It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside The Bird Box... deep inside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

I don't like clicking links on this site much to outside sites, can you tell me what was said?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
One thing that turns me off about movies these days is that some of them are off the charts too unrealistic. You know...this movie is a far cry from Ole Yellow where every single moment in the movie actually could have happened.
Fantasy and fairytale movies are one thing but some of this stuff I just don't know where they are headed with it.

Blind folded they wouldn't have gotten even a half a mile from where they were all camped out, let alone surviving the river even 1/10 of a mile.

Is it possible the blind fold is a metaphor? What if there is a hidden message in the movie that is not so far out of line?
I'm not sure about this and I haven't found any commentary on that line of thought. What if everyone who takes off the blinders and see's things as they really are in real life dies? Most people are thought to have lived in darkness until the light is revealed to them in some certain way not just any light.

edit on 14-1-2019 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

The future of 5G tech!

blinding us usin 5g tech

blinding us from the truth.

when the black cloth gets thrown over them in the boat? that could mean... if we don't get away, we'll be wearing the burqa or at least your children will. ha ha.

<< 1   >>

join