It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Suggest The Steele Dossier Was A Deliberate Setup For Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
By this point in the "investigation" for anyone to believe this is legitimate they would have to be a complete and absolute moron of the highest level.

Mueller will NEVER connect any scandal of "Russian collusion" to Trump because it doesn't exist. Instead Mueller is left with pursuing process crimes on people who were convicted of crimes when they weren't even connected to Trump during the campaign.

Flynn will be exonerated when it comes out what the FBI has done.

Let me make it crystal clear. This entire bull shlt "investigation" is about one thing only. Protecting the most god damned corrupt former POTUS and his underling henchmen. Hussein and the Clintons. These people are phucking criminals at a level that makes Trump look like an alter boy.

edit on 7-1-2019 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I kinda had the feeling the only thing Mueller is doing is whitewashing FBI records of any Obama era shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Tell me something: When, in your entire life, have you seen such a massive media campaign against a president?

Let's be clear here, we are talking about a president of the USA.

In answer to your question: NEVER!

However, never in my 72 years has there been a president who has so little honor, so little respect for his office, and country! So little respect for his fellow man.

The truly good news is that his presidency can only last 8 years...MAX...(thank you founding fathers!)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaames947

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Tell me something: When, in your entire life, have you seen such a massive media campaign against a president?

Let's be clear here, we are talking about a president of the USA.

In answer to your question: NEVER!

However, never in my 72 years has there been a president who has so little honor, so little respect for his office, and country! So little respect for his fellow man.

The truly good news is that his presidency can only last 8 years...MAX...(thank you founding fathers!)

Not to question your opinion, but have you heard about the 22nd amendment and when it was ratified?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BTPowers

Not to question your opinion, but have you heard about the 22nd amendment and when it was ratified?

Why yes, yes I have, have you looked into the history?

It seems that since George Washington, who only served 2 terms, it has been tradition for the president to serve only two terms...so I guess, I shall reiterate my thanks to the founding fathers...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton thought creating phony intelligence on Donald Trump would significantly alter his trajectory? I don't buy them or their advisers being nearly that foolish. Stop pretending to know everything and let it play out further.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join