It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Science found evidence of the Mandela Effect?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Just A Friendly Reminder From Staff:

All Mandela threads will be placed in the Skunk Work forums as per ATS policy, due to the highly speculative nature of the subject, regardless of 'proof' or 'evidence'. This is the standing policy of ATS, a privately owned discussion site.

Some threads may not be moved right away and even take days to move due to the busy nature of the discussion boards and the fact that ATS Staff works on a volunteer basis during their free time.

Just in case anyone was wondering why this thread was moved.

As always: Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

If you want to get to the bottom of ME's you shouldn't be looking at physics that you don't understand.
You should be looking at neurology that you don't understand.

The fact that with all ME's we remember what is easier to remember is important.
I don't think your theory addresses this.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
I look at QM as universal and therefore there's no need of an interpretation. I accept that what they call weirdness is subjective and it manifest itself in the classical world. They try to sweep under the rug and call it Paranormal and Psi, but as I have shown over the years in this forum and others there's a ton of evidence to support these things and you should see the Mandela Effect, other strange coincidences, Twin Telepathy and more. This is because QM is universal. This is why I reject all interpretations because all interpretations can provide evidence that their the one true interpretation which makes this interpretation game an exercise in futility.

That's one way of looking at it -- an interpretation, as it were -- but still no less subjective than the assumptions made by myself, Schrödinger, Frauchiger and Renner, or anyone.

If the universality of quantum mechanics was truly so plain to see, I suspect more people would see it. The existence of so many different interpretations attests otherwise.

As for what is expected in reality, in the case of the thought experiments, it is that the paradoxes they describe would not actually be observed, at least in complex systems.

I think we've been over this before, and that we're not likely to get different results from further repetition.

I still don't see any convincing evidence of a connection between paradoxes of the Copenhagen interpretation and the Mandela Effect, but there's no harm in speculating about it, as long as it's understood to be speculation.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well isn't this a shocker, two viewpoints on a theory, not only that but opposing viewpoints. Such a thing has never existed in the history of the world. Well! other then religion, oh and politics, and ideological preferences, and philosophy, oh and french fries, and clothing and choice of music and, ah pretty much anything that has existed in the whole history of the world.

Quantum theory states that something can be two or more things at once depending on the observer. That's like duh! Its almost as insightful as that study they did that figured out that men are attracted to women with bigger boobies. Hum! You don't say, and it took you only a few hundred thousand $ to figure that one out? YA.

I mean, sure its science and all and everybody is trying to count atoms and electrons and suppose were they are at any given glimpse. But here is the thing? One experiment means nothing, now if you counted a few trillion. Well if you started today maybe you would finish sometime in the next 5 thousand years, or likely not. Kind of like counting grains of sand on a beach. Everybody assumes how many grains of sand are on a beach, some even have mathematical equations on it. But who has counted them all? And not only that but counted them all before the first tide came in and changed things around?

Quantum smuntum, everybody merely subscribes to there own version of the world. And scientists have figured out that a thing even a fundamental thing that they thought was all the same across the board merely changes with the observer. Probably all just faulty memory's.

I think it was Napoleon that said "History is a version of events that people have decided to agree upon" Well remove history from that phrase, and add in any other word instead. And! The same would apply.

So ya, as yoda would say. "In this box stuck are you all" And in a different quantum world its translated as "stuck in this box you all are" Its almost like saying the same thing. But not quite.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The problem I see with quantum flux is how come one thing changes (ie, the neighborhood to THIS neighborhood) in all 800 episodes of Mr Rogers' but its progeny (ie Daniel Tiger, most cover songs on YT, etc) DON'T, proving discontinuity?

And Dolly's braces look horribly edited in, and even the 6th Village People person, the US MILITARY ARMY man, and Sindbad keeps changing his story about being a genie in Sinbad, even partaking in the April 1 spoof (but luckily we have his comment on Illuminati and selling one's Soul).Likewise, Bluto is now said all the Popeyes cartoons but the storyline goes that it changed from Bluto to Brutus in 196os in the comics, so thats why even the color cartoons now say Bluto (which doesn't make sense either, as the reverse would be the case).

"First of all, want nothing so bad, you sell your soul to get it. Have some kind of parameters of what you are before you come here (Hollywood)."

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join