It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Really? I don’t think that’s what happened at all. I think someone posted a pic of Patton Oswalt on the boards that showed he tagged a post at Comet Ping Pong, which never happened. I don’t think Q knew it was fake, and was drawing attention to Comet Ping Pong and p-gate in general. Only after the fact did someone else call out that it was a fake. It’s an honest mistake and Q obviously IS human. We all make mistakes, and IMO this was one of them.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Neon is saying Green Book won best picture as a payoff to,

Maggie Nixon. Remember her?

With Obama?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I have no issue with that belief But, IMO not buying it. Hopefully, time will reveal.
Oswalt is a piss ant nobody. Just a pawn. Who ever is pushing this crap is the real target.

ETA: small update
Q stated in Q2893 “The Truth Can Always Be Found”.

Coincidentally, Oswalt lost his iPad today...

Patton Oswalt
‏Verified account @pattonoswalt

Hey so I just took @Delta flight 2643 from Phoenix to NYC (JFK) & I left my iPad mini on the plane. I was in seat 2B. It was a nice flight, ‘cuz I had my iPad which has a ton of books on it. (I’m currently reading Gerald Murnane’s TAMARISK ROW). If you find it lemme know!
9:52 PM - 24 Feb 2019
twitter.com...

Was Oswalts iPad found - was something found on it?

Here’s the book Oswalt was reading...
www.goodreads.com...

Maps contain connections and Q wants us to follow where they lead. May lead to something really big like human trafficking and Clinton Foundation or a bottomless rabbit hole.

edit on 25-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

WTF !?!?

It's all a "coincidence".

Just a big conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
SerialBrain2: The bomb that went off that you probably didn't hear.

Rel - thanks for that update/clarification!

WOW, that was mind-blowing, it finally makes sense !

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
    edit on Mon Feb 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:35 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
    SerialBrain2: The bomb that went off that you probably didn't hear.

Rel - thanks for that update/clarification!

It is and I fully agree with that breakdown - arrived at it from a different angle.

Two key points.

One: The "best minds working on..." I recall last year a PharmAnon saying that his team was tasked early to develop an agent to refute any ALL bio attacks they expected to come from the HRC loss - it was said to be successful. This was likely done using hidden tech, the effort DJT mentioned during his Space Force address.

Two: The stealth aspect. I have said this since day one and it bears repeating. The ten seconds of internal satisfaction one may feel seeing HRC hang from the town square is NOT worth seeing the entire world plunged into Venezuelan chaos - the controllers would love to see this btw. I know the rage folks feel, but I also know folks do not want to beg for food on mass, plead for their lives while zombied folks pillage their neighborhoods because of some mind controlled devotion to their slave masters.

The controllers built in endless hidden traps to explode on us all should we try and dismantle their systems - skilled folks are doing this quietly to keep us safe, not to provide a moment of glee over a swaying cabal member in noose.

to those working quietly, quickly and without fame - we get it. Pass it up.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:47 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

Due to the way you say things, I think you're more than meets the eye, COM.

... just sayin.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:55 PM
    link   

Ephesians 3:20 comes to mind, we are legion.
    edit on 2252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:09 PM
    link   
    Those with highly tuned Q glasses might find this interesting RE: Space Force and 5g 6g...

Benjamin Disraeli: "The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:13 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Due to the way you say things, I think you're more than meets the eye, COM.

... just sayin.

uh-huh !

I wanna know who those " different " folks on ATS are ? Hidden Hand ? If you've never read those threads, it's worth reading..totally freaky !

www.exopolitics.org...

edit on 25-2-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:39 PM
    link   
    Re: Post #2895 @ qmap.pub... what is the importance of Ruth Bader Ginsburg visiting Hanoi in the past, as it relates to this week's Viet Nam summit?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:45 PM
    link   

From 1987, I remember. He echoes what JFK said shortly before he was assassinated.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:49 PM
    link   
    Q2894

edition.cnn.com...📁
    www.bbc.com...📁
    www.reuters.com...📁 Many more to come?
    Dark to LIGHT.
    Q

Q2895

Q2896

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
    25 Feb 2019 - 8:33:08 PM
    www.nationalreview.com...📁
    These people are SICK & EVIL.
    Q

edit on 25-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:51 PM
    link   
    a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Ever hear of this girl?

