It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift and Ice Age are We Almost There?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Suanna

David Wilcock at least claimed that when there was a global meditation session, then calamities reduced .

give me one instance of a global meditation session. It's never happened and never will.

Something he writes here, see at least, divinecosmos.com...
And if you want to participate may be you can find some here, www.awarenessdays.com... Or here, www.globalpeacemeditation.com...

Positive thinking also can create placebo effect

Maybe with the individual taking the placebo but no further. Your talking personal effects here. Having an impact on geological forces worldwide? No!
My sublime thoughts have absolutely no effect beyond my own existence.
. If you think so, let if be !

May be you find some of these occasions and participate; People are arranging group meetings to summon ETs. Some people gather to sing mantras to prevent calamities. Many psychics can move objects by thoughts, and if there is a big group of them, they might be able to uplift a car and fly in the sky. What else they might be able to do, future will show.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: TheHenchman
a reply to: amazing

I'm with you dude, the colder the better.

I'm getting ready to move to a colder climate. Can't wait! Gonna be a good year!

Come to Canada I will share my cold with you

edit on 15-1-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: Canada is Cold

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I'm ready for some colder weather. I can't wait!

Shoot, you're crazy. Colder weather is far more disastrous than warmer weather.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Maverickstar has posted new video, he says that there are actually two poles, one above Canada and one above Siberia. I think the pole usually splits in two or even many before the final shift or reversal happens. Maverickstar claims he was the first one to report the real pole migration above Siberia. I did't listen all you may see, www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Sorry, but I'm calling foul on those charts. How could they know where the Magnetic North Pole was in (say) 200 AD? I'm pretty sure no compass of any kind existed until many centuries later.

edit on 15-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: WUNK22

There are glaciers on Kalimanjaro. That's tropical.

There is snow skiing in Ecuador. That's tropical.

Mauna Kea is in the tropics. Gets pretty deep snow now and then.

Snow-mageddon confirmed?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: Blaine91555

Sorry, but I'm calling foul on those charts. How could they know where the Magnetic North Pole was in (say) 200 AD? I'm pretty sure no compass of any kind existed until many centuries later.

Lava flows. When lava cools, it's iron is oriented toward the North Pole at that moment; like iron filings reacting to a nearby magnet. So different sills and dikes around Vesuvius and Aetna can be compared with Iceland and Hawaii, allowing you to triangulate the pole for a specific year of volcanism. That's why some dates are oddly specific and others are decade years

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm just mostly wondering, why we can´t see in the main stream news any recent maps where the North Pole really is. Those old charts are not that reliable and are contradictory. They should update the pole movement maps. Why they have so little interest and equipment to do it, seems suspicious to me, as well as the climate warming business.

What I have also noticed that since ab ten years the neighbor farmers and gardeners have really problems to grow food, always too dry or wet, cold or hot, too many insects or no bees... It used to be easy just put the seeds and wait for the harvest.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

originally posted by: TheHenchman
a reply to: amazing

I'm with you dude, the colder the better.

I'm getting ready to move to a colder climate. Can't wait! Gonna be a good year!

Come to Canada I will share my cold with you

I'm gonna be just south in Washington or Idaho

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

A pole shift could well take place within our life time the next two years. I've been hearing everything from 200 foot waves, to good luck no one could survive this. It's a wait and see game, I wonder now, does China and Russia muscle flexing each other, plus Government shut down have something to do with it. People going mental due the magnetic shift affecting behavior.//

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here more, magnetic poles splitting and how the final reversal will happen, www.youtube.com...

This one I didn't watch all, because it was so long, but if you want to see many interesting things. POLE SHIFT, Earth's Magnetic Field at NEVADA Causes Navigation Errors (Sharing Air Force Commander), www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join