It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bannon...pushing the nationalist agenda in Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfireand invariably their culture is always at odds with the host culture

Wrong.

When British people emigrate to other English speaking nations, they find that their culture is perfectly compatible with the host culture.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSporkster

Well done for missing the point entirely!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Well done for missing the point entirely!

I addressed a specific claim, which was wrong. You can't substantiate points with false claims.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

We have a bad rep for no iinterfratubg, learnig kanguaf=ge/customs, Probably the most hated country in te world wen it comes to far east/middle east - trated like saints in the med though and areas brit troops liverated in WW1/2

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Except the poster you replied to was talking about different cultures not integrating, not more or less the same cultures with shared values and customs.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

We have a bad rep for no iinterfratubg, learnig kanguaf=ge/customs, Probably the most hated country in te world wen it comes to far east/middle east - trated like saints in the med though and areas brit troops liverated in WW1/2

But I'm talking about when Brits move to English speaking nations.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Except the poster you replied to was talking about different cultures not integrating, not more or less the same cultures with shared values and customs.

But that's not what he said. He said this:

Immigrants, by their very nature bring their own culture with them, and invariably their culture is always at odds with the host culture, and in many case utterly irreconcilable

Then he contradicted himself with this:

Not all immigrants are like this, but most are

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
MrSporkster:

Then he contradicted himself with this:

There is and never was any contradiction in my post. You just cannot wrap your head around the point with any meaningful comprehension.

I am wrong merely in your opinion, whereas I have facts to support my statements regarding immigrant behaviour, which I am sure most viewers and posters to this thread will agree with, even if grudgingly.

Immigrant behaviour in countries other than the one they came from is the very reason why immigration policy should be hard and rigorously vetting. Quality, not quantity is the key to good immigration, and will always remain so. Countries do not want the uneducated feckless workshy of other countries, they want well-educated and highly skilled immigrants who bring something to the host country that it needs and will welcome.

Peoples of other countries cannot simply upsticks of their own accord and move around as if the borders of other countries do not exist. If they are willing to attempt to do so, potentially endangering themselves and members of their family, that is their decision, and clearly such people are not wanted anywhere. Economic migrants who will not seek to turn their own country into one in which they will stay in...are simply not wanted elsewhere. They are serving their own economic self-interest.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So Bannon's group The Movement sit idly by and report on stuff?! Lol. No. They are pushing the nationalist agenda in opposition to Soros. As stated in my OP...I am not against nationalism ..I am just looking at how the two sides may come to blows later on.

Most EU countries are pretty nationalistic as is.... especially France. It will be interesting to see the globalist response.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join