Playboy model is found dead 'from drugs overdose' after Argentinian house party a year after she tried to expose 'paedophile ring' and warned she could be killed

A Playboy model who claimed she had evidence of a VIP paedophile ring has been found dead after a house party in Argentina.

Actress Natacha Jaitt, who also featured in Big Brother, was found dead from an apparent drugs overdose last Saturday morning.

In Spanish she wrote in April last year: 'WARNING: I am not going to commit suicide, I am not going to take too much coc aine and drown in a bath, or shoot myself. So if this happens, IT WASN'T ME. Save this Tweet.'

Might just be another dead party girl celebrity, or...

I wonder if it's related to Q389 & 390:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 061d5f No.128438 📁
    Dec 19 2017 20:26:11 (EST)
    CS/Soros.
    CS/Playboy.
    CS/Heidi Fleiss.
    HEIDI FLEISS (EVIL/CLOWN/BLACKMAIL).
    Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 061d5f No.128547 📁
    Dec 19 2017 20:36:54 (EST)
    www.foxnews.com...📁
    Are we there yet?
    Q

From the linked article in 390:

Two Playboy Playmates and a third woman have filed a lawsuit seeking $27 million, alleging a former fund manager for billionaire George Soros raped and beat them in a New York City penthouse described as a dungeon.

I have yet to find the lawsuit, but even so, they might not be named in the suit.

edit on 25-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:58 PM
    link   
    Has Patton Oswalt, his formerly living wife Michelle McNamara, her book about the Golden State Killer and some weirdness been discussed on these threads before?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:04 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

Maybe she was scouting some replacement parts... See my signature
    Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:10 PM
    link   
    Re Q Post #2893 - some decode:

1) The timestamp of Feb 25 2019 15:57:33 (EST)contains 5by5 = Eyes On and can point to a mirror. It also includes 33 referencing the cabal. The date adds to 39 which is 13 to power 3.

2) The IntraDelta is 42:24, which is a mirror and references POTUS42 = Bill Clinton,

3) To reinforce point (2) this post was also 00:24:00 after #2892. This post delta is also a mirror because of the 00s! The mirror time is actually the same... 00:24:00! A search for this, on the main decodes tab of our spreadsheet, gives us a POTUS tweet (1032954224529810000) from Aug 24 2018 06:34:13 which was also 00:24:00 after previous tweet and seems pertinent to the misleading tweet in #2893:

Social Media Giants are silencing millions of people. Can't do this even if it means we must continue to hear Fake News like CNN, whose ratings have suffered gravely. People have to figure out what is real, and what is not, without censorship!

(bolding mine)

Summary:
    People have to figure out what is real, and what is not, without censorship! Posts #2888, 2890 and 2893 reflect this.
    #2893 tells us to "Think bigger picture. Think connections." and the decode implies Bill Clinton connection to those faking the tweets.
    edit on 25-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:14 PM
    link   
    a reply to: MetalThunder

Yup, preferred choice loins, er links.

RBG visits Hanoi

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:14 PM
    link   
    New: Title TBD
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    25 Feb 2019 - 5:33:08 PM
    www.nationalreview.com...📁
    These people are SICK & EVIL.
    Q

Key point

“I know a lot of opponents of this bill sincerely believe the talking points that they read from their staffs,” Sasse said. We’ve heard speech after speech after speech that have nothing to do with what’s actually in this bill.”

Few if any of these congress people can be bothered with reading anything they vote on. The staff gives them talking points, which assumes they know how to read the bill AND have no bias.

Watching that thing sitting behind ChiFi during the BK hearings we can see the staff are far more subversive and influential then most realize. It only takes one dominate voice to mislead...

Q - what are we doing about the staff issue????

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join