It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

That's hilarious, just divert them to NBW. Could it be that easy?

Understandable if Cabalists are uneasy getting onto a military transport.

Ass, grass or cash, nobody rides free.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Imagine trying to run, with your Android, you know that magical black rectangle that ruined your life ( psst when mirrored..biordna if that means anything to you google lol) and the darn GPS don't work cuz the whole magnometer thingymabob doesn't work lol

The best MEME lol.
ETA... Going to lurk a bit... Though I'm kind of a driven man. Told ya Dash

edit on 1182019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1182019 by MetalThunder because: I'm better with videos lol late edit to spell it out better

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Phoenix

That's hilarious, just divert them to NBW. Could it be that easy?

Understandable if Cabalists are uneasy getting onto a military transport.

Ass, grass or cash, nobody rides free.

I can see it now...

Nancy: "This doesn't look like Brussels."

Pilot: "It's just the stopover of a lifetime and you get to meet some ex-presidents"

Buy more PopQuorn!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
How is Buzzardfeed going to survive this latest lie?

Infowars has more credibility.

Ouch!!!!!!

Who thought anyone would ever say that?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Dashen, great job!

*Dashen through the snow, in a white horse open sleigh...la la la la...la la!*

Canada Yellow vest are on fire tonight

FaceBook Link

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
How is Buzzardfeed going to survive this latest lie?

Infowars has more credibility.

Change their name to "CrudzFeed" and sell to a Russian PR firm 🤓

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If you haven't you guy's haven't yet seen IAmTat's thread. He needs our support. Going through a hard time.

Mod's if I am too off topic, please give it a little time to inform members before deleting.
edit on 18-1-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: strangernstrangeland
a reply to: Slichter

The government shutdown has helped us in the mortgage industry. Funny how it works but rates took a pretty significant dip just before the shutdown and have held steady since. Lack of normal government reporting has kept things stagnant, which I'm all for. We're expecting a pretty big bump in rates once things resume, barring some unexpected news. I say keep the MF'r shut down!

www.washingtonpost.com...

Once actual backed money is reestablished, the market will find it's own real rates of interest. I would guess that will start this year...more likely sooner than later..and take another year or two to steady out.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: dashen

Stopping by to get a ti, er, foot in the door while watching the left MSM melt down...

Congratulations, Dashen, for part XV !!!!! Can't wait for XLII !!!!!

(May the Mods have mercy on our souls)

Saw what you did there! Thanks for all the fish...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: xuenchen
cut-in breaking....

Mueller's office just said the Buzzfeed/Cohen story is BS 😀

Just came on to see if this was reported. Good job Xue

From Yahoo I changed the 2nd statement to first for clarification. The second statement was first.

UPDATED:
Previous: Friday evening, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office issued a rare statement in response to BuzzFeed’s blockbuster article alleging Donald Trump instructed his former fixer to lie to Congress.

BuzzFeed has responded to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s statement: We are continuing to report and determine what the special counsel is disputing. We remain confident in the accuracy of our report.”

What is this? The 3rd false statement to come out in 2 months?

Notice it comes on the heels of the release of statements by Bruce Ohr and Lisa Page from closed door hearings.

Have not heard one word by MSM on any of the released statements if Ohr and Page. Not one. But this makes headlines.

No matter, the headline will remain in public memory while the SC statement will be buried somewhere at the bottom of an obscure article

This: "Notice it comes on the heels of the release of statements by Bruce Ohr and Lisa Page from closed door hearings.

"Have not heard one word by MSM on any of the released statements if Ohr and Page. Not one. But this makes headlines."

Ohr is catastrophic for the narrative. Folks need to get the missing part. This is Ohr's (et al) testimonies for congress and NOT for any legal proceeding they may be involved in - tribunals.

That testimony, which will remain sealed, will be far far more detailed. The details released are a nuke and it is the bits Q/DJT wanted leaked, not the whole of it yet...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm already seeing pre-mortgage offers, that guarantee the rate if interest rises...and give the drop to the lendee, if it drops. That's an actual market sign.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: strangernstrangeland

There was some pent up demand from potential home buyers that were priced out of the market.
Those people were projecting higher and higher home prices in the future so jumped at first affordability.
I also agree that if interest rates start falling it will stimulate contract activity for the "pended" contract phenomena that boosts some of the numbers temporarily.
This time around the Fed isn't going to embark on QE unless the economy really tanks, so be careful what you wish for.
Too much government debt unless there is an outright "America first" default.

