It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Woman Held at Bangkok Airport Fears Family Will Kill Her If Repatriated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You wont be seeing this on CNN, MSNBC,ABC. Etc Nor screaming yelling Leftist feminists defending her.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
National Radio this morning announced UNHCR workers have been granted access to her to assess her claims for asylum. It seems as if, thank God this poor young woman may be spared a barbaric death at the hands of her family.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

My question is if she finally makes it to Australia or any other country how long before some soldier of Islam kills her for renouncing the one true faith ? What a sorry predicament for someone so young.

That or a Saudi hit man. Atleast in Australia it is not an absolute certainty and there is a chance those responsible would be held to account and punished accordingly....

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
National Radio this morning announced UNHCR workers have been granted access to her to assess her claims for asylum. It seems as if, thank God this poor young woman may be spared a barbaric death at the hands of her family.

My question is if she finally makes it to Australia or any other country how long before some soldier of Islam kills her for renouncing the one true faith ? What a sorry predicament for someone so young.

If she's able to make to Australia, then she'll be just fine.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

She’s on her way to Canada now.

www.cbc.ca...

Thailand's immigration chief told reporters earlier on Friday that she's already on her way to Toronto.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Religion of peace rears its head.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This poor girl will never be truly free IMO. After renouncing Islam she is a marked woman and no body guard alone will keep her safe IMO. Hopefully I am wrong.. If I were her I would change my name and go big time under the radar ..Salman Rushdie is still alive and he is at the top of the Islamic hit parade so maybe there really is hope.

Fearing for Saudi teen's safety, Canada refugee agency hires guard

TORONTO (Reuters) - Amid threats to the safety of Saudi teenager Rahaf Mohammed, who was granted asylum in Canada, the Toronto agency helping her has hired a security guard to ensure "she is never alone" as she starts a normal life, its executive director said on Tuesday.

"I am one of the lucky ones," she said. "I know that there are unlucky women who disappeared after trying to escape or who could not do anything to change their reality."

newsletter.thaivisa.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It’s absolutely not considered extreme for the men to want to savagely murder their own daughter, their own sister, their niece, their aunt, their very own mother, for something so pathetic as choosing to no longer be a muslim.
In fact, it’s absolutely 100% completely and totally acceptable, normal and even expected behaviour!
Normal. As in, the cultural ‘norm’. Not ‘extreme’. Normal.
Wanted. The father and the brother want to kill her because of it.

If it was one of my daughters. And my extremely intolerant, hateful, bigoted ideology told me to savagely murder her (yes, it’s guaran-damn-teed to be a savage murder) I wonder what I’d do?

It’s the ideology that does this to them.

I thought ‘hateful ideologies’ were something we were not supposed to tolerate, right?
Especially expansionary military-political ideologies like nazism.
And islam.

“But it’s not all muslims”.

Really? What ‘ideology’ do the other muslims follow? What’s that? Oh they ALL follow islam? The hateful ideology?

This behaviour, wanting to slaughter your own sister, is NOT considered ‘out of the ordinary’. This is ‘moderate’ islam.

MASS importation of islam into every country on earth is a reeeaaal good idea. Right?

edit on 16 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 16 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The short version
youtu.be...

The longer and more in depth interview...
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Another 80, 000 to go.

[censored]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join