It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2019 Brexit Elections...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Lol
So you live wth one referendum and cry abut the other?
How British of you.
Very dignified.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Technically i'm Scottish which is part of the United Kingdom.

I call it how i see it shooterbrody if you consider that to be ""British"" then so be it.

Something to consider, lIfe is one big contradiction in terms but politics these days is simply taking the proverbial vagina.

And thats on both sides of the pond.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Makes a lot more sense now.

Seems none of the recent referendums went your way.
That would explain your case of monkey butt.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Monkey butt???

I think your nose might to near your own arse, or is that your pet name for the girlfriend?

As to the referendum situation, I'm thinking, and hoping, third time might be the charm, where my own luck in that department is concerned anyway.

Or if Mrs May would just present a viable solution that suits and accommodates the majority of the British people and EU ile just stop bumping my gums and be quiet.

On that note, you wish in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up first, i bit you fair evening. x

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Think that's his line.

That's not you is it Philip?

I don't even know who that is lol 😂

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

www.antimonkeybutt.com...

That might help the giant case of monkey butt you have.
Then again maybe not.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Dwoodward85

Granted there does not seem to be any sort of viable alternative that's palatable to freedom loving people, but one has to wonder is that by design?

There is an alternative (not saying I agree with all of the below) just adding to show there are alternatives to the current system...

edit on 17-1-2019 by XXXN3O because: Picture is creative commons licenced

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

It's her Husband, Mr May.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

How many Zoos have you been banned from?

Rather a few would be my best guess.

Stay away from Monkey arses mate, either that or marry the animal and call her Mrs M. x

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The UK will be taking part in the European Elections. Nearly 2 months after it was supposed to have left. I'm sure this is making many (on all sides) laugh and cry.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Globalism here is as true as it is in the UK. After voting to brexit was a slap in the face of the EU> You think there won't be repercussions for the insult? Like here The UK will be forced to accept the flood of illegals the same as us and our government is aiding and abetting this invasion. The flood will destroy your history and culture the same as is happening here.

I have forgotten the choices but this is my perception of your question.
Get Out.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yall got any more of that brexit ? ?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

true story, I guess that's why you call yourself "finally awake"?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 141climate

true story, I guess that's why you call yourself "finally awake"?

1 of the reasons yes

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: amazing

Ohhhh if only it were so simple.....

It really is that simple! What did the UK do before the EU?

How good is a club that wont let you leave?

Makes one wonder at the value of the UK to the EU when they are

hanging on to their continued membership for dear life............

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

A simple second referendum will determine the will of the people now that they know what they are getting themselves into and who will be representing them when they do.

Patronising much?

I have never heard a leaver say they didn't know what they were voting for!!

Only WHY Brexit hasn't been delivered YET

Now that those people are no longer hoodwinked watch the result somewhat swing in the other direction when we do have another referendum, which "May" indeed be on the horizon in the not too distant future.

You my friend are delusional.......

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

# the EU
FUck Brexit
# teh queen
# Great britain!

# the USA!

hahahah soar alba'

seriously load of pish , lets abandon all these self serving arseholes for some actual human beings!

If hard brexit , the USA wants the UK to switch to their food and hygiene , and GMO and environmental policies to match so they can trade evenly !

No #in chance that is happening over my dead body!
Scotland will never change its environmental policy just to trade better with the US
or our health care , or our food standards

Who wants aspartame , aminsweet , GMO , climate change denial !

aye nae bother

USA wants UK standards to change post brexit

US UK trade Post brexit

UK will be forced to accept US trade standards post brexit

I then emailed my MSP < and member of parliament Stewart McDonald

he replied with this

Dear Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write to me regarding your concerns about the future UK trade policy after Brexit.

As a Westminster MP, I am unable to comment on Scottish Government policy. Your enquiry on Scottish Government policy would be best addressed by your local MSP.

At Westminster, our 2017 General Election manifesto contained a pledge to push the UK Government to give the UK and Scottish Parliaments a say over any trade deals that are negotiated after Brexit.

Parliamentary scrutiny and transparency are vital to ensure that our future trade policy is developed in a way that is consistent with our international development goals. I am deeply concerned about the reports that the UK Ministers are carrying out secret trade talks with countries such as the US, without first seeking consent or input from Parliament in advance. This cannot be serve as a precedent as the UK leaves the EU and the UK Government must be transparent in how they carry out future trade negotiations.

The Conservative party is still stubbornly stating that the UK will be able to strike its own trade deals post 2020, declaring that a trade deal with the US will be able to make up for declining trade with the EU. Wilbur Ross, the US Commerce Secretary, stated that abolishing EU food standards was essential for any UK-USA free trade deal. Further, US exports to the UK are currently 10th out of the top 10 food exporters to the UK.

For the USA to replace the combined food imports from the other nine of the top 10 would require a vast food flotilla and logistics operation – which would need to be ready to start in nine months’ time. If we are to blindly follow the Tories Brexit proposal then Scotland’s and the wider UKs food quantity and quality of the UK’s food supply for suffer. The Tory government is neglecting businesses in the food industry.

They must heed the advice of the SNP and maintain membership of the single market and customs union to ensure that food standards are not traded away in an attempt to make up for the economic loss as a result of Brexit. In addition to this, it has been the UK Government’s policy to join trade partnerships that have investor-state dispute settlement (ISDS) clauses (such as TPP).

ISDS clause have the potential to undermine the procurement processes and regulations within public procurement if not restrained properly and fairly, which risks exposing the NHS.

The SNP will never support free trade at the expense of public services, and we must ensure that other standards – such as food standards – are not reduced as a result of Brexit. Please rest assured that my SNP colleagues and I will continue to pursue this important issue in Parliament and will be holding the Tories to account as they bring forward their legislative proposals to set up a post-Brexit trade policy. Best wishes, Stewart McDonald MP for Glasgow South

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
If hard brexit , the USA wants the UK to switch to their food and hygiene , and GMO and environmental policies to match so they can trade evenly !
In the politics and posturing of Brexit some people are hanging off the belief, or trying to create the belief, that the UK will degenerate. The fact is that UK animal welfare standards in agriculture are the highest in the world, and certainly higher than some EU countries whose produce we have to import, so we are already compromised and playing in an unequal market.

Danish and American pigs are treated pretty much the same, and well below UK standards.

On environmental standards. The EUs Common Agricultural Policy is the biggest act of environmental vandalism every invented. If the UK can actually do its own thing, then the rural environment may be allowed to recover from decades of EU mismanagement and fraud.

It is quite possible that the UK could assert higher standards if they were able to do so, rather than going backwards, although rich landowners may beg to differ when their large EU subsidy cheques stop.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I know Scotland are doing the right thing by their energy directive for 2030 to be 100% energy renewable
we still have a ways to go to be green !

but getting there

our animals are probably really good in comparison I think our industry shat a brick with Mad Cow , and foot in mouth etc

I want to see what happens to all the land currently owned in scotland by private land owners and what happens to their land when we leave the EU , will Scotland be able to re-claim all that land for its people ?

I am happy to know that USA are tenth in line to supply the UK
because Id hate to see the US try to co-opt the NHS and pump it full of #e drugs at a cost
and reduce our food and hygiene standards so we are like them just so some corporate douchebag CEO who is pals wae
"whaurs yer troosers " can make a killing ! (literally )

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join