How much government debt is too much? We're already at what, 21 trillion dollars? A sum so large that it will never ever get paid back? Whats another 5 trillion? Or 10 trillion?

Zackly. It can never be paid back. Fortunately it's funny money...mostly held by banks between themselves...and will evaporate with the Fed.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: dashen

Q is a psyop to distract silly people from important things. He is not some fictitious character from star trek the next generation. I truly feel badly that you are wasting so much time on this...

Last I heard it was debunked - it was a big troll started by a few guys who then moved on, and now some other trollers are running it.

Didn't they predict all sorts of arrests for the spring of 2018 that never happened, and then they just kept it up?

Kind of like the wackos who say the world is ending on a certain date, and when it doesn't, they make up some excuse, and push the date forward?

I suppose it is harmless fun for the Q-bots.

Here is a tip. Dont get your information about Q from Jack Posobiec.

I have no idea who that is.

Does he contend that this Q nonsense is fully debunked, and that it was a big from the start?

Well, all the reasons you gave previously that it was debunked have come from stories that he did, which did not debunk Q in any way, shape or form. Q has not, nor ever been debunked. Q has continued to post consistently in one place from the beginning - started on 4chan, moved to the more secure 8chan, and has been there ever since.

Wow!
Has Nostradamus ever been fully debunked? He was the Q of his time.

Both are characterized by vague predictions that arouse, rouse, excite, stimulate, stir, thrill, interest, attract, and fascinate the information human.

LOL, yeah Nostradamus and Q - exactly the same thing. Said nobody ever.

Seriously?

No one has compared the two?

I would think that is pretty obvious. Bot claim special knowledge, both have followers who don't question nonsense, both are cryptic to the point that anything can validate a statement? Both are dismissed by rational folks...

What is the difference?

Centuries of practice and experience. Try looking down the barrel, instead of into it...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Q is the most fun thing to happen to ats since John Titor.
Except Trump might be an actual time traveller

Boyyyyy...that would be the most epic Easter Egg evah, ammirite!?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The three times that Mueller's office has issued a statement, it has been to condemn some story, or aspect, of the FAKE NEWS media. I started a thread on one of the 2 Mueller statements of MSM condemnation last year, because it was so unusual.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I don't pretend to know alot about Q, but I do see Q being used as an excuse to justify the president's mistakes and odd behavior.

Therefore, I see the multiple failed Q predictions and comment on why you all can believe in a thing that has failed to come into fruition many times?

Now, you can justify any failed predictions, just like religious sects have done countless times.

The justifications stop mattering when prediction after prediction fail. And worse off, you have people defend Trump to bvbthe teeth because they have a zealot-like belief he is taking down the deep state.

Now, I can certainly be wrong about this and have Qanon be true.

I'm unaware of Q making many...if any... predictions. Mostly it's encouragement mixed into tons of Socratic method...and adds heavy doses of crowd-sourcing.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Dashen, great job!

*Dashen through the snow, in a white horse open sleigh...la la la la...la la!*

Canada Yellow vest are on fire tonight

FaceBook Link

The Yellow Vest Revolution is a wonderful thing to behold. I see them around town here a lot lately. I was very surprised by their presence even here in a town of less than 200,000 population. People are fed up with the Trudeau Liberal government. All the hypocracy in the world is getting too much to stomach, isn't it. The people are starting to rebel everywhere you look. Do you think Q might have something to do with the worldwide movement? I am starting to think so.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I see the difference but I don't see the big deal. The person selling or donating blood experiences the same thing. Claiming that it is humans as currency is hyperbole.

Hyperbole? Perhaps. I put in about 12 hours a week, when I was eleven years old. For about seven bucks. Perhaps one could argue that that is a fair wage for an eleven year old, and that I chose to be a paperboy. On the other hand...the work got done/ the product was placed...for prison labor costs.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
If you haven't you guy's need to read IAmTat's thread. He needs our support. Going through a hard time.

Mod's if I am too off topic, please give it a little time to inform members before deleting.

Yes, more love and light for TAT. WALL needed!! F Schulosi!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join