHING wrong, in fact, he showed incredible restraint beyond his years, and the media needs to pay for what they've done.

Draw a line in the sand right now.

(post by soundguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

So, you support slapping innocent kids? Your TDS has made you go full retard!

You sir, are a nut job maggot!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The only punk was the Native that chose to walk up and instigate.

He's a proven liar, and gave a bad name to all of us of Native descent.

And you just lost all credibility saying a KID needs smacked simply because he doesn't side with your beliefs. How petty.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Good for the sandmann’s. When this litigation gets underway I bet you that most MSM outlets (mostly liberal) will flood the airwaves wi5h other news stories and try to bury the fact that the defendants are getting their asses handed to them. Probably won’t hear a peep. Well Fox News with the exception may.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The real cost of getting involved?

Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) Tweeted:
Since announcing free rep of #CovingtonBoys, the left has: sent bomb threats to my offices, tried to hack my social media accounts, sent false reports to my credit agency, filed false reviews on lawyer sites & claimed they could trigger illicit audits. I still #StandWithCovington twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

And you just lost all credibility saying a KID needs smacked simply because he doesn't side with your beliefs. How petty.

Regarding this poster, he can't lose something he's never had.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Jeezus tits, that is some hardcore crap right there. The far-left has truly gone nuts. Instead of using guns, they just ruin your life another way.

I read in another thread that the MSM was given 48 hours to apologize or face Libel charges. That 48 hours is up. This included Pols, Celebs and anyone else who Libeled those teens after the vid was shown to be wrong.

#kathygriffinbankrupt

edit on 26-1-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Left-wing HBO host Bill Maher launched a vicious attack on the Covington Catholic High School students on Friday, describing student Nick Sandmann as a “little prick,” while also cracking wise about students being sexually abused by Catholic priests.

Video, and explicit language available at link.

edit on 26-1-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Thanks for the link, but clicking means he gets money, so will skip it.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It's sad that the media took the side of a guy who is basically a professional activist and proven liar over a completely unknown kid who honestly handled the situation a lot more maturely than his adult counterpart. They need to be held accountable for the rampant character assassination in the name of fake social justice.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Doxxing itself is illegal, let alone on a MINOR and that’s what Kathy Griffin called for on Twitter in front of the whole world. Griffin may not have committed a crime but with my limited legal knowledge I could be wrong. I wonder if she committed a crime by inciting or pushing for others to commit a crime against not one but multiple minors and indirectly hundreds? Don’t forget that when this kid was doxxed his ENTIRE family had been doxed too, everyone was receiving phone calls and threats. Then the school was threatened as well, which in turn threatened the staff and students that attend there. Griffin supports a crime that put adults and minors alike in danger from nonviolent crimes to violent crimes and everything in between. The least she can do is (sincerely, not insincerely) apologize in a video to the family and school for the entire country to see admitting wrongdoing and the potential danger exposed to these people by the crime she so readily supports. Until then, may god have mercy on her evil soul because she’s carrying serious negative karma right now. Let’s not forget how this woman depicted a sitting sworn in president of the United States. And she still has freedom.
edit on 26-1-2019 by soekvg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I imagine there will be a list of people and companies that say please can we settle, I cant see any of the msm really fighting this is they have a single ounce of integrity. (yea yea I know)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
They sure seem to be more brazen. When you start calling for kids to be fed into wood chippers and offering sexual favors if someone will give kids a beat down, I think the train is off the rails. The only place left to go is start actually killing and I do think that is next.

I think when they do the media will ask "were they justified" for killing that kid for wearing a hat? When in fact the question will be the answer and it will be open season on anyone that disagrees with "them."

There will be no civil rights for those that want to disagree with depravity and filth and those that want to ignore the rule of law will enforce their will on the rest of us.

Just wait for it..
edit on 26-1-2019 by Scifi2424 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: soekvg

He wore a maga hat and the school didn't kill him so they all deserve it.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424
They sure seem to be more brazen. When you start calling for kids to be fed into wood chippers and offering sexual favors if someone will give kids a beat down, I think the train is off the rails. The only place left to go is start actually killing and I do think that is next.

I think when they do the media will ask "were they justified" for killing that kid for wearing a hat? When in fact the question will be the answer and it will be open season on anyone that disagrees with "them."

There will be no civil rights for those that want to disagree with depravity and filth and those that want to ignore the rule of law will enforce their will on the rest of us.

Just wait for it..

Been waiting for it for aeons...

Enforcement of their will ?

We shall see just how tough and prepared they are at the SOUL level and beyond...they have no idea in the world of the codes they are unlocking.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I hope he individually sues all the d-bag celebrities too. They pushed this narrative.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Scifi2424

Just wait for it..

Been waiting for it for aeons...

Enforcement of their will ?

We shall see just how tough and prepared they are at the SOUL level and beyond...they have no idea in the world of the codes they are unlocking.

Your just an extremist and are literally hoping it all kicks off, perhaps if you had enough self control you could turn of the TV that you let radicalise you willingly, I won't hold my breath though...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: soekvg

He smiled and wore a maga hat and the school didn't kill him so they all deserve it.

There---gotta get all the trespasses in there. Do you suppose those pictures of Gandhi smiling at the menacing Brits gets these folks this upset? Do we tear down the statues of Gandhi because he met aggression with a grin?

In some world, grinning at your aggressor is a micro-aggression. I assume that world has some sort of standard that would allow us to determine whether the expression we see is actually : a grin, a smile, a smirk, a sneer?

I don't think any of those corporations are going to want a trial. Settlements are flying I'm guessing.

ETA: It seems to be clearer to me at this point that what they are actually trying to do is shut down all protests that do not encompass their stable of hobby horses. Replay of Hoover and the civil rights and anti-war movements.
edit on 27-1-2019 by diggindirt because: addition

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join