It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brighter consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
What if you find it really hard to forgive someone and don’t want to bring yourself to do it. And also if you know that when you do forgive it will be thrown back in your face and the anger will return?

What is the solution for dealing with this negative energy? Not just ridding the energy but reaching a good conclusion to allow light to carry on flowing?

That 'other You' that You're typing about; How much time do You think they have spent pondering whether You're hurt or not? I'll bet that the time You have spent is at least as long as they have spent. Remember "Time" is Your most valuable asset while You're in Your skinsuit. Every 60 seconds You've spent PISSED off at the 'other You' has robbed You a min. of happiness, (I just threw that one in there..)

Can We agree that You have 'wasted' enough time on someone who doesn't reciprocate Your empathy? Would You like to get rid of it once and for all? And because You've spent more time on this, We will leave it so You have "the upper hand"? (in reality this isn't important but if You're going to CLOSE IT/CLOSE IT, then it is necessary....)

Next time You see this Self, You will get a quick boost of adrenalin and that will be Your reminder that this is IT, You are DONE (Before reading this that same adrenalin would've hit Your "Fight" button but not now.)
Blank Your mind of all the prior non-positive so You can remember Your script.. Do NOT deviate from the following script:

"I Love You and I appreciate our shared experience. I FORGIVE You... " Nothing more will be needed...

The End.

Enjoy the rest of Your trip....

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Nothin

Attitude matters sure, you project the flavour you experience. But the outside world is about 8 billions bigger than a single inside experience, so no.

Wasn't describing attitude.

Perhaps you have seen, in the comments so far, that the OP was not about the experience of the nearly 8 billion people on this planet, nor was it about group-think, nor was it about consensual-reality.

Wanna keep guessing?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

What would I "keep guessing"? You said "the outside world reveals itself to be a projection of the inside world" if you excuse me paraphrasing. My answer was to that, not the OP and not all the other comments in this thread.
But if I have to explain that to you I don't know why I'm trying to have a conversation with you at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What would I "keep guessing"? You said "the outside world reveals itself to be a projection of the inside world" if you excuse me paraphrasing. My answer was to that, not the OP and not all the other comments in this thread.
But if I have to explain that to you I don't know why I'm trying to have a conversation with you at all.

Guessing at the meanings of others' words, and their intentions, as per your first post, perhaps?

Sorry if you think am being harsh.
Am experimenting with 'being a beacon of light', but am getting the feeling that there is no interest, or it's just not a good connection.
Sorry to have bothered you again.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

You're welcome Nothin, I'm happy the message/energy resonates well with your consciousness 🙂 stay Bright my friend.

Yes! Very nice!
Will continue pondering being the beacon.

Shine-on Ophiuchus 13 !

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

What if you are the becon of light that appears to split into the different colours and sounds and sensations that appears as the totality of reality?
Not something that has to be done.... but is already..... maybe not recognised.
Shining bright like a diamond.
Nothing to do and no one to do it.....simply a dazzling display.... a movie playing.
edit on 13-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Seemingly before Zoroastrianism there was no concept of good and evil...

It is but an illusion, meant to divide and separate... I've been looking into the Vedic Scriptures of late and they also negate the concept of 'Evil'.

It generally teaches there is no evil entity eternally competing with God for human souls. There is no theological source of all evil...

Maya, the material energy, distracts us from religious pursuits. Instead of having a good/evil dichotomy, it's more of a spiritual/material dichotomy. When our focus is spiritual, we are closer to the divine. When our focus is material, we are turning away from the divine. Maya casts illusion on us and causes us to forget our true, spiritual nature and be covered by the material energy.

Here is the twist though: Maya is an aspect of the divine. In one tradition, Vaishnaism, they say that Maya is Gods energy and is serving God under His direction. Nothing Maya does is against God's will...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

What if you are the becon of light that appears to split into the different colours and sounds and sensations that appears as the totality of reality?
Not something that has to be done.... but is already..... maybe not recognised.
Shining bright like a diamond.
Nothing to do and no one to do it.....simply a dazzling display.... a movie playing.

Yes. As usual: you have a wonderful way of explaining it, that resonates deeply here.
Thanks again, and many blessings.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Most posts here seem to be on the same page on many things, I wonder if these teachings will ever be formed into a cohesive religion. many have tried. Perhaps our definition of the word religion is a barrier to this.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I think you would enjoy listening to a short vid on youtube by Osho...... 'Be Selfish (Osho)'......... He speaks of why it is healthy to be selfish.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Treat others this life time how you want to be treated, as if in the next life you will be treated accordingly

Standard Procedure amongst true Christians. Even Jesus said these words.

What goes around, comes around.
You get what you give.
Universal Karma.

Remember what you needed to learn before you descended to this world. Now that you have learned your spiritual lessons, it is time to take that wisdom to another world in this universe. YHWH / Gaia / Yahushua / etc will only remove those who are spiritually good and place them on another world, ready to teach other mortals to be good and kind to their fellow neighbors.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: and14263
What if you find it really hard to forgive someone and don’t want to bring yourself to do it. And also if you know that when you do forgive it will be thrown back in your face and the anger will return?

What is the solution for dealing with this negative energy? Not just ridding the energy but reaching a good conclusion to allow light to carry on flowing?

It is based on "intentions" And once You "clear it" then it becomes an 'asset' (I'm not explaining it worth a snip) and not to discount the old adage "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions..." But when You carry that 'animosity' it doesn't 'hurt' the 'intended victim' but those who carry the animosity.. Basically, better to 'NOT care at all' than 'I kinda care but boy did You piss Me off..."

If You're a reader of books:

www.amazon.com...

www.barnesandnoble.com...#/

And from personal experience: Once You just turn off the Non-Positive Tap You start to have more energy and the wind goes from against You to 'at Your back; smooth(er) sailing...

Such wise advice.
Jim: where are ya ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join